How long until the HAES moovement hits the military?

how long until the HAES moovement hits the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Dg3Us9ld2g
youtube.com/watch?v=pir1Hug-CEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christ ,we really do need a fatty genocide.

Source.

The military is more selective about who it accepts now than it's ever been. Minor disorders and otherwise negligible encounters with the law can be serious hurdles to overcome even with otherwise fine records. The mean ASVAB rate is closer to the 70th percentile and they don't even take many people with GEDs anymore except for scut jobs in maintenance and cleaning and shit.

The more technologically dependent the military becomes, the smaller they make their selection pool. It's the entire reason they're letting more women in, because they can file personnel reports as well as an uneducated urbanite dropout.

Quintile 5 masterrace

>unmarried living alone
>in quintile five

step it up poorfags

This is just another tipping point in the clow world we live in.

Soon, just like Ancient Rome, our own citizens will be too decadent and lazy to serve in the military and we will have to bring in foreigners of mixed loyalties to fight for us.

>tfw statistically exceptional but MEPS is dragging ass on the scars on my legs from a bicycle accident when I was 12

The civilian clerks running paperwork are either illiterate or know something I don't.

I want a wife and kids, don't worry. I'm not falling for the MGTOW or childfree meme.

90% of the time when someone even remotely related to the military says "civilian" it sounds so fucking stupid

The fact that MORE than 75% of the US population is overweight is just fucking mindblowing.

Obviously some of them are "overweight" due to their amount of muscles, but still.

You really need to pull your shit together, America.

I even fucking accidently put both of me and my friend's seat on an airplane in my name and he was denied boarding, since it is normal for fat people to order 2 seats for themself. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.

/rant

This is true.

I have a 96 ASVAB and run a 275 Marine PFT and had to jump through hoops to get in over a fucking marijuana charge from five years ago. Gone are the days of them taking whatever dregs they can, the military is getting pickier and pickier.

How else are you supposed to refer to non-millitary personnel whos job is to exclusivly work alongside the military?

>Air Force MAGE

The Air Force is always up to anime shit.

Is that real?

them and the Marines
youtu.be/0Dg3Us9ld2g

Literally what the fuck does this piece of paper say?

youtube.com/watch?v=pir1Hug-CEc

The 90's were a hard time for recruiting campaigns.

in all honesty, what the fuck is wrong with you americans? we don't have remotely that many retarded people here in Germany and I already think that the German media is shit. you guys need to get your shit together and get rid of all these insane people in the media and in universities. it's weird how everyone bashes American politicians albeit them being pretty much the only normal people who are halfway able to discuss things properly at this point

there's a strong need to get people thinner, less focused on what the media says and work together for once instead of always hating on each other (genders, races, whateverthefuck). it's like watching real life puppets, goddamn

Where'd you serve?

>we don't have remotely that many retarded people here in Germany
I wonder why

America is fat, but you should be worried about your own country as well user. It's only a matter of time before the fatty epidemic reaches all the countries that are relatively healthy at the moment.

we have lots of stupid people here. even the asocial youth over here isn't affected by our media that much and I would easily compare them to black people in ghettos (lived in a US ghetto back when I was a kid). when I was a kid, I was perplexed by how shitty especially the public education system was. if there is no proper primary education, the people are fucked from the get go. perhaps that's what the US government wants though so there will probably never be a proper change. why people don't call people out for their retarded behaviour is beyond me because there's plenty of people here telling people who do shit that they are being stupid, even if they are foreigners

>not knowing about based yuri
You clearly were raised in west germany

I wish I met the standards to serve. Back in the day you could be a highschool dropout. I want to stop being a NEET.

What do you mean "How Long"?

Its already happened to the British Army. They are in the process of abolishing fitness tests.

>we don't have remotely that many retarded people here in Germany

he said while cheering as his rulers flood his country with millions of third world subhumans

lmaoing at your life my man

holy shit what mos did you pick with those scores genius