GF and me both lift and have for some time now

>GF and me both lift and have for some time now
>GF does a ton of cardio and just eats enough calories because she is scared of being fat despite the fact that she is thin
>She also donates plasma every other week which takes a ton of calories and makes her muscles sore
>It's destroying her gains
I'm scared she is wearing down her body. Any advice Veeky Forums?

she's wearing down her immune system. I'm too lazy to look but there's plenty of research suggesting young healthy people get completely fucked with immune diseases in their middle age if they were donating a lot when they were young.

Aren't you only supposed to donate plasma once every couple months? What is wrong with her? How poor is she?

make her stop taking contraceptive pills
get her an IUD before she comes up with self destructive behavior
then go to a nutritionist and find a good healthy diet for her

>She also donates plasma every other week which takes a ton of calories and makes her muscles sore

Literally destroying her immune system so kikes can drink that young blood and live a few weeks longer.

leave her

I think you're ok to donate plasma twice a week. Your body produces it pretty quick.

How much money does she make doing it? I remember in college (1999) I could make up to 400 bucks a month.

About 400. It makes her decent money for rent and food.

By most people's standards she does eat healthy. It's just that most people aren't running 3-5 miles a day, donating plasma and going hard at the gym. 1600 is good for a girl her size that does nothing all day but I am certain it isn't enough for her active life style.

Sucks to be you.

Anyone got sources tot his?

Yo, femanon who had an eating disorder here. Not saying your gf has one, but this sounds exactly the type of shit I would do. Trust me, she is very well aware of what she is doing to her body. I’d keep an eye out for other symptoms.

>Yo
>femanon...
>...here
>I need attention
I wonder if faggots like you collect bad karma from public stupidity. A deficit magnified by the internet, where you cause dozens of people you will never meet to screech in anguish, wondering what the fuck is wrong with a world in which you were ever born

I don't know if I would say a disorder but her family has always put pressure on her to be skinny. So despite her being perfectly skinny she doesn't think she looks good or skinny enough.

his thumb is up her asshole while his hands are grabbing both her butt cheeks and she is horny so her cameltoe pussy is puffy

Nigger, it's actually related to the conversation.
In my experience a lot of women either
>Don't care about their body at all
or
>Care so much that they go to far

Does she have a job in addition to this?

Thanks for the input Rajiv

Is she vegan? No, she's wearing down nothing.
Is her weight decreasing? No, she's wearing down nothing.
If you want to see "worn down" people, go and watch cyclists off their bicycle, set on the kerb, panting, or folks who run one marathon A WEEK.

no prob

Yes but it isn't enough hours since she is also a full time student and I made her promise she would put school first so she can get her degree. So in a way I realize it's partly my fault.

That’s rough. In treatment, we learned a saying: “genetics loads the gun, environment pulls the trigger”. I’d def reinforce positive body image when you see her feeling down and make a conscious effort to lift her up self esteem wise. You seem like a good boyfriend, and I’m sure she’s grateful for your support :-)

Sounds like a good family. Unlike the majority of degenerates who make excuses to keep stuffing their sprogs with cheap shit as they gradually become hamplanets

Thanks, I do. She really doesn't realize how attractive she is but I continue to try to show her.
That would be true if they themselves were healthy, a lot of them are fat themselves but put special pressure on her despite her being perfectly skinny and toned. Working hard to look good and be healthy is important but so is appreciating the work you did and the person you have become through hard work and proper diet.