I'm gonna fight someone next month. Need advice

He is skinny and I'm 70kg, lifting for 3 months. How do I fight?

I've never been in a real fight before. I just want to knock him out.

Lose the fight then call a lawyer for settlement

What you wanna do is tell him where to meet you then roll up on him and shoot him in the back of the head

Guaranteed knockout

I'm not in USA

>He is skinny and I'm 70kg
So you're both skinny?
>Lifting for 3 months
>Implying that will affect you in a fight in ANY way
top kek 10/10 b8 thread

why next month, who plans this shit? are you friends or what?

Watch Green Street Hooligans and think you can do the same

You're both retards.

>not living in the greatest nation in the world
How bad do you want to kill him? Just bring a knife and stab him multiple times hombre.

practice basic juijitsu positions (guard, half guard, mount) take him down, get him in mount, when he flips over on his belly get him in a rear naked choke (look up the positions/submission on youtube and practice with a friend)..
That being said you shouldn't fight, settle this like a civilized adult, physical violence is stupid in a street fighting scenario unless he's like your sworn enemy or something..

He is like 55kg but the same height as I am

he will be at the same location and he will talk shit then too. im tired of it and i will make him fight me

You're a pussy

Honestly watch amateur boxing tutorials and know you're gonna get hit don't be scared t be hit that's the biggest thing especially since you won't have anytime to spare

Remember it's a fight anything goes watch ur nuts since you're probably bigger than him punch him a few times then put him in a choke hold for a few second to let em know he's powerless and should stop

8s to pass out 20s and he will need to be resuscitated and could suffer brain damager and you will goto jail

Hit him in the stomach and when he hunches over from the blow, uppercut him to the chin. Then just throw power shots into his face as fast as you can. He won't have time to react as long as you do this fast. Everytime I've ever fought I've done this and have won. I'm also 6'2" 220 pounds though so I'm bigger than most people.

>Burgerland
>Greatest nation in the world

>You're a pussy
Ahhh I miss my edgy teenage years too.

I'm just scared of him suing me or something. He is a weak person and he would happily sue me for money.

Do I have the Brad Pitt fight club body yet? Pic related, same height as Brad

tell his mom that he bully u

>he
>55Kg
chose one

Only target his jaw or ribs. Don't waste punches on his face.

he's borderline anorexic. he is very skinny

Make sure he swings first talk allllll kinds of shit but until he lays a hand on you it's not self defense

No legitimately you're a gaping vagina and I'm 25 lol bet mommy handled all your problems as a teen

>25
>arguing on ANY board

Kay

Can he still sue me if I bruise him or anything like that? There will probably be other people watching

Next month? What the fuck? Did you set up an appointment or something?

>25 acting like a child
I sincerely feel sorry for you.

he will be at the same party

Buddy if you have a month of time, and you are broke

Go to any boxing/mma gym and they will usually have a free trial for any new people. A week of light boxing training will put you light years ahead of him

I have always thought that the best thing to do in a streetfight against someone who doesn't really know what they're doing would be to jab in, step out and right, kick out their front leg out and then jump on their back and choke them out.

But then I've never been in one so I don't know they might be too bumrushy for that.

Or you could kick their legs a lot like cro cop against that huge jap

fpbp

So basically you're going to go pick a fight with him. My suggestion: Try not being a brainlet.

Kek calling that arguing I'm stating an obvious fact and I don't mind feeding the trolls.

There's no such thing as "best thing to do in a streefight". You never know what's going to happen, so planning out a sequence of moves is fucking retarded. You respond to what happens in the fight.

He can only sure if you hit him first or are excessive ie hitting him when he's down

Childish? Pointing out the obvious isn't childish he asked for advice he chose to troll

Is it me or are men becoming more and more dosile and pussy

If America is so bad why do so many people immigrate and so few people emigrate?

Also this but if you're fast enough you can pull off a 1-2-3 combo that you practiced just be ready to either move cause he isn't trained and will rush your waist or take the hit he's throwing

As someone who trained then got into many fights outside of the ring the chance he will know what to do when everything flashes white are slim he might even turn and run if he doesn't fall

there is 2 ways:

1 (the easy way):
Hit him in the groin

2 (also easy but harder):
hit him in the knee with your foot. or jab him in the eyes.

this is for the untrained. u can also just learn basic fighting from youtube videos i will link if u interested.

