/fraud/ - objective truth edition

/fraud/ - objective truth edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Don't ask questions.

Don't take ai, it makes you gay.

Take at least 12 dbols in the morning and before bed.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/vb/threads/362771-MMA-3-MeO-4-Me-Amphetamine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the daily calories are on point and gym sessions where they need to be, is it possible to gain 1 pound of muscle per week, little to no fat, on a 12 week standard bulk cycle?

I've been reverse dieting for the past four months, at 2,839 calories per day and maintaining weight. I'm 18% body fat and was planning to reverse until daily maintenence calories are 3,000 to 3,500, then hold that number for half the time I took to reverse...and then cut down to 10% bodyfat.

Then I thought, why not do my second cycle, do a simple test e 500mg/week and bulk just enough to gain 1 pound of muscle per week? I'd still be at a daily calorie surplus, so I'd be increasing metabolism still AND adding muscle. In fact, more muscle means even higher metabolism. But I am already at 18% body fat so I really want to limit the fat increase as much as possible.

I could start my cut at the same time I was planning to anyways, BUT start it with 12 pounds more muscle. Instead of being 178 pounds and 10% body fat, I could be 190 pounds and 10% body fat...IF i can really limit fat increase.

Or i just stick to the original plan:
>reverse for another month
>maintain for two months
>cut for three months
>reverse for god knows how long depending how my body reacts to the 12 week cut
>maintain for half the duration of the cut
>AND NOW I can finally hop on and bulk, this would probably be near the end of this year, wow

Test E 600mg
Tren E 400mg

How's my cycle for lean bulking? Also im coming off a cut when i run this should i increase calories gradually or all at once to maximise the rebound effect from cutting?

>is it possible to gain 1 pound of muscle per week, little to no fat
yes

>on a 12 week standard bulk cycle
no

If it's possible to gain 1 pound of muscle per week, little to no fat...but not on a standard test e 500mg 2x/week cycle, then what cycle is required?

Has anyone had any experience running sus250 at 500mg and tren E at 400mg a week? Or those two compounds together in general.

wow has anyone ever been CRAZY enough to run TEST and TREN together?!?!

So guys, I'm starting cutting early for summer because have a few festivals in April etc. I'm at around 13.5% bodyfat. Im cruising on 200mg test e. Im going to do 2 weeks on two weeks off clen. Also have some winstrol.

1.should I be in a deficit during the winstrol?
2.should I throw in some epistane?
3.how large of a deficit can I be in without losing muscle?
4. How long should it take to get to 10% as I feel that is a sustainable number throughout summer.

Thanks in advance.

>should I be in a deficit when trying to lose BF?
>just be yourself
>depends on a lot of factors
>if you have the discipline to do a true PSMF you can do it in two weeks or so

THAnks bro.

Have wanted to try pang but scared it'll cause muscle loss even with test.

*psmf

reply to this post with your personal favourite chemical substance (steroid,stimulant,etc)

curious.

Amphmmmm

Melanotan

LGD4033, MDMA

Masteron, hands down. Favorite non ped is low dose mdma.

Test tied with dbol
Aside from those two probably caffeine or phenibut (that being said I'd avoid using phenibut more than once a week or every other week)

>unironically feeling better on 1.5g tren than 1g

Sweating less too. Sleep is slightly more interrupted, only got 2 and 5 hours last night.

MMA.
bluelight.org/vb/threads/362771-MMA-3-MeO-4-Me-Amphetamine
You're welcome.

If you are a noob it may be possible. Not for long though
Natty's try to gain 1 Lb. Per month
Just test isn't gonna give you a Lb. Per week
Some people think they are gaining a Lb. Per week but it's just glycogen gains

Does anyone else have a paranoia of fucking up with injections? Not a fear of needles. But having never injected myself with anything, I'm worried I'll somehow break the needle off in my body. Or miss the muscle somehow. I just placed my first gear order and I'm worried of fucking my shit up

It's medical grade steel. You think the suppliers would want to fuck with lawsuits? The quality is ridiculous. You'd have to really fuck up AND be unlucky as shit to snap a needle. You poke in, pull out. I've had a muscle cramp as I was pinning and had to pull out the needle.

As for pinning sites, just hit the muscle belly and you'll be fine. There's thousands of YouTube videos on it.

