Gyno is curable now?

Back when I used to browse this shithole everyone agreed that gyno could only be fixed by surgery, but after googling around today a few articles suggested it's reversible by other means. Is this bull shit? Anyone ever cured their gyno? Can I stop accidentally being a trap?

nonstop be in a cold place so nips are always how

also how make peenor big

>Can I stop accidentally being a trap?
i don't understand the word "accidentally" in this context

holy shit the first photo is almost the size of my gf's tits

-Gyno can be cured by having a good gyno-killer stack just got a job gonna order my necessary AI's and PCT
-Quick tip a good tack basically needs 1 SERM 1AI and 1 prolactin blocker(biggest cause after excess oestrogen and is what causes nipples to lactate)

Had a friend who didn't believe me but did it and got rid of 90% of his pubertal gyno he couldn't even believe it,then he waited a year later and got the tiny remaining gland removed surgically

holy shit the first pic legit made me feel physically ill

How long did it take for him to notice a difference?

literally in less than 3 weeks there was significant difference

Tell us your recommended stack

there is one real non-surgical solution that works well if your tiddies are mostly fat, cryolipolysis. i'm surprised this isn't a meme on Veeky Forums yet. there are people who perform cryolipolysis on themselves DIY style... cmon, there's potential! this could be an even better meme than onions

>2018
>not freezing your ass to get lean
I see potential too

Post exact stack for brainlet as myself?

Thanks brother.

it reversible while it forms. if you've had it for a while it's too late and the only option is surgery.

please post stack user.

Kina hot

THIS THIS THIS
Fucking retard read about roid gyno and then claim that you can reverse it with drugs.

If you get gyno on steroids your nips are simply triggered by hormonal fluctuation and you can reverse it with drugs.

If you got pubertal gyno your only way is surgery.

how the fuck does this happen to people

Holy fuck could you write more?
I may stop being insecure and can finally wear t-shirt and go to beach without feeling like a trap after all those years

If by other means you mean Letrozole or other ones like that, I can tell you I bought letro online from 2 different "research" suppliers who sell the chems for "test animals only" and both had zero effect on my gyno, and had no side effects either so many of them are scams. If you can get legit / prescription grade letro, maybe. But the sites I bought from had people on fitness forums vouching for them, so there are many shills out there

please respond. post the exact stack.

I had it done on Harley Street

Was absolute shit.

Gomad

Just water fast for a month, that's literally all you need to do.

Push ups

how much does the surgery cost if you just have necco wafer sized hard ones but don't need any other tissue removal?

I'm losing my gyno by just being dedicated on the bench press. They've grown smaller for the 6 months I regularly go to the gym to where I only have a lump in one of my pecs.

Yes it is curable with Raloxifene 60mg ED for 6-9 months. If not working up the dose to 120mg for a month or two.

My nipples look somewhat gynoish but when I am in the cold or right after I take my shirt off they look normal. Does anyone have the same thing going on for them?

Makes me laugh the way 99% of Veeky Forums thinks they have gyno

You are both wrong. Raloxifene has been proven to even cure pubertal gyno that you've had for years or decades.
It's not guaranteed if you've had it for years but there's a good chance and Ralox is cheap so it's worth trying it first before surgery.

I'm in the UK can any anons let me know if it's possible to get ralox without going to the deep web

Yes it's possible, but you do need to buy it with bitcoin. But no TOR required.

Death does cure everything.

When I was lifting ppl confused my gyno for big pecs. Still I'd rather actually get rid of it if I can without surgery.

i wanna fuck a gyno CD twink

Would buy lingerie and make you dance on my cock

Kek same, its torture. When its summer and I can finally show my gains without looking like a douche, I got these fucking puffy nips that ruins everything. During the winter, when nobody except thots see me naked, I got perfectly aesthetic nipples. JUST

You can't die from a month long fast unless you're below 10% body fat.

I don't even know if anyone has gyno at this point unless it's extreme since I basically never heard it before coming here and according to Veeky Forums, almost every guy has gyno.

I'm not fat and I've gotten comments like
>Woah your tits are bigger than my girlfriend's!
>Holy shit those tits
I'm happy to continue bulking/cutting but these are def tits from gyno.