Veeky Forums what mode am i...

Veeky Forums what mode am i? I wan't to start to lift weights and potentially hop onto gear and compete in bodybuilding competitions. In your guys's informed opinion, do i have the genetic potential to compete at any sort of level in a few years?

Less stupid pose

>Less stupid pose
nope

Helpful, thanks

If you keep drinking that piss water in the background there then no.

Sort your diet and go to the gym regularly before you even think about competing and roids.

those shoulders FUARKKKKKKKKK mirin

if your genetics led you to think those are two acceptable photos, then i'm going to hazard and say no, you definitely don't have top-tier genetics. in fact, you look a little slow in the head my friend. be well

Not only that, but if the second photo is his natural posture, he's going to have to spend months doing therapeutic strengthening and stretching before stacking on muscle if he wants to be judged on physique.

Yeah, quitting drinking is part of the plan.

I'm smart as fuck. Nice try with the h8 tho

In that case, sort out a meal plan, meal prep for ease and jump on a beginner routine for a couple of months. People say SS is a meme but it's decent for building a strength base if you've never worked out before.

Decide on your goals and future plan from there.

>what mode am I?

I would call it "drunken untrained stranger who reminds me of a psychically unstable retarded 'friend' I once had" mode.

keep going, you can achieve the "amateur who is training like an average person" mode. I believe in you.

Yeah, i've been checking out meal preps online, A friend told me he eats them and they're real convenient. Seen a few starting strength routines online i'm probably going to use.

I'm not drunk and i'm perfectly stable. Thanks for trying to ridicule me though mr user. I'm sure you're completely content with yourself both inside and out. I think i could probably beat your ass in real life.

if you were smart as fuck you wouldn't be wasting your time asking this question

-- posted from an ivy league, succ my dicc

yeah i realize my comment was very rude, sorry.

Apology accepted user

Ur gay

-posted from the bedroom of a guy who sells drugs on the internet and earns more than you ever will

>i'm perfectly stable
>I think i could probably beat your ass in real life
Oh am laffin

Just a little assumption. You ridicule me based on my physique and i just can't imagine a
stong muscular confident person feeling the need to try to put others down. More like an angry pathetic internet weasel who enjoys trying to make people feel as low as you do on a daily basis. I stand by my assumption, your reply on strengthens my feelings. You're a pussy, i just know .

>More like an angry pathetic internet weasel who
on a side note, i already apologised, see
youre talking to another guy

la creatura

I made no assumption, I made an implication playing off another user's suggestion that you were mentally unstable, and the more you go on, the more it illustrates the level of your mental instability. But please continue, this is very entertaining.

Ok, i'm mentally unstable. Probably true in a lot of ways, is anyone truly stable? What does it mean to be mentally stable? I can live comfortably in my unstable mind knowing that i don't even lift and i'm probably stronger than you and should we ever meet, you wouldn't dare direct such a disrespectful tone in my direction, because i would physically overpower you. But carry on tough guy

OP here.... Wanna come round and look at my puppies?

Come buck me then you nerd.

No, that's obviously never going to happen for logistical reasons. But hypothetically i'd fuck you up.

>hypothetically i'd fuck you up
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained ingorilla warfareand I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?Think again, fucker.As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corpsand I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Don't push your shoulders up like that, it just makes you look silly.

And you are doing it here too:
Move them back and down, where they belong, not up and forward, as though you were frankenstein's monser.