At home workouts

I only have a 25lb dumbbell (that's fine for me)

Trying to find workouts that I can do.

I currently do curls.
Side lateral raises.
Bent over rows.

I'm trying to figure out how to do chest exercises, I don't have a bench at home I can lay down on what do? and any other exercises you guys would recommend? thanks fit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUGDRwge4F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You only have one 25lb dumbbell or one set of 25 lb dumbbells?

I you have a set try just laying down on the floor and benching. Careful with those elbows though or you're gonna get rekt m8

If you only have one 25 lb dumbbell you're probably a troll and I'm falling for it

i only have one 25 lb. might end up buying another since i might not have a car for a while but not really sure what the point of a second one would be. is that an actual thing? sounds made up desu

t. have 2 year 24 hour fitness membership but no car

someone fucking help me desu

>(that's fine for me)
no

go to an actual gym. otherwise you are just doing a more cringey version of cosplay.

i don't have a car. or money for uber. it's the best i can do right now. better than nothing and it's working just trying to maximize on a possible chest workout without a bench but it's looking like i have to do some push up routine

You could do dumbbell pullovers. That's a chest exercise you can do using only one dumbbell, but you're gonna need something bench-like to lie down on

It'd be better if you got a second dumbbell to do dumbbell bench press

The problem with your setup is that you can't progress, that's why a gym membership would be much better. But I guess if you can't afford it right now, there's no way around it.

yeah lack of a bench is my biggest issue. turns out though floor dumbbell press is actually a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=uUGDRwge4F8

guess i'll look into that and how that goes. I don't care about progressing right now i'm cool with toning thanks for your response

get another dumbbell and jerry rig a bench. than you're p much good to go.

this is my home setup and it's pretty great for what i want atm. definitely gonna need to get bigger dumbbells soon and/or just join a gym.

Oh and don't forget to incorporate something like lunges or goblet squats for your legs. It's not much, but it's better than nothing

nice how'd you jerry rig your bench? i'm surprised to see they run for around 45 on amazon not planning on buying one but that's pretty affordable

yeah for sure thanks for the tip. definitely better than nothing

You can always just work up to one arm push ups.

if you're strict with your form you can hit chest with some dumbbell pullovers at the end of the movement. you can also mimic this with some EXTREMELY close grip (as in pinkie fingers touching) pull ups.

you can do it on the edge of a table too, if you dont have a bench. might be cumbersome, but with enough imagination you can make it work.

you could get two chairs and do some chest dips

when you can do 10 put dumbbell between ankles and do weighted dips

>fixed weight dumbbell

Get another dumbell and use the arm of a sofa as a bench. I used to do dumbell flies with that setup when I first started lifting.

dumbell clean and press. don't think about it just do it, you'll thank me later.

Just do pushups

This
And this

A fucking pull up bar and two chairs or whatever to make a dip station is all you need

and a wall / floor

Push-ups work the same muscles as bench press, just practice the right form