Mayo=gains

Daily reminder that Mayo is a superfood

If getting fat and getting accelerated heart disease is something desirable it might be true

>believes the hype
don't believe the hype

Home-made mayo from cage-free eggs and EVOO, no HFCS and no added hydro'd fats? SURE, just count your calories.
The shit that is sold as mayo? AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

>Americans

Hit me with your approved recipe, Veeky Forums

Baiting or just been living under a rock since the 70s? Thats dead momscience. Fat doesnt make you fat or clog your arteries.

t. dead by 40

>3 large egg yolks. Use the best eggs you can.
>1½ teaspoons Dijon mustard.
>1 tablespoon tarragon or wine vinegar
>Salt and pepper
>2 cups EVOO

>Whisk everything but the oil together
>Keep whisking and VERY SLOWLY add the oil
>once it reaches mayo consistence, say hello to your forearm gains

>>Keep whisking and VERY SLOWLY add the oil

kek

In my region there's this thing called "xerém/papas de milho" and you have to whisk them for such a long time, as it also thickens and feels like fucking cement, you can't stop too so it doesnt form clumps.
shit gives you a massive forearm workout and pump but is well worth the effort

oh, and about that Dijon mustard: it's mustard seeds, wine, vinegard. Maybe water and/or alcohol. If there are other ingredients in there, you're better off making it yourself.
>4 tbsp of brown and 4 tbsp of yellow mustard seeds
>1/2 cup of dry white wine
>1/2 cup of white wine vinegard
>let the seeds rest in the liquid for a couple of days. Use a glass or other inert container, or the wine/vinegard mix will react with it.
>blend until it has a mustardy consistence
>make it rest in the fridge, again in a glass container, for a day before using.

IDK about xerém, but for the mayo you could use an electric whisk, or one of those with hand-powered gears. Or just enjoy the pump, it's traditional.

FUCKING DROWN THEM IN THAT SHIT

bunch of newfags

gotta make those granny forearm gains mate

F this shit. Suck a dick user.

Your deffinately unemployed. Just fancied tuna mayo you killed it for me.

You aren't supposed to wait for the 2+1 days along with the mustard, you can go do something else in the meanwhile.
And anyway you could always buy the good mustard without extra sugar, you know?

not EVOO, it's bitter as fuck in mayo -- have you actually made it?
Light *tasting* olive oil, "extra light" it's sometimes labeled as, is the one to use.
I prefer avocado oil, and it's pretty widely available these days.

Good stuff user, ignore the lazy fags

It works fine with the mustard, but I might be biased - Italian traditions, we use EVOO for just about everything.

Who wants to be older than forty anyway