Be me 5´7 user ( A bit above)

> Be me 5´7 user ( A bit above)
> Really want to hit 5´8
> Is 21
> Is there a way to do it?

Relax... if SHE loves you who cares how tall or shot you are?

Pah, you think SHE will ever love OP?

at least you're not 5'5" like me

>tfw 5'4

atleast ur normal short, ive actually got to kill myself to experience happiness

how can she love a manlet user

Well I am acctualy quite good with women but thanks for the concern. I just want that extra inch since there is a lot of things i am just a inch away from.
For an example:
> Certain mma weight classes
> Being considered below average instead of short on national average.
> I personally believe 5´8 to be optimal body builder height.
> (Still having perks of short body building while not being short enough to be made fun of)

There is plenty more like women being about my height on average where i live meaning I have to chase short women.

So women is also a part of it of course but not everything. I got more things on my mind then girls :)

Jesus christ that must be harsh, how do you handle it?

wear work boots and pull off the "working man" look with a t-shirt and jeans
If you have big enough forearms and shoulders it's perfect, and most girls either like that look or are ok with it
I'm about 5'9" and my boots are just enough to push me into "good" height range, plus the added weight makes me sound more masculine than I am

PLUS if you're in front of her without shoes anyway you're probably just sitting down anyway

Decent advice thank you. But I am looking for a way like stretching maybe, still keeping it if everything else goes south.

He is right.. just wear boots and gain an inch.

Or just find a petite women, lots of sexy short women.

Doing back exercises to improve posture can be a good increase as well, slight spine curvature is pretty normal (not even particularly unhealthy) especially in younger adult men. Keeping a strong back/core and posture should help your height as well as confidence (plus, you should be keeping a good core regardless)

5'7" is kind of short sure, but not so bad you'll go through life sad regardless of what Veeky Forums will say

just wear lifts

Buy some illegal HGH, my friend.

As I have explained previously, I am not looking to appear taller but be taller. I still thank for all the good advice and it is certanly a last resort.
Thanks for answering my question

oh jeez if you grew up with bad back posture you may see an absolutely huge gain with it. If you know it's still kind of bad/have back pain, go to a doctor, they'll probably give you a better set of stretches/weight training tips that would better than whatever we jackasses could offer

>HGH
Will that do anything if my growth plates are closed? I don´t know if they are but if they are not I don´t really have a problem to begin with.

I have tried to adjust it in the last year, and don´t really have back pain but I would not be shocked if a inch was hiding there.
It is insane how many short women I found at a new gym I been going to that also look really good.

>It is insane how many short women I found at a new gym I been going to that also look really good.

I prefer the petite ones.

>tfw 4'8

Haha sometimes I do to. Then I see a really sex girl that is like 5´8 and I get kinda sad.
Jesus fucking Christ. Official dwarf height or?

>tfw I'm 3'2,2

You gotta be fucking with me user.
Either you still a child or you have serious badluck.

Get in contact with Hollywood. They can cast you as an elf of dwarf character

newfag get gone

>5'11 optimal height
Please stop with this meme

It was more for attention and someone had already take this one:
First day on Fit actually but been a regular B goer before that.