Are hormones in plastic changing our bodies?

Are hormones in plastic changing our bodies?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/bonnieloucoffey/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Yes. Stop eating foods that have touched plastic. ( I know this is difficult for Americans, I'm sorry)

It's impossible for anyone in a 1st world nation. 3rd world Master race when?

Idk but I like it

it's like my japanese cartoons

Dat belly button

Man, it's so cool that you can draw manga. Can you post some of your work

it's like they didn't tie it, but burned it with a coal or some shit

>not legal in muttrica

AHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO NO

Not legal anywhere really. She can consent but it doesn't change anything

>tfw your aesthetics are ruined because your umbilical cord was bitten off or cut with a machete

>tfw no giant titty 15 year old gf

Theres some scrawny, pimple faced kid plowing her while I'm jerking off under my covers alone.

thinking she's not being plowed by a 22 year old Chad right now with her parent's approval.

>slootka

Yes, and it's beautiful.

>15 year old with big tits
nigger that's nothing.

Oh my

Lol he's looking at his bellybutton like "shheeiiiit".

it's easier for Europoors like you because you don't even have money for food.

You think there are no roids in africa?

MILK
TRUCK
JUST
ARRIVE

That guy ain't natty obviously

Nonsense. 15-16 is the age of consent in every European nation.

yeah but you wont go to jail for rape either

The bra dude, it's the bra.

Who else would kill themselves if this was your daughter?

if im not mistaken they send steroids to Africa to combat HIV, so everyone is just rolling in roids

I wish I was a nigger

I feel like any jury or judge would let me off the hook for fucking this

no i mean they are mine. i haev them to me

or its just average or saggy tits in double push up bras...

is this you?

M O G G E D

>what is a push-up bra

What the fuck

But Russians naturally have big tits. I knew a Russian girl back in the sixth grade that had C cups easy. I actually mistook her for a teacher when I meet her, then I realized she was only like four feet tall.

Imagine having a daughter with big tits
Just knowing all the boys at school are constantly trying to trick her into fucking

>read "happs" as braps

Wtf are you guys doing to me

instagram.com/bonnieloucoffey/?hl=en
I don’t have an answer to your question but this has been my go to jerk off material for nearly 2 years

Do you guys any idea how hard it is to get your hands on needles let alone roids in Africa? I had to travel 25 km just for a ibuprofen when I was building houses there.

>eastern yuropoor girls are gaining cowtits
It's time for me to go to one of these villages and bring one back.
I am slav too so it's okay.

i don't care if it's not natty those traps are amazing

can anyone actually confirm shes 15 besides some fag in the comments

I actually know her. She's 16 turning 17 this year.

>tfw you will never be African

not sure what country you in but in my country you can order roids online or get a connect in the gym
ibuprofen is a 10 min walk away 24/7

>virgin beta nu-male entitled soyboi
>thinking he has a chance with Stacy : the country

You still haven’t unlocked any of those characters

I'd be going back to the country I was born in.
Being a returning American makes you insta-chad because you are assumed to be rich.
I'd ask you to try not to be too jealous but it seems I'm too late.

>fallout_body_models.jpg

>it's like they didn't tie it
what? you know the umbilical cord falls off on it's own.

>it's like they didn't tie it
tie what?

Yo i feel sorry for the girl in the left,may she find the way to the gym and become serial cockbouncer braphog.Amen,Bonasera.

You must be from south Africa that pic was from Senegal iirc

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

based milk poster

So... coal burner?

It's sad that the hormones doing this to girls are also responsible for the numale menace. talk about monkey's paw

It's piss easy, knew a bro who emigrated here. He juiced constantly and apparently most guys did because of surplus aids steroids.
Also
>bitches don't know bout my oral only cycle
Using needles in Africa is a bug chasers pipe dream.

Do you not see the hipocrisy in this /pol/ shit?
How can you be in cahoots with the jews and support islam at the same time?
Havent you pol fags noticed that the msn is always spreading shit about how israel is doing war crimes agaisnt palestine and shit?
Havent you noticed 90% of fucking american campus twats are always talking shit about "evil israel" killing "innocent" palestinian child soldiers?
Theres even dozens of youtube videos of sjw's "confronting" jews about the "evil" shit they do in palestine.
Can you faggots not see that the "evil jews"conspiring agaisnt western values is just a pocket of Hollywood retards making diversity quotas to fucking virtue signal and sell their garbage movies?
No im not a fucking jew by any means, this shit is just ridiculous.

I thank God (not Allah like Europoors) every day for being born American because no matter where you travel you will always be the most respected man in the room. It's truly a feel every American has to experience once in their life.

What is the alternative? Just tap filters or are there others?

words are wasted user

What do you mean?

What the fuck is going on here

Kek
Have been outside US

15 is female fertility peak desu

So it's either eat nothing or become a soyboy?

the enemy of my enemy is another enemy

Fucking hell explain why the jews are your enemy.
Dont just make retarded meme claims and say "oh (((they))) did it lol" and actually elaborate on why the jews have an intricate conspiracy to subvert western society by tricking campus retards into hating them and loving their (the jews') enemy.

And to think, I would get arrested for plowing that ass and suckin them titties and get called a pedophile.

We dont support muslims.

>dragon ball z

a 21st century adjusted african family

la creatura..

How do I get food and water that has not touched plastic? I drink bottled water because all the shit in tap water, and literally all meat comes in a plastic container.

i personally like America and Americans in general when I meet them travelling, but dude you have to be honest with yourself, most countries hate american travellers.

I too was in that thread on r9k last night

AHAHAHAHA
shut the fuck up you fucking mutt

reverse image search, it's an art project.

They're clearly all on roids.

>but who would give roids to children
Africans.

We're talking about plastic and there's of course those guys that see a correlation with jews.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

The most obnoxious travelers are Central European travelers. Spaniards, french and Dutch. The British are Bros and the Aussies are drunken frat boys along with the dutch. I usually stay quiet and am respectful where I go.

T. American traveler

This was actually from a photographers photoshop project. It was just one of many images from a series he made.

That said, I'd envy being from such a swole family.

holy shit

Kek, when mutts try to justify themselves
The worst western tourists are you fat fucking americans, europeans are respectful and quiet, and are taller lol
t. singaporean

erm, user, eastern europeeing women are typically known for their larger tits. so much so that they're at a higher risk of breast cancer

la abominacia de las americas

Good news indeed.
Not the breast cancer though, that does run in my family.
I've not been to my hometown since 2006 when I was a teen.

It's not that hard to be taller than an asian midget

Yes they cut it long then tie it and wait for it to fall off. What this man is saying is that they botched the job

Taller than burgers you dumb cunt

>Europeans are taller
You're thinking of wh*tes, the new Europeans are brown and if you disagree you're under arrest for hate crimes.

Alright le 56% mutt
There are nearly no whites in America
Europe is much whiter than America and will always be
>inb4 whiter than you muhammed

killed herself bc of bullying tho, no shame tho i fapped to her

living in confrotational and dangerous enviroments raises test. They're living the survival of the fittest. same thing happens in harsh prisons. Also the flipped effect in comfy faggy societies

He's on steroids you retard

Most Africans are skinny fucking wasters

There's a reason every civilisation that's encountered them has had their way with them.