>do what the instructor says
>still doing baby weights
>Only difference is less 1,4% fat and plus 1% muscle
>not a fucking difference
I'm not gonna make it

3 months....

I'm not gonna make it

>3 months
Well. might as well cut your penis off and take estrogen and die of a heroin overdose with your anus full of the poz of hundreds of men

Program? Protein intake? Starting weight and height? How much of a caloric deficit are you on? Do you train like a bitch? Is your frequency and volume shit?

Oh yeah... or you could just keep lifting and perhaps start a different program

Drop the instructor.

Eat like you have never eaten before.

Learn the big 5 (Squat, Bench, Overhead Press, Deadlift).

Look up a good progression system (Starting Strength, 5x5, etc)

Go lift.

I don't wanna ever hear u say "I'm not gonna make it". Don't you ever fucking say that again, ya hear?

Now get after it.

>Only 3 months
What did you expect? be like arnold? just keep lifting

>This
I did this + GOMAD and saw mad gains. slowly cut out the milk and now I have a massively increased appetite

I can't answer most of those but my starting weight is 67.2kg (42.4%muscle and 16.6fat) and my height is over 1,77m. My weight is now 68kg. I have two programs but I don't have them with me right now
Why would I drop the instructor?

What has the instructor been teaching you lately?

He's the gym's general instructor. He he makes the plans I'm going to execute and if I'm doing anything wrong he corrects me, like he would do anyone else. He's not a personal instructor

Right. Have him teach you the big 5 and do SS

his goal is that you don't hurt yourself at his gym so that they aren't liable for you, and that you don't overload your body with shit so that you don't blame him if your tummy hurts

he's never going to push you. just ask him for form checks but otherwise you should be the judge of what your body can handle (but i'd call him for spotting you on weights you're unsure of handling alone)

Eat more what he said

>big 5
>names 4 exercises
???

Well you were a fucking turd. Now you're a turd with some corn it in.

>do what the instructor says
Found your problem. Go read and teach yourself, gym trainers are 99% idiots

pullups

Dammit you're right.

I meant to say 4.

Exercise is a life style choice, you don't simply unlock a good body, ive been lifting consistent for 4 years and I only recently can get 8 reps out of benching 2pl8

witnessed the trips advice