5'11.925"

i feel like the dwarf king around other people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MANLET

6 feet without shoes

we are talking about raw height right ?

5'4 master race

6'7

bunch of fucking midgets in here 7'7 master race reporting in

6'3 here, small af wish I was atleast 6'6.

6ft2

>6'5" 25

Literally dont even look like i lift while wearing clothes.

is it true that males under 6'0" saying things like "this is smurftastic" and "this really smurfed my feelings" regulary? i heard the guys from the manletpit talking like this but i don't know if it is just the accent of the local goldmine where they life, or if all gnomes talk like this.

xD you are a very funny person if i say so user!

>5'4

i get mogged completely by every male i pass by here. This is so fucking torturous, seeing every tall dude with a gf and no one my height or under with one. i dont know whats the point to even lift anymore and im loosing all motivation to want to live since i wont get a gf, be the strongest, be the most attractive, or anything

You know that you're a manlet when you use feets over meters.

I'm 6'3" and tired of being looked down upon. Like yesterday I went for groceries and this old bitch asked me to get some detergent from the top shelf. I felt her fucking eyes shoot to my feet when I needed to tippy toe to get it. She didn't say anything but I know she wanted to laugh at me. I just dropped my basket and left, I was so fucking embarrassed

5'10
King of manlets

176cm, dont know in americentimiters.
Its like king of malets/average here in italy

That's 5'9 in freedom units

5'11
God of manlets

So how much is 7'4?

6'3''

About 234cm. I don't think people can reach that height without a medical condition like giantism

*224cm. Sorry I'm phoneposting

9'4 stay mad manlets

Custodian pls go

hungry skeleton :(

Imagine his cock

>Imagine his cock
i'm not surprised that this was posted on Veeky Forums

>tfw 5 11.5
forever stuck in the manlet pit

5'10

5'11

i have dwarfism please stop hurting my feelings

I swear to God, every time I see this image you faggots move it up another inch.

It's like you haven't heard of people growing taller over time.
Alexander the Great was only 5 foot user.

Can you convert into American please?

5'10.8491649836

never gunna make it

6'1, IRL (memes aside) best height ever. tall but not to tall and thots be mirin'. ez gainz, ez health, ez life.

thats not tall tho. perfect "tall but not too tall" height is 6'4"

Well you could play a sport where short people excel or you could keep being sad and shit

4'9
wish i was kidding

I'm 6'2 and before I started working out I was always jealous of my 5'7 buff friend who could always get dates while nobody wanted my gangly ass.

We should call female manlets manlettes

>tfw 6'5
I wonder why that one inch makes all the difference? Closer to 6'7 than 6'3 when you reach 6'5? I don't know. It seems gaining that inch turned me into a lanky monster instantly.

post frame

6'6 feel good to be 2m but I am probably retarded from hitting my head on things
Also Skelly life doot doot

Was that kid photoshopped in or something

>accent

You mean dialect, brainlet.

5'7" but I've made peace with it, forever a manlet but at least I can have decent success with the average

6'6" and I truly wish I could be 3 inches shorter. Been a lanky bastard my whole life. Feels like forever stuck in DYEL mode no matter how much my lifts improve.

>tfw 5'11 but lie and claim 6'1

Get agile as fuck and enjoy being able to do gymnastic type things that most tall guys would never be able to do. Get into martial arts, short guys can be great fighters with the right training.

5'4 master race

9'11" manlet here

just subtract 2 feet and it actually makes sense

>he doesn't count his shoes and hair
6'3 here

Everytime that image is posted the manlet cutoff rises

Youre a retard.

6ft and I feel short as fuck

Same.
And I live in south america.

Delet this, I am a real 6'1"

Well you're slated to become king of the manlets in a little under 2 years now, so get used to it.

not counting your hat lul
there is a reason beyond tipping for why i wear a fedora

are your parents jews?

why the fuck are there so many insecure short guys on this board? real turn off

>tfw 6'2 and claim 5'9 just for people like you

5'11 Branch Manager of Manlets.
Jesus Christ, user.

me on the left before memek-66
me on the left after memek-66

5 foot 7 with Dutch Grandparents, even my auntie is taller than me

Well at least I'm a 175 cm shitskin. How do you end up failing your own genetics you loser?

>5'11 but claim 6'

5'15 Manlet here
How do I reach that 6 feet guys
The Height exercises are not working

Just look at my boy Jeff Nippard. He got a nice 5’5” physique. AND he got biddies. He ex gf looked good and he got a gf rn too.

Hey, just look at my boy Jeff Nippard. He got a nice 5’5” physique. AND he got biddies. He ex gf looked good and he got a gf rn too

6'2, i feel like i desire 6'3 but at that point its a slight gains trade

189cm you fucks with your retarded system

They're just called women

Just proving his point that it's hopeless for manlets. He has much muscle, low bodyfat, visible abs, good hair, and he still looks ridiculous. Soyboy face doesn't help, but it's mostly the height.

at least hes funnier than ops image

5'9.6" Lord of Manlet Manor reporting

9'7, 460 lbs, 3.43% bodyfat
feelin kinda short tho

>5'6''
I just want a tall girl to love me

1,73 m
JUST

anyone else things he come across like a vindictive evil shit? You know somebody who's that small and that soyboy looking is passive aggressive af.

Smurf you, guy

Oh god that had me cracking the fuck up.
Dog in the background just like 'hey whatsup guys, if you don't want 'em I'll eat them'

6'0