Tfw depressed

>tfw depressed

same :(

You lift like a girl then. If you lifted like a men you wouldn't have time to think about how shitty your life is and especially make threads about it.

>lift like a man
>can't 2/3/4
Tell me how much of a """man""" are you

> falling for the depression meme

being Veeky Forums and drinking? This picture doesn't make much sense.

>he thinks depression is an actual condition
jesus christ you fucking weak minded faggots make me sick. Please tell me you have "anxiety" as well

>depressed
>guys look how depressed I am
>I totally have mental problems look how fucked up I am
>totally not doing this for attention
You’re just bored, fix your shit

nigger get some other hobby other than lifting

the longer you have to sit around and philosophize and overanalyze shit the more time you will feel slip away from you as you are unable to do anything constructive and this will fuel your depression more than anything else

I knew a girl like your pic related, she called me an ugly manlet after I tried to rise above orbiter status and never spoke to me again, fucking whore.

I know many, they’re awful people

tfw no longer depressed

>tfw compressed

It's a scientifically proven chemical imbalance in the brain you silly nigger.

xD

>tfw benchpressed

I M A G I N E

These wojacks are the best

lad

>tfw your buddy benches so much you warp trough space and time

>Unnecessarily aggressive reply
>Demeaning
>Is on Veeky Forums

Hope you guys find some help for your deteriorating mental health :)

>tfw happy

>tfw sometimes sad but happy most of the time

>MFW THIS EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED WITH ME

Hate this feel, lads.

Damn, this pic reminds me of my ex kek.

This bitch-reply totally could fit in that one

I hope you or one of your loved ones gets depression and kills themselves lol

This

I was depressed as fuck this winter and I started taking a vitamin b12 and b6 supplement along with zinc and my depression has got better

Not sure if placebo or what but I think this might have had something to do with me feeling better because those vitamins and mineral effect brain chemicals apparently

take a cold shower and think of something cool to toughen yourself up. you could start yelling shit or i personally think of the trailer for skyrim. and i mean real fucking cold, as cold as itll go. dont be a pussy, youll regret not giving it your all. it wont cure your depression for good but it sure will pump you full of life. i just got done and i feel like bashing some skulls in FUCK. I FEEL LIKE A CHAMPION

>tfw read file name