Sleeping on my back will kill me

why can't I sleep on my back without dying?
i am fit enough - 28, 175lbs 6'1"
run 5K+ twice a week no problem
I have been sleeping on my side drooling like a tard since as far as i can remember
lay on my back
try to keep my gape mouth closed and just breath through my nose for hours but i just choke on my saliva
should i have been aborted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>should i have been aborted?
we all should have been

slightly elevate your head and practice mewing, it literally cured me as much of a meme as it is

Recessed jaws and/or weak lingual musculature, you literally either can't fit your tongue inside your jaws or you're too weak to keep it there.

wtf, people can mew?
though cats do this

ya my jaw is def smaller than most
damn genetics
+1 abortion

Similar issue. 23, cardiofag, cannot sleep on my back. Which is a shame because that's much more comfortable. I'm also prone to sleep paralysis. So I frequently wake up choking on my snores while being completely unable to move. It feels like my left nostril is inordinately small, like barely any air passes through it.

any links for this?
All Ive found is cats

I'm trying to sleep on my back without a pillow.
Skeleton reporting in

I keep waking up randomly at night

wow, I think mike mew is right about everything

I had this too, but I learned to "flex" some muscle inside my sinuses and now the air flows more smoothly. It's the same muscle that flexes when you yawn (to let in more air)
Try breathing like that for a bit.

Bad posture probably

food allergy. if you cant breathe properly with your mouth closed you will develop high blood pressure and clogged arteries sooner or later. it is sleep apnea then.

>Proper tongue position to push maximilla into the position it should have been all along
>meme

thanks anons for the diagnosis but the treatment is too late youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

Your body rebuilds itself constantly. You can still see improvements from proper posture. Just takes a few years.

More

I feel like I'm the only one that likes sleep paralysis. You just got to recognize it and that your dreaming, easiest way to get to lucid dreaming

> sleep paralysis is the shit

what are you talking about bro?
sleep paralysis is when you wake up buy your body is still under a freeeze so you dont hurt yourself when your dreaming
are you saying you decide to lucid dream when you wake up paralyzed?

Go to your doctor, there's a mouthguard looking thing you can get that will correct this

Fucked up sinus paths reporting, can't breathe through my nose while laying down but totally fine otherwise.

Used to think it was because I was chubby or something so I did shittons of cardio to the point where I had a sub 18 min 5k and realized it was probably not my cardio.

>try sleeping on back
>neck starts hurting, takes ages to get the pillows adjusted so it doesn't
>restless leg syndrome as soon as I get somewhat comfortable

What the fuck, body.

Kek at the spider jacking off.

Why sleeping on back? Any better than sides or stomach?

my tongue pretty much always rests on the roof of my mouth that's mewing right? or do i need to forcefully press it ?

Want to sleep on your back? Stop using pillows. Seriously.