Chad does drugs while you eat chicken

Reminder that its all genetics and roids and dont matter if you party, eat junk food and do drugs all year around.

youtube.com/watch?v=2EEZQ558CGs

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bugez is bigger and better looking than Jon a guy who takes steroids and has photographers take his photo.
>Chad doesn't substitute his garbage genetics and work ethic with drugs
also sage for making a pointless thread

>Better looking

ehm

You sound like a fairy cunt, go keep on grooming teenage twink you faggot.

Just like Zyzz did eh? How'd that turn out for him?

Imagine being called fucking SKYWALKER.

Eric:
>better masculine face shape
>beautiful baby blue eyes
>can rock a sick stache without looking awkward
Jon:
>looks like your average highschool pot smoker
>gross rats nest hairstyle
>takes roids is still small
>lives in zyzz's shadow. tries too hard to be like him.
yeah

I'm 29 and skinny. Can I still get muscles like that? Serious question, actually.

Dunno bout zyzz but how’d it turn out for Arnold?

i love bugez but hes been doing gomad for 10 fucking years and still most people would consider skywalker to look better.. i want to cycle but im going to wait till after having kids cause i dont want to fuck anything up

>Tfw I've got really good proportions for being buff, but have unhealthily low t.
Don't know if it's natural, injury, or a side affect of the medicines I take, but it's fucking low and I'm going to see a doctor to get TRT.

Since when was being straightedge part of being fit?

hey Jon.. hows it going man? its me Eric.. we met at burning man 2016

why does everyone who watches this guy's videos beta orbit him

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4

All these gay cunts trying way too hard to be zyzz baka

>why does everyone who watches this guy beta orbit him
>continues to make the unoriginal boohoo "why are you natty" steroid shilling thread. Entirely based off a zyzz wanabe who isn't even impressive.
the truth is this board is populated by dyels. You should atleast hit 1/2/3/4 before you even consider roids otherwise you don't know what you're doing, you've never struggled through plateaus, you've never worked around injuries, and you don't know how your body reacts to different types of training. You're shilling steroids to people who in the long run will just end up permanently damaging their bodies to look worse than a good natty lifter e.g. Eric Bugenhagen and Jon Skywalker

Jon Looks better than zyzz desu

Not in the face.
In the face he looks like a half aborted maori chinese

>hair

wtf is it ironic?

this guy is fucking ugly.

Explain yourselves.

kek, keep sucking his dick. nobody is saying his body is bad. But his face and hair is shit

You are literally nitpicking, you fucking salty sadcunt. You are literally doing what women do all the time, pointing stuff out to lower his value. You rotten piece of shit.

people was talking about that ugly chink and some other guy, about looks. Of course people will talk about looks.
t.chink

I'm going to call you anonette from now on.

Here.
>looks better than zyzz
you start crying when people mention that he looks like an aborted maori chinese

not true, i know social chads that look like shit because they do what you describe, and chad that look good that hit the gym or are athletes and actually take care of their diet and shit. sure they party from time to time but they keep it at a minimum. tho i agree that if you're a truly ugly incel you're fucked no matter how much you abstain from partying

My boi Jon Skywalker is the King of A E S T H E T I C S

if you think partying will make you happy then you are wrong