I plan on just knocking him out.
Worst case scenario is that he is a better fighter and I end up looking like an idiot.

if he dont know you have a fight you can attack him first before. dont just tell me ''now we're gonna fight'' thats not how things works.

Knocking someone out isn't always that easy unless you get a good clean shot with his chin down and he's not ready chances are it'll daze him and he will buckle and fall if you hit him on the ground it's not longer self defense and you will be charged

He is very weak though. I would never fight someone this smaller than me but he have crossed the line too many times.
Either he gives up or I knock him out. There is no way that he could punch me hard enough to knock me out.

Literally just punch him in the head hard and fast as soon as he talks shit, a 55kg twink will give up after one solid punch

There is literally 0 chance he could overpower you as well, if he doesnt go down after a punch just throw him down and choke him, you have 15kg on him hes fucked

Knock out has nothing to do with size it's all mechanics you hit the nerve endings on his chin causing his head to snap back his brain bounced around in his head and boom lights out for a full body reset

Also don't kick idk about your country but if you kick someone with shoes on in the USA it's considered assault with a weapon

You're a moron. I hope he kicks your ass for being such a lame cunt

I'd rather not ruin my life for assault you idiot. You probably think you could fight as well.

you are going to get your ass kicked, but it will be a learning experience.

I won't lol.

if you say so.

>having go to combinations is retarded

>same height as Pitt
back to your pit manlet

strike first. headbutt where possible.
elbows on the ground.

everything else is up to you.

>strike first
>go to jail for aggravated assault

>jab once
>they don't do anything

>step out and right
>they let you

>kick their front leg
>they will fall, just as you planned, in the exact way you predict

>jump on their back
>they let you, again

>choke them out
>they don't do anything to stop you, again

Yeah, okay. That's totally a "combination". That's called planning out the fight thinking everything will happen according to your imagination AKA delusions.

>do i have the brad pitt fight club body yet?
no and you never will you 5'7" manlet

You've crossed the line calling me an idiot..let's meet and fight...I need about a month..but then I am going to stomp the faggot juice out of your ass!

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face". Abraham Lincoln

Holy shit, you got challenged by an Aztec God of fitness????

fuck you, faggot

Lol this. Fucking nerds.

You will

You will catch him square on the jaw, he will falla and hit his head on concrete. You will go to jail for most of your life.
Hiw about you just do not go to that place where you might run into him? Instead use the oportunity to take up mma at an actual gym, where you will both how to defend from serious attacks and how to deal with pesky losers.
An unexpected bonus for you will be your new found confidence and overall chillness. You seem easily triggerable right now.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

You must be a kid. You may think you have nothing to lose, but jail time is a possibility.

I’ve been in more bar fights than i can count, started most of them, used to hurt people for money.

It ain’t worth it. Got a beef with this guy, go to a boxing gym with a ring and a ref and waivers, and when the bell rings, beat the shit out of him until you get pulled off, but anything else is stupid as hell.

lmao this isn’t going to happen. They’ll try to throw a couple punches and end up rolling around on the ground until they get tired out.

ok maybe just jumping onto their back is a tad far but as a sequence how is that any more complicated than jab-single leg-side control which you're hardly going to call planning out the fight are you

If the guy he's fighting doesn't train anything and op hits or gets near his face he'll probably either turtle up or start swinging wont he in which case just stepping back straight isnt a good idea anyway and how is the other guy stopping OP stepping out at an angle

they don't need to fall a certain way, they just need to fall which is a definite possibility, and how tf is someone that again doesn't train stopping OP taking their back and then defending the choke, and even if they somehow do OP's still on him

Why are all the people on this board so retarded? Why?

So basically you've never fought anybody. Okay.

Lol, I do Tae Kwon Do and I'd lay knock you the fuck out

>scheduling a fight a month in advance

You dorks deserve to have your heads bonked together by an 80s movie bully Chad. This is beyond beta, OP.

except i have

Just hit him in the face. If he’s a quick little mother fucker, find a way to grab him and get him to the ground, then just try to choke him out. Don’t kill him tho lol.

Pshhh dude let user have his autistic rocky montage

If you have no previous fighting experience and you´re 15 kg above his weight(assuming you being taller and more muscular and not just fatter) then all you need to do is pick a random martial arts place, preferably boxing since thats as basic as it gets, and learn how to not hurt your hand while punching. And how to actually take a hit and not go down immediately by sparring.
Thats when you´re probably gonna realise that actually getting punched is pretty painful and stop with this autistic bullshit.