705 lbs deadlift

>705 lbs deadlift
>train for strength bro
>strength = size bro

>what is unaesthetic facial hair

>if he’d done a 8-12 split instead of 3-5 he’d be totally bigger!
>delusional natties actually believe this
Start pinning faggot

lose fat

if you think hes small or looks bad you either have body dismorphia or are a larping dyel. if he cut a tiny bit and was user in a cbt instead of some e-celeb you would be sucking his dick telling him how good he looks

Fuck off. Strength and size are not the same thing.You can look way more swole than pic in OP with a lot less strength.

Congratulations, you just got diagnosed with retardation!

you have literally no clue what youre talking about. powerlifters use hypertrophy ranges. hes just slightly higher bodyfat. he has plenty of muscle mass

go back to reading ab infographics on facebook

the natty limit is at 5pl8 deadlift

lol that is unironically 1-2 years training. not baiting before some dyel tries to justify his shitty pull

Natties on /plg/ have pulled 7 plates.

deadlift does little for hypertrophy because it's too little volume

I meant aesthetics wise, I meant he looked like this at 5pl8

CharlieDayonRoids.jpg

>an exercise IS volume
are you retarded?

>I do high volume deadlift
are you retarded?

>I don't do more than one set of deadlift a week
are you retarded?

he lost all his roid gains.
go watch some older supertraining videos, he has that full muscle look you get from roids.

t. novice on an LP program

Your routine is utter fucking dogshit if you deadlift more than once a week, guaranteed. And you're still doing fuck all for hypertrophy on top of being a complete and utter retard.

Yeah now do 3x5 deadlifts. Go on so I can laugh at you break your back.

oh ok you have literally no idea what you're talking about, i see

look at any powerlifting routine, they all involve multiple working sets of deadlift per week and sometimes (this will blow your DYEL little mind) more than 1x week frequency of deadlift/deadlift variants

I hope this is bait. only a complete uneducated novice would think you cant dl at higher freq. youre standing on idiot mountain giving out shit info you think is right

no they don't in fact many of the top powerlifters don't even lift heavy outside of prepping for competition nor does any of this counter the fact that deadlift is dogshit for hypertrophy

have fun with your high volume deadlift routine when you get past babby weight you shit eating retard

c6w is considered low DL volume and has you do 2x frequency and 8-12 sets of dl or dl variations a week

I train 1x a week with 4-10 sets depending on when in the training cycle. my back is fine?

oh my what a dogshit routine written by a man who has coached countless IPF champions

truly he must have no idea what he's doing, more than one set a week of deadlift is overtraining CNS holocaust instadeath

this is either bait or youre retarded. either way stop posting. you dont anything about pl

enjoy your stay on brokeback mountain

It's a lot more complicated than that OP, you just posted a pic of yourself, and your deadlift stats, that's it. We need to gather more information in order to make a reasonable evaluation of your size.

Questions like:
Diet
Reps
Sets
How often you go to the gym
How long have you been going
What other exercises you do
What your stats are on those exercises
Genetics

You can't just expect to look big because you can do heavy deadlifts, we need to get more information. This is the problem with a lot of guys here on /fit, they come with a complex question, but they want a simple answer. A complex issue generally requires a complex answer.

you really are just too stupid to be helped

you really are a snap city fitness model

But Sheiko 3 day templates only have you deadlifton Wednesday?

that retard was also saying more than one set a week is bad, which is the point i was making

the 4 days have 2x week, fedorenko's cycle has 3x

It is bad and you're a retard. You should be doing partials to get your deadlift up not doing more sets. Partials let you train your weak point with more volume and less fatigue. There's literally no reason to do high rep deadlifts for anything.

i've never seen someone be so fucking obstinately stupid

>You should be doing partials to get your deadlift up not doing more sets.
what if your weak point is off the floor? partials won't address that
>Partials let you train your weak point with more volume and less fatigue.
Sheiko has both pulls to knees and deadlift from boxes to address this
>There's literally no reason to do high rep deadlifts for anything.
you'll notice that there are no reps higher than 5 for warmups and 3 for working sets in the Sheiko screenshot above, high volume =/= high rep

you are a total retard novice DYEL fuckface geek, stop posting, you may resume posting after a few more years of lifting (haha just kidding you'll never make it and won't be lifting this time next year, remember this when you quit and feel bad)

i've never seen someone be so fucking obstinately stupid

>You should be doing partials to get your deadlift up not doing more sets.
what if your weak point is off the floor? partials won't address that
>There's literally no reason to do high rep deadlifts for anything.
you'll notice that there are no reps higher than 5 for warmups and 3 for working sets in the Sheiko screenshot above, high volume =/= high rep

you are a total retard novice DYEL fuckface geek, stop posting, you may resume posting after a few more years of lifting (haha just kidding you'll never make it and won't be lifting this time next year, remember this when you quit and feel bad)

lmfao you are a fucking retard. I'm double his size and leaner and I doubt I could pull 705

>what if your weak point is off the floor? partials won't address that
I can't believe you don't know what halting deadlifts are and are this mad.

BREATHES IN

AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

halting deadlifts address positioning flaws off the floor, and are also called pulls to knees outside of rippetoe's forum - these are also part of Sheiko routines usually

if you want more strength off the floor, you do deficits or some other increased ROM variation like a snatch grip, but i guess you're too much of a novice brainlet to grasp this

Are you 160lbs and 5'2?

6ft 230 pounds twink boy

deficits improve mobility, they do not in any way improve strength off the floor. you can't move as much weight with them you shit eating retard. halting deadlifts literally allow you to directly train your weak point. pls kys you worthless faggot. nobody wants to read your weak brokeback ass spreading bad advice.

>Not even 250

Never gonna make it

Hes really filled out irl, kind if like musclefu instagram girls are actually quite petite irl although they look huge on screen.

He undeniably looks like he lifts even in baggy clothes amd the pic doesn’t really do much justice. Im sure if he did an intense cut for 2-3 months he would look amazing and his lifts would go up too.

>bloated
>no pump
>trying to look sad/fat

he's setting himself up for an "EPIC TRANSFORMATION" pic dipshit

Apply yourself

that's my goal weight for my bulk but I'm stalled out :(

>you just posted a pic of yourself

Wow who is this???

He has face gains for real!

This unironically looks much better than the kind of supershredded look only gay Veeky Forums guys mire, or the bloated veiny obvious roidfag look. Looks like he lifts but not someone who became an autist about it and actually has a life.
Seriously, this is what women want. If you're already at this point and don't get laid, your body is not the problem.
>inb4 "I don't lift for women"
Motherfucker, if you don't lift for strength itself then aesthetics are the only other reason, and the only reason anyone wants to look better is to have more success with women/men.

Congrats man I just got to 500

just because you are struggling to cut doesn't mean you can shred shame me

check your fat privilege

what do people mean by "actually have a life" ?

Oh nvm

It's a phrase people use to feel better about not being disciplined and thus worse than people who are disciplined

whats the guys name?

Find me one person that's at a healthy weight who deadlifted 5 plate in two years. One year would be absolutely exceptional.

Silent 'Won't shut the fuck up' Mike

>deadlift numbers are indicative of aesthethics
lol even skinny women pull a lot

>Start pinning faggot
soon :) it will be legal where i am going next month

going to do a simple 500mg a week cycle for 16 weeks, going to take all my oestrogen blockers and do a proper 6 week PCT with HCG and doing cardio from the start.

im even cutting now and getting cardio done so i'm ready for the cycle :^)