>girls looked at me disgusted
>decide to go to near gym and improve myself to get myself some pussy
>get more Veeky Forums and strong
>girls start notice me
>the memories start coming back
>feeling disgusted by them
>just lifting for myself

sauce?

I lift because i was a pathetic fat fuck of a teenager who got winded going up stairs and sweat every day after doing nothing

are u me?

it saved my life (chronic depression and suicidal)
now i give back to the gym as much as i can

>This

I love the look on a girls face when they start eye humping you and you just give them the look of disgust.

File name

Go all the way and lift so that when they hit the new you up, you brutally shit on them. I got to do that to the girl that ripped out my heart senior year of HS about a year back (I'm 29 now). I certainly would have got with her if not for that revenge part, because she is a solid 8/10 or so, but she became the most absolute basic of bitches. It was probably the most satisfying thing to shit on her I've done in my life.

Only one reason

milk truck
i
l
k

t
r
u
c
k

Been doing it for so long. Not sure what I would do if i stopped. Kinda tragic

Feels good man.

Remember: You future self is watching you through your memories.

I'm glad user, it feels nice to give them the same treatment that they gaves us.

What else is there?

It inflates my ego. I need something to vent out, so I lift to feel empowered through the pump. And meanwhile I openly do not admit it for the miring too. I have a terrible sex life and my gf makes me feel unwanted, I lift because all sadness due to rejection or lack of interest from her, leave me that instant I lift my weights. I gives me a higher purpose in and makes me stronger. Why do I lift? For the power I can only attain by doing it.

>be me, shy fatty with zero muscles and long hair
>get my butt slapped right as I leave the highschool stalls by some closeted homo jock
>get a gym membership that day and decide I will stand up for myself from now on
Years later, I still lift but now I do it because it's fun, I'm no longer depressed or shy and I'm the best I've ever been.

I feel like if the jock was butt slapping you they all liked you. Let me guess, you had a couple classes with these guys and you were friendly with them during the classes. Maybe even a basic school friendship. Inside you secretly seethe with hate for them.

I lift because i want to be perfect, i want girls to mirin my everywhere i go and feel superior to everyone

Actually he was from another class and that was my only interaction with him. I've seen him around school and from his behavior and clothes he seemed like someone who's not confident enough to get out of the closet.
I make a lot of homo jokes with my friends and we slap each other's butts every now and then, but I didn't know him so it was a bit inappropriate. I was also really insecure back then.

pic related

BTW guys I didn't reply to the fridge one yesterday and my mommy is still fine so therefore all of these are fake

reeeeeeeeee

you did reply to this one though, plus I love getting (yous) in two threads

Nigger

So I can surpass my prior self, and have an easier time interacting with other people.

I had to sacrifice myself to spread the message to other Anons.
Also you're a fag for unironically chasing for (you)s.
Get a life. Godspeed.

fu

Got her

For my health nowadays. Got tired of trying to impress women since if I make one wrong move, I'll get me too'd.

I suck my own dick

depression

So I can get a cute tomboy gf

Why do I keep falling for this?

Oh fuug
>tfw disappointing him rn

To better myself and to suck less. I already had a great by the time I started working out, so I'm pretty much satisfied in terms of pussy.

Whoops, meant to say "great gf". It's getting late here.

h

FINE

I dont, not anymore. Lifted for 5 years but it didnt add anything to my life so I have no more motivation.

I still come here often in the hope I can get my motivation back

REEEEEEE

for Hitler, ofc

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!

based

Fuck u

Fag

I like to go to go to hardcore punk shows.

Honestly I only deadlift so I can take hard hits in the moshpit.

>Lifting to get something out of it beyond just lifting
>shiggydiggy

fuck

:(

based (you) fisherman

die nigger

To be useful.

because its the only thing that takes my mind off of craziness of this world

fegalvao_ on insta

Reminder that you haven’t grown as a person if you hold ten year grudges over things you felt entitled to. In order to make it you have to be able to move on from certain experiences and view them from every possible perspective. I assure you there was justification.

X2 pale milkers are life

Anyone else here /manlet/? Should I focus on getting mass or getting ripped? I’m 5’8 160 lbs and I’ve gotten stronger for sure but no change in body really.

How did lifting help you as a fellow manlet?

for the beach

powerlifting claims another victim

I lift for myself and to make my father proud.

Spent all that time at the gym
Still get no pussy

Q&A

strawpoll.me/15106676

fellow manlet here, the choice is ultimately yours. I prefer getting stronger. It's is a thousand times more gratifying seeing lanklets attempt the weight I put up. The gym is the great equalizer and the test boosts I get from embarrassing men and catching mires from women carry through me for the rest of each day

For the respect from my peers for being disciplined and hardworking. Also, it makes people think twice about messing with you.
As long as you're not an obnoxious narcissist who wears 'beast mode' and 'NO PAIN NO GAIN' tank tops, people will respect your gains.

True to Caesar.

Infidel, do you want a taste of my shoe?

u are me bastard?

Misanthropy

For Yorkshire of course.

To save the white race and protect my family

Thinking of girls or gfs just give me despair. The first possible mire I got I just felt really uncomfortable and vulnerable, I didn't feel ok at all and at the time wished I was left alone.

I lift to induce a sense of discipline, and look buff and be strong so I can mog any future HR faggots at job interviews or gain ez starting acceptance at new places. Also so I can protect myself.

Because I am unsatisfied. I am constantly looking to better myself in every aspect.

This

I lift for the Pencil Pill.

>tfw 7% Jew

I have nothing else to live for...

what if they're not obnoxious but Paul mains?

So the physical pain and soreness can distract me from the deeper pain in my soul

Because All Might is my current role model
Also

This

>Based
Keep it up,user.Doing god's work.

For qt 2D boys

dont believe 23andme bs

So I can punch harder and throw people around like they were ragdolls.

When I was a kid I imagined me at 20 bigger than I am.

I want to hit 2/3/4/5

I like the idea of making steady progress through becoming adequately proficient at something, making the decision to stick with it and the carrying out the plan with unfailing consistency

I'm not at 2 years lifting, I plan to have finished this game after 4 years