Cardio gains

19 year old Veeky Forums autist.. should i lose my viriginity to s chubby girl? will it help me make confidence gains? im pretty done with being a virgin

chubby chicks can be hot too
just be sure she's chubby, not a fat porker

is she hot?

shes alright..
not fat, ik some chubby girls are hot but i wouldnt call her hot just average.. the problem is that my autism/confidence holds me back, not my looks/body

I'm 19, I lost my virginity this month to a hooker, never felt better/more confident. I feel like I can focus better on other areas of my life now, and my desperation for women is gone, even though I didn't realise I was desperate before. Definitely go for it. Feels like I've got a huge weight off my back. Also, sex is probably not as great as you think, it's just sex.

ive thought about fucking a hooker but i dont want my first time to be with one because i feel like ill regret it too much and be ashamed

I felt bad only for the subsequent hours. After a day I wasn't even thinking about it. And if you get a good hooker, they know how to do it, they will probably be better than some chubby girl.

yea but then for the rest of my life when people ask who i lost my vcard to ill have to say a fucking hooker and look like a faggot... no offense.. just my opinion

people dont ask that lol
and it used to be normal for a father to take his son to a hooker when he was becoming a man
and before someone says im coping i never been with a hooker but wish someone got me one as a teen just so i wouldnt obsess over sex so much

>i'll have to say a fucking hooker
no user, you dont need to say

>wish someone got me one as a teen just so i wouldnt obsess over sex so much

This. I'm and I just wish I've done it sooner.

You don't have to say it. But if you want to say it, just laugh about it, don't take it too seriously. But whatever bro, just fuck your chubby girl if you can, it won't be that worse.

Lost mine to a hooker when I was 18. That was 7 years ago and I've never told anyone it was a hooker. Doesn't really come up in conversation. Do I regret it? Absolutely not.

Should I lose my virginity to this black girl? She wants to come over today and has told me all type of dirty stuff she’ll do to me

YES

definitely yes

Why? I’m only considering it because then I won’t have to embarrass myself being a virgin with a real hot girl

Everyone in my social circle thinks I slay because girls come up to me all the time at bars and hit on me and seen me make out with them. They’ve also seen me left parties with girls, but I’ve half of the time give them some autistic excuse not to come back to my place or theirs or I only let them sucked my dick and not have sex.

I’ve also always told myself I would never get with a black girl and my mom would probably be dissapointwd if I ever did something like this. I’m still only 18

losing your virgninty to something no ones want

lmao youll regret it your entire life

just hit her doggy and don't do missionary, if it helps think about your waifu while you fuck her
gl

Nigga, pussy is pussy, and a wise old man once told me you might only get to try that pussy once - you don't turn it down. Barring rancid blue waffle type shit, if some chick is telling you the nasty things she's gonna do to you, you better let her bruh. Go fuck that nigress silly.

this is why you are a virgin

Thats actually pretty good.

only if u want aids

This is what I fear, more because she’s black. She’s actually an attractive black though
Don’t people look down at others who fuck black people though? Or is that really only for girls? I know my mom hates it that my Dad slept with a black girl once
I know and I’m not disgrunteled about it at all like most would be on this board. I’m told constantly that I’m very good looking, so I know I could really lose it whenever I want.
lmao. She’s an oreo, but she’s definitely a sl00t. Sent me a bunch of nudes of her, including fingering herself without me asking when I told her I couldn’t see her this Saturday

Race traitors

>attractive
>black
choose one

in this age of degeneracy fucking isn't equal to breeding so better make the best out of it and enjoy the ride

try to get hold of some of her dirty panties you can inspect the contents, smell and taste to see if she is worth it

Notice how user qualified it with her as
>attractive black
And not attractive stand alone
You should be a stalwart against degeneracy, not an enabler

Hnnng she’s hot bro

Sex is overrated but good sex is not.

Fuck yeah bro

Choose the chubby over the hooker. If you find a girl in the future and for some reason you have the great idea to have a talk about people you’ve kept with, it’s easier to say the chubbies name than a prositutes fake name or worse when you forget the name. Fucked up by making up a name and story and forgetting what I said. Eventually I felt like I had to tell her the real story. Luckily there are brothels here so it’s not like in American where it’s likely some crack whore... although young single parents aren’t too much better.

If you don't do it you're a fucking loser who actually cares what other people say about the people they fuck

>and it used to be normal for a father to take his son to a hooker when he was becoming a man
Sauce?

rather be virgin than doing some shit you will 100% regret

having sex with a bitch you DONT wanna have sex with is the worst shit ever, basically you wanna have sex just to get your v-card taken, not because you actually wanna fuck her

There's nothing wrong with sex with a non-white, only dating or impregnating them

The enterity of western history

Yes there is

2 years ago a heavily intoxicated elderly man came up to my friend and I and said, "Remember boys, there's no such thing as bad pussy. Some is just better than other". I live by his wise words each day now.

This is how you get AIDs

Just like normal hookup sex isn’t that special. You just get that social boost that you masturbated into a girl instead of your hand.

Good sex with a girl you really care about and are into isn’t overrated at all. It’s hot as all fuck. When it’s really good, you loose yourself in the primal sense. I mean you’ve never lived until you’ve had a hot girl that your in love with wrap her hand around your throat, ride you, and tease you about how she’s going to ride you till you beg to cum.

Are you fucking stupid user YES

Why is everyone saying yes?

if you can. I never could fuck a fattie

this is pretty shit advice

What about a negress?

you don't deserve her you fucking autist. Also lmao at you thinking you're attractive when you're probably a DYEL faggot who doesnt even lift and as an insecure mother who hates her husband because he got to bang a real woman

Do it

t. nigger

>black “women”
>real women

it will boost your confidence temporarily, only real change will boost your confidence long term.

Hey soyboy. It's supposed to go the other way. You choke her until you cum whenever you damn well please.

Fucking millenials are ruining sex.

What the fuck, man? I mean some of my family is pretty racist but they don’t like when I’m with a black girl just as much as when I’m with an Asian girl. Black girls aren’t worse, the smartest girl I dated was black. People are people, you don’t have to get hung up on social status. Here I thought racism was mostly dead in the West. No offense but honestly, poor girl.

You're going to have to share those with us, you know?

absolutely, my dude. the more you get laid, the better off you'll be with this kind of thing. your first time will probably suck anyway, it should mostly be viewed as a learning experience.

back to /pol/, I guarantee 100% you dont even lift and are skinny fat autists

holy fuck yes

Bro she looks like an 8/10

Your mom shouldn't decide who you fuck.

If she's a sweet girl i see no reason why you wouldn't wanna play with her.

Also the differences between black and white aren't near as big as SJW's and /pol/ would have you believe, racemixing happened long before people said it was wrong, and will probably go on long after you're gone.

She has a gorgeous body, you don't have to be straight to see that.

Also, don't racebait

>racemixing is normal
t. Amerimutt