Any carnivores on Veeky Forums?

I want to join the movement for my taste buds and health but I'd like to hear carnivores experiences on the diet first

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/nnqw3q/this-guy-has-eaten-nothing-but-raw-meat-for-five-years
youtube.com/user/sv3rige
dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-1349960/5-day-fruit-vegetables-myth-claims-nutrition-expert.html#ixzz57YZwc8wX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eating only meat
>for your health
only way this might work is if you ate a lot of bone broth, collagen, and stewed organ meats. internal stuff.
Just eating chicken and steak and eggs is not going to give you the nutrients you need.

>health
lmfao

Hey guys look a retar

My Walmart has organ meats

I've been interested in doing the same. It looks fun if nothing else. I'd like to see how better it'd make my strength too.

>the nutrients you need
One of the arguments of the proponents of this diet is that many of the nutrients you supposedly need you actually dont.
They have some evidence to back that up but no proper studies iirc.

Look up the diet far north people have. The sami in Norway, and the Inuits of the western artic circle.
They are as meat and animal product heavy as you can get.

Just do keto you faggot

I know,it's Vice
vice.com/en_us/article/nnqw3q/this-guy-has-eaten-nothing-but-raw-meat-for-five-years

youtube.com/user/sv3rige

This guy is creepy af, some weird ass German, but apparently he is only eating raw meat as well

I think to really get some micronutrients you need to let some of the meat dry / kind of rot. Other than that, if you really eat everything of the animal you should be good

Looks pretty healthy desu

Brock lesnar had the lower part of his colon removed becausr of this diet. Don't do it

What makes him creepy? He said he doesn't do it out of choice.

I have no idea what that is but for the last 3 months i havent eaten a single veggie and my blood test results were perfect

Do you not eat oats or fruit either? Do you take any multivitamins? What meat do you eat?

Is it ok to eat dairy on this diet? I love cheese in my omelette.

The meat they eat is not comparable with the one you eat and they die at like 30 or 40.

Well, how about some real info:

Before the World Wars and their food rationing which made vegetables (and whole grains) into something you just have to eat for health, vegetables were seen as unhealthy all through human history. The Roman doctor Galenus famously calimed his own father lived to 100 because he never ate vegetables. Veggies were seen as hard to digest, not very palatable and low in energy. Keep in mind we didn't know what vitamins were for most of that time and also modern cultivated veggies didn't exist.

Anyway, during and after the World Wars, the official opinion of vegetables being superfoods was created because there simply wasn't any more meat to go around and veggies were a klot cheaper to produce - so they got popularized to avoid starvation in huge numbers.

This is also the reason that historically, we're at a really low point in meat consumption. Only North America is about at the level Europe was in the Middle Ages when it comes to meat consumption per capita.

So, maybe there is something to it. I wouldn't know since nutrition is mostly voodoo science and complete bullshit anyway. Fact is, however, that throughout human history, people lived off grains and meat mostly. The grains were as white and refined as possible (Asians traditionally won't touch wild or brown rice with a 10 foot pole, for example, while in Europe, only the poorest peasants and workers ate brown and black bread). The ususal ration was 2 pounds or 1 kg of bread, and 1 pound of 500g of meat per day, per person for thousands of years. Vegetables were just added for taste. Fruit was, however, eaten in big amounts when in season (although it was also seen as not so healthy, it was at least better than veggies). Add to this butter, bacon and such things (or olive oil if you were living in warmer climates).

Now, nobody knows if this is all legit. But I wouldn't be surprised if all the vitamin and micro talk about veggies is just bullshit.

Yeah, that's why we have no traditional recipes from the medieval times that use any kind of vegetable.
And we can easily find that the human populations that live the longest avoid all vegetables, especially root vegetables.

>You might assume our five-a-day fixation is based on firm evidence. But you’d be wrong.
>It started as a marketing campaign dreamt up by around 20 fruit and veg companies and the U.S. National Cancer Institute at a meeting in California in 1991. And it’s been remarkably successful.

Note: I recently learned by German TV that the whole meme about berries being healthier than other fruit is also just a marketing gag by, I kid you not, Big Blueberry (as in: the blueberry industry).

>For a long time, I too was a believer. I was a vegetarian for 20 years. It is only after nearly two decades of my own research — I am a Cambridge graduate and currently studying for a PhD in nutrition —that I have changed my views.
>The message that fruit and veg are pretty useless, nutritionally, gradually dawned on me.
>The facts are these. There are 13 vitamins and fruit is good for one of them, vitamin C.
>Vegetables offer some vitamins — vitamin C and the vegetable form of the fat-soluble vitamins A and vitamin K1 — but your body will be able to absorb these only if you add some fat, such as butter or olive oil.
>The useful forms of A and K — retinol and K2 respectively — are found only in animal foods. As for minerals, there are 16 and fruit is good for one of them, potassium, which is not a substance we are often short of, as it is found in water.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-1349960/5-day-fruit-vegetables-myth-claims-nutrition-expert.html#ixzz57YZwc8wX

This guy is, to my knowledge, more or less right, sicne if you fire up your calculators, it really turns out that veggies are LOW in vitmains and micronutrients.

But as I said, it may be all bullshit. Almost anything we know is, really.

Are you being sarcastic or just a stupid American?

Sarcastic. My bad, I forgot that it's impossible to tell over the internet.

I too am a carnivore good sir! But it seems there is only enough meat here... for one of us.

*transforms into a wolf/eskimo and unsheathe katana

Veggies contain anti-cancer crap and crap that reduces blood pressure.
100g of spinach contains half of folate you need in a day but these numbers are meaningless because if you lift you need much more than RDA, and there's no reliable information about how many micros are there in your meat/plants, and so should eat supplements anyway.

If the only thing you care about is having low bodyfat and big muscles, you can ignore vegetables. If you also care about looking young in your 50s and dying of heart disease instead of cancer, you should eat tons of specific veggies (for example salad is useless afaik) throughout your life and then when you hit 60 or more start doing speedballs.

I eat organs meats anyway as an omnivore. Is this really a problem for some people?

Makes sense, if veggies are so good for us, then why do we dislike eating them? Surely, tastes has a function for the body, and we evolved, like all the other animals, to favor what is best suited for us.

liar

>Cambridge graduate
>posts daily mail as a reference

mate stop being such a sad act..truly pathetic roleplay. Anybody who actually learnt something at school (not just how to write an essay quickly then forget it) knows you are chatting such shit,.

hurr durr fat soluable vits are only absorbed if you eat saturated ffat!!!1q1111 fucking retard.

Read the article you retarded brainlet

i cant believe you are calling me a brainlet when you think fat soluable vits only get absorbed when eaten with fat

Lol I didn't poast the article, you're still a retard who can't read, and assumes a lot from nothing

>Skipping leg day