>karate champion
>speaks 5 languages
>huge cock

This is a well documented fact.

>chemical engineer

a masters in chemical engineering, and also Fulbright scholarship to MIT

guy was a massive brainchad as well as a physical chad

bad taste for women (if that is a woman at all) though

Sucks that he’s best known for making Steven Seagal level movies. Should have just been a ridiculously fit brain surgeon

how does it suck? he made millions and is famous now

he can be a chemical engineer anytime he wants, hollywood opportunities come along once in a blue moon

He's the real gigachad

supreme chad

>Captures the devil himself
A true Chad

is this achievable natty?

Not with your genetics

partner choice is also about getting further in life
without her he would most likely never have been in any movie

iirc she was famous for some shit and dolph was her bodyguard before the started dating

He also served in the Swedish Marines (mandatory)

If he was 5'10" he'd be master race but he's a lanklet

What? I thought he was Russian

Kek

Hes a dyel lanklet though

Yeah, i was shocked too when i discovered Shwarzenegger isn't actually a robot

yes, pretty much.

No I'm more aesthetic and I'm 5'8

yes
genetics are a meme made up by fat faggots who don't want to work for it, or think its no use to better themselfs.

If Rocky were a true story, this superior being would have crushed the 5' Italian.

He was in the Amphibious Ranger School too.

Ye Fred Sanger was a really fat faggot who didn't like going to the gym which is why he came up with the genetics meme while working at Cambridge. The meme was so strong that it even won him not one but two nobel prizes. A meme master, if I've ever seen one.

Fucking lol

while it is true that SOME people are more genetically gifted then others, it doesn't make or break a person or character entirely. you can always improve. improve your technique, diet, recovery, CNN. mindsett muscle memory. strenght, endurance and explosiveness.

nigger, the people who win and are champs aren't the genetically gifted ones, its the ones who want it the most, who do what others won't do, and never give up.

get the fuck out of here with your fat lazy jew "muh genetics" bullshit.

He meant that ‘muh genetics’ was co opted by fat fucks (usually women) who can’t/don’t/won’t drag their fat and oily asses to the gym

No those are the ones who are both genetically gifted and work their asses off. He just said he won't look like Dolph natty which he won't (not that Dolph was natty either)

>Decides to have no son's.

yeah, so? Even how motivated someone is is predetermined by genes.

if you work a bit harder and want it more, you'll get it. even vs someone genetically gifted.

and why the fuck won't he look like dolp in the picture ? he's basicly got the body of someone who does cardio 5x a week and lifts 3x a week.

>he's basicly got the body of someone who does cardio 5x a week and lifts 3x a week.

You're delusional

then how can people be affected by enviroment, friends, diet and other factors? how can they better themselfs? is that determined by genetics too? u fucking jew imbecile

>if you work a bit harder and want it more, you'll get it.
That's a good attitude at least, sadly not necessarily true.

Why do you spend your time on Veeky Forums instead of bettering yourself?

Its fun how he fucked this thing just to have sucess in the movies and then impregnate a blonde girl.

right. he probably did 4-500 pushups dips and situps daily, too.
and it's not that hard. work hard for a 3-4 years with a good diet and lots of high intensity intervall training and its VERY achievable.

maybe not for fat lazy jewcucks like you,though. probably your genetics.

t. manlet

it's a "filler" between vidy and waiting for food and other things, amoung other sites.

why do you read the newspaper? why do you relax? instead of betting yourself? stupid question. i got time for it, thats why.

Dolph literally admitted to doing roids for the role you retarded fuck, and that is upon lifting for years before that. You have absolutely no idea what the natty limit is like.

Nigga could play a Jojo character

Actors use roids for literally everything. Charlie Sheen used roids for the major soccer movie and he was literally a DYEL.

yeah one doesn't need roids to look like Dolph in OP's picture though, thats my point. and my point stands.

>Oh sure. It never was for me, because I was already a big guy when I started making movies. I didn't need to be any bigger. So steroids didn't make any sense. But if you're a regular-sized actor and you're in a movie where you're supposed to be some pumped-up guy who takes his shirt off, yeah, steroids make sense

menshealth.com/guy-wisdom/dolph-lundgren-interview

>is that determined by genetics too?
yes it is
your genes probably will not allow you to do it, but i suggest you educate yourself on the topic.

>I´m a loser because of my genetics
Veeky Forums is just like tumblr.

>T.memejew
wow. according to this interview,he DIDN'T.

he has the body of someone who does a lot of high intensity cardio, martial arts, chalistenics, and some assisted lifting. NATURALLY.

>I am a loser
>If i wanted to i could be a human god though
>But I just do not want to because
>I am a loser

>mfw pretty sure i look exactly like this guy

GIGACHAD

he looks like the guy from that "the Aryan" lefty meme

>Slav
>Perfect man
No

>mfw i know you don't

Hrs 6' ducking 5" you retard. You realise how large those muscles are? This isn't the same as gains for your dumb Manlet ass