Yeah most people are. I was shaking down to my toes on my first pin sweating bullets. Once you've done it a couple times it ain't no thang

Thanks boys. I know its all in my head but still scary to thing about fucking up

If it makes you feel better I've pulled out needles which have bent something like 45 degrees after a muscle spasm from my VLs without having them break

So fellas, I'm 6'2" 215 pounds at 14%. Trying to cut to 8% in these next 10 weeks. I'm on 250 test and 250 tren. What should my caloric deficit be? 500? 750? 1,000? I wanna make this as quick as possible but not lose much if any muscle.

Mmmm
Gettin nice n bloated n fat
Hope I get to 3pl c&j before im obese again

Ive bent needles almost 45 degrees too, but in my delts, never broke

I’d do higher tren than test 300test and 6-750tren. EQ wouldn’t hurt either since it’s pretty mild, just a lot of oil to pin

Probably just test. I don’t really do recreational drugs at all but I’ve done edibles in the past and they’re pretty decent for sleep and relaxing.

I’ve had my quad tense up right after I put the needle in with 3ml. Still pinned it but the pip was pretty bad no bent needle though.

hi gonna pin for the first time tonight, gonna inject test 250mg but on the label it says there's 250mg of test in 1ml.
but that seems like a lot of oil to inject

What's you diet look like? Are you enjoying the adrol bloat/strength/high hematocrit?

*What does your diet look like?
Christ

I got a chuckle m8

how much does deca jack up prolactin in comparison to tren?

>3pl8 cnj
That would be incredibly impressive desu. Biggest guy I know in the gym that's a absolute powerhouse has only done 275lbs and he actually trains it

All home made, clean
Mostly rice n meat
Lots of milk
Some nuts

I got to 275 natty, no estating I swear
Fuckin close
Trained it so fuckin much though, like 15hrs a week on oly

I can already tell my jerk is going to be the limiter, i moved my shoulder days up in the rotation so I can murder them again after cleans

V nice. Maybe you missed your true calling as a stronk weightlifter.

I went back and checked cause I use the same book to record my lifts still lol
255, i lied
Fuck
Atleast new prs are close

Nah I cant snatch to save my life.
Cleans are so fun though. Im trying to figure out how to redo my programming to focus on those once the form is better and I feel comfortable with heavy triples again. Just set up in the gym and do those for 2 hours

Still can't believe how strong this dyel is compared to what he looks like

I mean that's still damn good. I tried training just the clean for awhile and never got past 205. Dropping a barbell at a commercial gym due to a failed clean is kind of embarrassing too so I never took it very far

I feel like a lot of them are like that lol

Practice the 3 component pulls independently in a power rack

Go measure out 1ml of olive oil with an extra syringe or something it’s basically nothing. Some of us pin 18ml+ for frontloads.

>18ml+

What the fuck do you use? A goddamn cooking syringe?

10ml syringes but sometimes just one 10ml one and a couple 3ml ones to spread it out

>not using veterinary syringes for your veterinary grade steroids

>Still can't believe how strong this dyel is compared to what he looks like

Lol, Aesthetics =/= strong
look at those legs, they fucking huge tho.

this would be my second cycle

I've been lifting for a few years, noob gains are over

Reeee. Some fucking manlet at the gym is trying to recruit me into some pyramid scheme bullshit.

>talking to people at gym
>going to gym when there are people there

I usually don’t talk to anyone but figures one of the few times I do they end up being fucking weirdos.

Not asking how to take AI but rather when to start?

I've got Aromasin on hand, HCG too but I don't think I'm going to take that until ~4 weeks left of my 15 week cycle

On 500mg Test E/wk, started two weeks ago pinning every 3.5 days (sunday @ noon, Wednesday before bed)

1P-LSD

>I'm not asking how to take AI, but how should I take my AI?

jokes aside now would be a good time to start.

If I didn’t talk to bros at the gym I wouldn’t talk to anyone at all

Hey just wondering where to buy needles?

As long as you’re not trying to recruit them into shitty pyramid schemes and other retarded shit go ahead

I love LSD but THC has to be the most useful and versatile chemical in existence.

eBay.

Good.

