About as important as a thick neck: very

B L O A T
L
O
A
T

important enough

>farmer walks
I've started doing my calf raises and shrugs as one workout.
10 shrugs, 15 calf raises, rest for 3 sets
will holding the weights for both exercises help my forearms any?

Not important, too dependant on genetics. If you've got skinny wrists there is only so much you can do for your forearms.

You can't get your forearms a lot thicker, but you can get them veiny and solid which looks great with your sleeves rolled up.

They go a long way towards the whole "do you look like you lift" thing. Just throw in wrist rollers and reverse curls.

Deadlifts and farmer walks really only train crushing grip, which (if you feel with your fingers while gripping) the muscles responsible for are not a huge part of the forearm muscle group. You have to curl and flex the wrist to work the forearm properly. Just feel how much the forearm contracts when you do pic related.

how do I effectively program farmer's walks into my routine?

I've been doing them at the end of my workout, walking 1 minute with 45lbs in each hand for 3 sets. is this an appropriate amount of stress to lead to progression? less/more time/weight?

reverse & hammer curls nigga

That's the same thing I'm doing. Also, every couple weeks I'll take the 100 pound dumbbells and hold them for around 30 seconds. Do both and it'll help your grip for sure.

Just don't stick to the 45's for too long, that weight is nothing for the forearms

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

They=re the only muscle people see when you're wearing clothes so very.

If they're heavy enough and you're holding it for 30+ seconds, your grip strength should increase quite a bit but you'll probably only see a little bit of forearm hypertrophy

tfw I'll never have a thicc brunette on my shoulders

heavy kb swings for reps.

Just as important as wide shoulders, forearms make or break a man. Big forearms is a sign of real strength

This .. they're pretty much the most important muscle you have in regards to looking swole along with traps and shoulders

>You can't get your forearms a lot thicker
DYEL?

If you have small forearms you are dyel no matter how big your other muscles are

They are literally the most important muscle in regards to looking like a beast

>tfw physical labor since 16 yr old
>tfw everyone compliments my huge forearms

Very important OP because it's the only muscles people can see in day to day life

I think thet are super important. I do wrist curls and reverse wrist curls every workout and rock climb once a week.

Forearms are super important. They're one of the few muscles that is clearly visible in normal shirts

The most important muscle you can workout breh. Women see a guy with big forearms and get wet

more important than anything except for face and shoulders

Forearms are more important than shoulders

>been wearing long sleeves for past few months
>forearms have gotten noticeably jucier since before winter
Even though I enjoy the cold weather very much, I'm ready for it to get warmer