CBT

CBT.

Rate back please.

5' 9" 175 lb 8 months of training.

1 / 1.6 / 2.5 / 3 on the main lift.

Show front, every one looks lean from the back. Overall 7/10 for 8 months, better than most people.

Do you only have a beard on one side??!?!?

Why are so many Americans such manlets?

That's what you get when you train back with shitty form.

>Rate back please
0/10
no muscle mass

A month ago.
Slightly leaner and chest bigger now.

143lbs (65kg) 5'10 (178cm) 20 years old
Started Veeky Forums 1.5 moons ago

5'7 175lbs 4.5 years of push pull with retard teir volume

Average height in USA is 5'9 why are you surprised

Wow, literal GOAT for me. Think I can achieve it at 6 2?

>5'7

Let's see your body pal

Marin'

Sick pyshique user. Same height as you and that's the goal for me right now. Mind sharing your lift stats?

How old are you, get on HGH now

Should I start bulking? I haven't been to the gym for the last 3 weeks so I probably lost some muscle and strength. Should I keep cutting until I stop progressing in the gym or just go clean bulk?

You can easily outweigh me, but as far as looking the same, it's possible if you have short arms, short legs, and narrow shoulders like me. Proportions are important.

You don't have to angry larp, fellow manlet just
>b urself

Ty boyos. Prepare to be underwhelmed.
Db ohp: 65lbs for 12 reps
Db bench 65 lbs for 12 reps
Squat: 315 for 5 reps
Deadlift: 225 for 12 reps

I'm 24 and havent grown since 19 it is very much too late for that. Not that I would have done it given the chance. I quite like my height and proportions.

Your bf% is not very high to be honest. I would clean bulk for at least 12 more weeks or so and then re evaluate.

About a month old, having taken a new one yet. Starting my cut next week.

henlo

>DB bench & DB ohp
Is there a specific reason you don't use barbells?

5'9" 193lbs

Down from 225 in December after a six month haitus (read: I fucked up and got fat)

mirin. what are your macros + calorie intake?

5'10 155lbs this morning

No pump

I just wanna be thicc bear daddy mode but I have long legs and arms and broad shoulders so I always end up looking like a twink

Nice, mirin quads
Why don't you just work out and eat normally...
Mommy

Guys, do I have a „dad bod“? Bf estimate pls?

Shoulders hurt in scary ways with barbell and I like the ROM with Dumbbells.

I just try to meet 2500 calories. Two vegetable protein shakes a day and I don't drink more than 2x a month.

Just get fat, at a glance you'll look huge.
Or become superhuman and cruise test forever.

yea not gonna lie, that is not that great

I've been doing wrong almost anything I could. Good thing I haven't fucked up my back with diddly and hired a pt. Turned out fit-related youtube videos aren't that good

Your back looks fine.
But uh, looks a bit off for 8 months of lifting.
Mint taper, get some mass and you'll have good aesthetics
Thicc
Kinda, look to strong to have the 'dadbod'
Look good, how long you been lifting?

Do I need to bulk?
5'4 125 lbs

Nice body m8
stat ? lifts ? time lifitng ? abs routine ?

pathetic

Ever notice how lanklets who make posts like this never post their bodies?

5'10" 160 lbs

So when are you gonna start a cycle?

Do I have the fight club body yet? Same height

Can anyone actually notice a difference in my 1 month of lifting? Reality check on rate of progression hitting me hard.

You have better genetics and you look bigger than him

Mirin hard.

shoulders are not as rounded
tri bi is marginally bigger
upper forearm near elbow is slightly larger

nothing else though
come back in 5 months for a 6 month and then 1 year progress

no but it's literally been one month. If you're putting the effort in and eating properly you'll start seeing results, just be persistent

HUGE difference in your skin, could be something else, but overall health looks to be up

Yes you fucking dyel

You won't see a bit of muscle here and there. You're pretty lean so go back when you gain at least 5kg. Until then don't stare much at yourself to avoid being discouraged. Little by little. I can't really see 10kg difference on myself.

I'm kind of in the same spot as you right now. 6'1 174. Been lifting for 2 months now.

You have a good eye, thanks for pointing that out.
I'm definitely putting in the effort, I'll keep at it, thanks for motivation.
lol, that's the camera's white balance changing my skin tone. I am naturally extremely pale because I'm Scottish.
Good idea, I'm still going to take the progress pictures though just to look back on in a year's time to see how I've changed.

different underwear. Thats it twink.

Less than a year

206lbs to 189 feeling so much better.

h-hey there :)

In the last thread you mentioned you were a dwarf. Don’t fucking bulk or your 5’4 will look 4’11

Prep 4 disappoint
5'6" 138, dwarf
165x5 bench, 115x5 ohp, I don't do squats or deads because I don't care about my legs and unironically dig the small lower body, large upper body look.
I've been lifting a couple years, off and on. Diet is garbage, about to have Burger King for lunch. Fast food is a daily occurrence. I don't have an ab routine really, but when I was serious about a year ago, I did 60 situps, 60 rusky twists, 45 leg lifts, and a 2min plank, repeated all that 4 times.

Thx bruv
And for that time, looking solid.

:*

>roiding for this

3 months progress, completely untensed.
(5RM) 18yo 1.78m
0.33/0.4/0.5/1 > 0.6/0.8/1.5/2
Any BF% estimates? Anything you recommend me to do? Thanks

I call bullshit, I saw the same pic in a thread a couple days ago

Post boipuci

crtl + f

lats

6’1” 194lb 18yo

What should I work on before I cut?

Nothing. Time to cut, fat boy.

did you get your nipples clinicaly relocated??
your nips are squinting bro... makes me soft

You need to eat a whole lot more. I recommend not worrying about bf% right now since you're too skinny for it to matter. Just eat and lift and eat and lift and make sure you're doing compounds, stretching, etc.

I havent lifted in 2years and my back looks better.
Nice love handles, I'd fuck you like the cuck you are. N-no homo

LOLOL midget

is this before after hormone therapy

Maybe those non -existent lateral delts your all biceps and triceps its laughable. and fat def fat

Thanks dude

This is the moment I made it. To everyone who reads this, thanks for being part of the community that brought me up from the lowest point to here.

Chest and legs look bigger, lats might be a tiny bit bigger too. Good job so far babes, but I'd throw in some more arm volume, 3 sets of curls 1-2x a week isn't enough (I'm assuming that's what you're doing). Try going for 5 sets of 15-20 3x a week, might see some better arm development bb