Awooga awoogas 3x10

welfare curl 5x5
lip smacks 3x10

Blame the white man for your struggles and not our capalistic society. 1x1

daaaaam I lol'd

SHEEEITTTT

>lip smacks 3x10
Fucking kek

I live in a part of canuckland with very few nogs, and even here at my university just about every one of these nogs is a BLM activist and are unironically WE WUZing about this Wakanda shit.

The character did the exact opposite and blamed the Wakandans for not following the time tested "The most technologically advanced country shall rule the world" mentality. Killmonger was based as fuck. T'Challa on the other hand was a submissive confused boy submitting to the administration.

Does this look like your blog fuckhead? What does this have to do with OP's question?

Genetics, his insertions cannot be trained.

Disclamer: I am black and I agree with .

The whole movie was a political platform for hate. WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET is hate against whites. ALL POWER GROUPS ARE BASED ON HATE.

Michael B Jordan is apart of this stupid WE WUZ KANGZ and shiet. People need to empower each other and stop all this racial unity (hate) bullshit.

P.S. Most blacks do not like me.

>posts a heavily politicized movie character with some throwaway question that's already been answered 1gorillion times
>definitely not baiting this conversation
>on Veeky Forums of all places

This is my blog faggot

that's simply because, my dear nog, you have an IQ above room temperature. You are likely in the upper echelon of nog IQ and able to empathize and logically conclude the BLM is all bullshit just like this movie. This is a good thing, however there is a saying.... it's lonely at the top (most blacks don't like you)

I completely agree. We should end this capitalist democracy meme and place in power an emperor selected by an educated elector court and reinstitute the napoleonic code.

what's so bad about the movie? I was skeptical to watch it because I thought it would be SJW as fuck but I was over the moon when T'Challa said everyone but Wakanda can fuck off. Didn't give off that preachy vibe everyone that's not white expected

Pic related.

You are a brainlet. If it has to be explained my point is further proved.

The movie was actually good, not the best by any means but it was still a solid film. Your faggot ass just hasn't seen it.

5x10 watermelon curls
3x10 pelvic thrust in to poison ivy
4x12 bix noods
8x12 zamunda shuffles

is me. The post shows I have seen the movie.

If you can't follow a Veeky Forums thread or understand stylometry I can't help brainlets. Disney is Jews producing trash and you are a brainlet consuming it convinced it's caviar. Let the herd cull itself though...

>worried about how WE WUZ and black supremacist the film would be
>mfw the main character tells his sister to fuck off with her open borders shit, the country is literally an ethnostate that the alt-right could emulate happily, and the main villain is a black supremacist

You fucking retards from r_td need to go back asap; do you really think blacks are held to equal expectations on these kinds of things? How about race? Are blacks allowed to be racist in the minds of most people? The idea of a nigger ethnostate doesn't make it ok for whites to have it because jews want us fucking dead you mongoloid. They'd give it to the blacks to virtue signal and create a perfect slave country but they'd never give it to us and blacks and liberals are too stupid to understand hypocrisy and irony.

who are you?
desuarchive.org/fit/search/text/stylometry

Is there any anti white shit that's based on lies they always believe? Like how africa was once this and that? Because the movie looks awesome but I'm willing to see it for a superhero movie and not fake blame whites for everything slice of history.

I'm black and the BLM fiasco really rustles my jimmies but hoooly shit my dude.. regardless if you agree with them or not, don't respond to, encourage, or entertain racists. Here meaning the poster addressing an entire group of people as "nogs" - including yourself.

My initial inclination was to insult you but honestly, that would only further warp whatever framework you're speaking from that would allow you so little self respect, you'd actually lend weight to a racists argument.

Black people don't like you for a reason holmes. To give it to you the same was our culture so lovingly gave it to me, "House niggas get no love"

There are people, and there are niggers. You responded to a nigger, who in the street would look at your dark skin and wouldnt think twice about hating or hurting you. The same dude calling you an "exceptional not" will be the same nigger sticking a gun down your throat when shtf.

Wise up.

>I'm black
kys
didn't read the rest because I don't speak retard ape but I'm sure it's as worthless as anything else your kind has shit out

You haven't been on Veeky Forums long enough. The response was bait which I didn't take. As for our culture I am confused by that. Ancestors were sold by Africans to Whites and then sent to the West Indies. My parents left there and moved to Canada. When I go to the West Indies I am not recognized as a local, let alone if I went back to Africa. People need to live in the present and own the culture of the present not the past.

Be a human who doesn't hate other humans. I should also say black people not liking me doesn't bother me as I am objectively more successful than them which is at the root of their hate. Like I said the movie Black Panther is a platform for hate.

Why do you incorporate so much Ebonics into your speech?

>Responds to a post calling racists "niggers" with the most niggardly post he can think of in little over a single minute

Confirmed for triggered nigger. Shouldn't you be lifting?

>There are people, and there are niggers
To keep is simple for the dumb niggers on here who can't figure it out, lets change it to
>There are whites (people), and there are blacks (niggers)

you sound like a loser, keep it fitness related and post your body

WE WUZ KANGZ

Because I'm an author and musician who can appreciate how colorful and expressive slang and ebonics can be. Fun fact: slang and ebonics is evidence of evolving culture. Funny how popular rap and black culture is, isn't it? In my state, even the racist rednecks listen to trap music. Oh, the irony.

I feel you on the living in the present thing. That's probably the biggest issue I have with BLM. It has been said a thousand times before but yeah, all lives matter and more blacks should recognize that. I don't have an issue with your stance on that.