>flu finally over
>haven't lifted in over a week
>still have 0 appetite
>hurts when I eat more than 2 bites of non-liquid food
>lost like 10 pounds in the past week
>somehow still look fat
>completely glycogen depleted so I look like absolute shit
flus are the ultimate gains goblins

EOD is usually recommended for Asin. Going 2 weeks without AI seems counter to everything I've read.

>eBay.
for serious?

20ga. for drawing. 27ga. for pinning. Sound good?

Do I need specific type of syringes? There seems to be a bunch of sizes.

They are like five buck free shipping in America on eBay for 100 of any needle you want

DESU

Dosing for asin can be anywhere from twice a day to once a week depending on dose and aromatization. It's a patient-dependent thing. And you generally don't take AI the first week or two of a cycle as the test levels are still building. No harm in doing it from day one if you don't mind possibly crashing your estrogen.

If I'm taking dbol with my first cycle, is it safe to frontload my test? Or does the dbol work as a frontload in and of itself?

test and dbol aren't the same compound user...

I know that. But I've read that guys use dbol to "kickstart" their cycle. And guys have told me to frontload my test to start my cycle. Wanted to make there wasn't a conflict.

frontloading means injecting more of a compound with a long ester so that it saturates faster

kickstarting means using another compound that kicks in instantly while your longer ester takes its time to kick in

there's nothing that "conflicts" by doing both, you just... get more. you will most likely grow the biggest titties of your life though if you frontload and kickstart with dbol on your first ever cycle

Should you get blood work done mid cycle? Or wait until the end?

>there's nothing that "conflicts" by doing both, you just... get more. you will most likely grow the biggest titties of your life though if you frontload and kickstart with dbol on your first ever cycle
so then they do conflict

yeah like injecting 500mg of test conflicts with injecting 500 more. what a fucking idiot you are.

do you realize how stupid you sound?

>nothing conflicts
>but if you do both things together (they will conflict) and give you big titties

if you inject 500mg of testosterone then inject 500mg of testosterone again then you will aromatize more and the injections will conflict

So your saying that 500mg of test would CONFLICT with 500mg of test

Now imagine if you had been sipping delicious chocolate milk and milkshakes instead of just wallowing in your own misery

Mma/kendo/flips is great cardio/bodyweights
I have acheved ottermode after a year

Why wouldn't I be serious
>Cheap
>Every size pretty much available
>Don't have to go and feel like a junkie at a drugstore

Draw with an 18g, pin with a 25g is general consensus. Just so you know drawing with a 25g fucking sucks ass.

18g might make large holes that don't seal well in your vials if you're using UGL's

Where did the /r/steroids gayer cousin go? I forgot the replacement website

fresh 18 here thats been doing test 750mg, tren 700mg a lot of letro and majority of the time trt since 17.5 years old and my pubic hair only looks like a tanner stage 4, it started out almost bare but is it supposed to take this long?

lmao good luck Endocrine system

clen

F

Jesus

Obviously was pointing out that it's a different compound than test e and seeing if you run it the same, ie 250, 500, 750mg a week as you would test e.

I've never had an issue with it. Just use the same hole each time to penetrate the vial. It's made of rubber for a reason, to self seal after being broken.

Masteron is the steroid for the gods

Yo what's the protocol for using nizoral preventatively? How many times a week?

Once a week, leave it in for 5 minutes(this is really important). Preferably the 2%, that one is also used with the studies.

Don't overdo it.

Got some novice questions I plan on hopping on the gains train with the typical 500mg test e blast and 250 cruise until whenever no when doing this do I need to have anything on hand incase?

Also I was reading some people who run teste will also use anavar during their cycle because it works with the teste and increase free test level even more how true is this any tips anything else I should know?

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask but my blood test came back and my serum test =18.4 nmol/L and I have no idea what it means

Do bloods and donate blood

Blood cancer

Why donate blood?

Also about that there anavar question

redpill me on BPC 157

fuck off do your own research

is da JOOOS MAAN da JOOOOS BE MAKIN IT TO STERILIZE U

ok cunt. I was just interested in what people thought
???

If you bnc then your HB and HC will be higher than normal. Via donation this be will brought back to normal levels

Anavar is too weak.

de joos meke to sterizel u mon

Makes sense to weak? To pair with BnC? I was reading it prevents water weight increases fat loss and makes gear used more potent because it increase the amount that's turned into free t is that bullshit or?

no you were interested in being s p o o n f e d