What's Your Guys Ab Routines?

Personally hate doing abs but my routine is generally a 3 short circuits of crunches to failure, lying down leg kick things to failure and russian twists to failure. I feel this is shit though can you give me a solid routine?

Weighted crunches, hanging leg rises, ab wheel
I do switch them up around since it's quite boring

I can't do the ab wheel to save my life.

Any combination of hanging leg raises, L-sits, some direction of cable woodchopper (which are really great but can mess with your back if done lazily), hollow holds, planks for nostalgia.

Currently attempting to progress to a front lever in a very casual way. I can hang with my back parallel to the floor but with my legs tucked completely up to my chest, not sure if this is decent or just beginner tier. Depending on what lifts I've done I usually do a couple sets of 6-8 hanging leg raises with proper form (no swinging, primarily core involved) to legs parallel to floor.

Sometimes I will do less but bring my legs up to perpendicular to floor, however I am less confident that I do these with ideal form.

5 sets of 30 leg raises, 5 one minute planks, 5 sets 30 crunches followed by 10 or so stomach vacuums, i do it as my warmup before lifting

Just cable crunches with some planks here and there right now. Thinking of adding in some leg raises to balance things out a bit.

Daily
3x10 ab rollouts
3x10 decline bench around-the-world sit-ups.
3x10 leg lifts

This is in addition to whatever I get from my compounds.

I should also add that daily cardio is probably more important than the actual ab work for great abs.

Not OP but I am thinking of ordering an ab roller. Any recs?

Also, not OP faggot again, what's your favorite oblique exercise to do at home?

Jesus Christ how long is your workout?

Heavy squats twice a week, heavy deadlifts and OHP once a week.
The onlt “ab” exercise I do is 3x8-10 dragonflags once a week.

I did similar for 3 years now but notice my core is seriously lagging behind now.

it shows. start doing your fucking core work you idiot, your lifts will go up. landmines, dragon flags, ab wheel roll outs and you're good. just do them between your squat sets to build work capacity. what happened to you in high school? fucking ego lifters

I cycle through hanging leg raises, weighted planks, McGill's big 3, and standing cable crunches a la KK

I remember the feeling. I did ab pulldowns, situps, captains chair leg raises, planks, all in addition to the main compounds until I could do the wheel. The wheel is king

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Amazon.com
sort by lowest price

or go to walmart

you don't need anything fancy

If you have a good pull up bar at home, windshield wipers. If not, weighted russian twists

will do, thanks

>windshield wipers.
Those things are a bitch to do.
I do them but fuuuuuuck

>dragon flags
Holy fuck, those things are so hard to do.

haha, classic

do some research planks are garbage for ab work

Lads should I do oblique work? I don't want to get a bigger waist but do I need to isolate obliques at all to have good abs

I imagine they'll still get hit with a variety of other ab exercises. I personally stay away from direct ones.

bump

This but 1x33 on each exercise.

I'd suggest an ab wheel with ergonomic grip. Seriously changed elbow and wrist pain from the traditional strait handles.

They're good for stabilization and lower back but not for actually achieving visible abs

Heavy squats, deadlifts, presses and chins