How do you know your success is at the root of their hate, man? Chances are they just think you're an uppity SOB, considering you obviously look down your nose at them. People can sense that in others.

Not trying to argue or debate with you senpai. Just wanted to share the opinion of one black guy to another.

>Because I'm an author and musician
You mean you're a nigger. You're not any more talented than the rest of those beatboxing, graffiti trash art spraying apes

Gotta spend family day with my girls. I’ll reply later.

>Fun fact: slang and ebonics is evidence of evolving culture
pfft no it isn't you dumb ape. Did you get that from Poor Tyrone's Almanac?

There's plenty of reasons to hate BLM. They pretty much exist as the militant wing of the Democratic party.

nigga most people probably don't like you. Not because of your beliefs but because you're a narcissistic twat.
>How do I get a fit body like Killmonger?
>NIGGERS ARE RACIST!
>Okay, but how do I get fit, Veeky Forums?
>THEY BE LIKE WE WUZ KANGS!
>Dude can you ans-
>HOLD UP IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT BLACK PANTHER WAS AN SJW MOVIE WRITTEN BY JEWS!
retard

Ay, I'll be gone whenever you get back so you don't have to waste time responding to me. But I wanted to leave you with this; if I've misunderstood or misjudged you, that's my b and don't take it personally. Take care and good luck user.

fuck off you dumb animal

Independent thinker. That’s all that matters whether I agree with you or not. Be a human first. Black second.

DAY 1. Chest, Back and Arms

1. INCLINE DUMBBELL PRESS 3x12
2. DUMBBELL FLYE 3x12
3. PUSHUP 10x10

4. DUMBBELL KICKBACK 3x15
5. TRICEPS PUSHDOWN 2x20
6. BENCH DIP 10x10

DAY 2. Biceps, Triceps and Lats
1. ONE-ARM DUMBBELL ROW 3x12
2. NEUTRAL-GRIP PULLDOWN 3x12
3. BENTOVER ROW 3x12
4. DUMBBELL CURL 3x12 (alternate arms)
5. BARBELL CURL 3x12
6. HAMMER CURL 3x12

DAY 3. Legs and Abs Circuit
1. DUMBBELL LUNGE 3x30sec. (each leg)
2. SINGLE-LEG HIP EXTENSION 3x15 (each leg)
3. LEG CURL 3x12
4. ROMANIAN DEADLIFT 3x12
5. SQUAT 10x10

6A. CRUNCH 3x25 (rest 0 sec)
6B. LEG RAISE 3x25 (rest 0 sec)
6C. REVERSE CRUNCH 3x25 (rest 0 sec)
6D. TOE TOUCH 3x25 (rest 0 sec)
6E. SPRINTER SITUP 3x25 (rest 0 sec)

DAY 4. Chest, Arms and Abs
1A. DUMBBELL BENCH PRESS
Sets: 5 Reps: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6

1B. PUSHUP 5x15
2A. DUMBBELL FLYE 5x10
2B. PUSHUP 5x10
3. DUMBBELL CURL 4x12

4A. DUMBBELL KICKBACK 4x15
4B. BENCH DIP 4x20
5A. CRUNCH 3x25 (rest 0 sec)
5B. LEG RAISE 3x25 (rest 0 sec)
5C. REVERSE CRUNCH 3x25 (rest 0 sec)
5D. TOE TOUCH 3x25 (rest 0 sec)
5E. SPRINTER SITUP 3x25 (rest 0 sec)

Eat the magical Hollywood chicken and bench press a few times

Reminds me of Cap desu

>"Racist rednecks"
They are not very racist if they listen to such music.

Literally the only normal person in this fucking thread. Thank you user for an actual contribution

Not sure why you're giving this "I'm one of the good one's not like those other niggers" your time of day honestly, let him coon and he'll realize they don't like him just as much as they don't like Jameer or whoever.

I'm glad you're being a father to your children and I automatically respect you for that but you're pussy for referring to every black person who recognizes society's skewed ascription of value to everyone with a certain skin color as we wuzzer's. Enjoy skirting around the truth when your daughter gets some racist shit thrown her way and asks you why it happened.

SS + GOMAD

SS+GOMAD

avoid PPL or any high volume ''program''

I'm black and I wish I was the only one in this country getting babysit by an entire race of guilt tripped people, I would kick every non-white out if it meant I get to be the only one here enjoying this wonderful country and the women.

You sound like a low achiever crab. The first thing I stated was to get that body OP needed genetics as Michael B Jordan's insertions dictate his look and are his alone.

You did make me laugh with the Kanye reference though.

A man shouldn't be respected for raising his own children. I didn't state that view. My daughter encounters racism everyday at pre-school from blacks and whites. That's how the cookie crumbles. The point you are trying to make is lost on me to be honest. It seems you think the communication you produced was coherent but it wasn't. Can you elaborate more so I can understand your point?

I asked why you were using Ebonics because it is a product of North American black culture, not African culture.

Rap has always been the voice of the lower class black in America, there is no surprise that lower class whites can also relate to the message in that music. It really isn't about skin tone anymore, it is about socio-economics which impacts all people. "Black Culture" in North America is a construct of the Jews so there is no surprise how popular a manufactured culture targeted at cultural subversion is when the ultimate goal of the Jews is to make North America weaker.

They have told me. This extends to siblings given the same opportunities who did not capitalize and are now crying foul play. Life is a beach my man, I'm just playing in the sand.

Fpbp

I passed out reading this

used to mildly dislike him. after winter soldier hes grown to be my favorite avenger tbqh

>to get that body OP needed genetics as Michael B Jordan's insertions
>not doing whatever the fuck you wanna do
FUCK OUT DA WHEY