Face>height>frame.Do you agree user?

Face>height>frame.Do you agree user?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15107437/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's purposeless to rank, because as soon as any one of those things deviates drastically from the norm, you're gutter trash

this r9k post is now a get thread

rollan

dubs and OP goes back to r9k

Frame
Height
Jawline
Body shape
Hairline

In this order

Get

say this to my face motherfucker

you can get away with bad height and frame if you have a 8/10 face

face>frame>height

you can be 6'2" but if your bones make you look weird then tough shit buddy

rolling for TRIPS, faggots.

frame is a cope compared to the other two
>I-I may be 5'5" and 3/10 psl but atleast I have wide shoulders
lol
FACE>HEIGHT>FRAME

no you can't, unless you are into ugly whales

Check ‘em

Verify these

Lol no.

Athleticism > Frame > Height > Face

Lol it’s funny watching men trying to implement logic in an emotional game

Niggers have got you whities beat. Sure Whites may have high iqs but you’re emotional intelligence is dog shit or average at most lol. Blacks have low iq but high EQ that’s why they’re stealing your women

this

Face is easily the most important. If you have a 7.5+ face and you're a redeemable height (5'9" or above, with shoes) you can fuck just about anything that moves so long as you have the requisite charm. You'll get tripped up trying to fuck girls taller than you if you're less than 6' though, but girls above 5'8" are generally insecure as fuck about it anyhow
Height is important second. if you're not a manlet and have face you can slay even when you're slightly autistic. The necessary charm slider goes down as you approach 6'5, then back up beyond that. If you're below a realistically redeemable height you're pretty fucked
Frame is just whatever, it's icing on the cake that's never actually necessary unless you're a minmaxing autist with self image issues. If you need frame to get pussy then you need to work on your charisma and your social status

>Lol it’s funny watching men trying to implement logic in an emotional game
women are just like men when it comes to sexual preferences you imbecile

>niggas be stealing yo wominz
false

you are fucking dumb if you think that a manlet skinny DYEL with a 8/10 face only woulg fat pigs

get*

obviously you’re not from LA

trying to implement logic in an emotional game
dont know that physical attractiveness is not subjective and we are programmed to be attracted to certain physical caracteristics like health, youth appearence, sexual dimorphism, etc
keep coping faggot

fucking this

I'm sure coalburners are extremely common in (((((California))))), but very rare other places

>women are just like men when it comes to sexual preferences you imbecile

If you've ever had a conversation with a woman before, you would have heard the words "wow I was so fucking attracted to that guy, then he opened his mouth"

When I sucked at game, I would get playful grins by girls in public. When I would actually talk to them the interactions would all fall on their face because I was a nervous wreck. 5 years after PUA youtube vids and practice and my partner count is 15

I'd put height last out of the three, frame second, face first. unless you're a goddam sub 5'5 turbo manlet, then you best have some severe money about you.

face>frame>height

t. manlet

oh who wouldve guessed you started becoming more ambitious to the point that you studied personalities

oh no of course you became a leaner and more handsome version of yourself!

Personality>face>body>height

status > all of those
status literally makes you look attractive

>it's all about your game bro, come here buy my books and you i'll be a slayer
you disgust me

Face/ frame / height. I've seen some pathetic ugly looking tall guys where their height doesn't mean a thing

you need be at least average to enjoy all the benefits of status user

This

A friend of mine is 5'6" but has god tier face aesthetics and gets any girl he wants

Fucking kek, thanks for the lol. Just to let you know, the "memorized line" game from the early 2000's is completely dead. Now it's all about building a dominant frame and showing direct interest, no tacky one liners.

>studied personalities
Men do this in virtually all aspects of life. If you want to get good at finance, fitness, music, art, whatever, you study the people good at that shit. Why is studying men who are good at seducing women so bad?

Height isn't a factor unless you're below 5'6" or the girl is into basketball lanklets

To clarify: Mystery is an INTJ autist, but I respect him for laying out the groundwork of the study of "game". Before him seduction was only mentioned as a topic in classic literature.

im 5'7, im saved then ?

remember elliot roger he was handsome

personality> face>body> height

Personality is number 1 thing by far than face and musculature

stfu fucking landwhale piece of shit lmao

70% of male attractiveness is how strong you look. 15% height. Face is somewhere in the remaining 15%.

rollin

its not but its not what caused you to get laid more

Yeah you're fine and yeah I remember can't dodge the rodge I've been here 10+ years you roodypoo moot olev

kek nice

kek

Cope lol

come on dude
this was gucci mane before he got really famous
he had a godlike status in the hood though
it literally makes you look good, at least in my opinion

he was actually even fatter then

Fuck I need to leave this site lol I'm now married with 2 kids and when Elliot was popular I was a virgin NEET

What app is this?

I get an 8.3 or so on this, and a 9.2 on some other face app that gets posted around here. Never had a girl interested in me. They are not accurate.

So if your attractive just shut up and let them suck you off.
>implying the PUA garbage isn't what the girl is referring to.

No. Height >>> face >>>>>>>>>>>> frame

Women are willing to overlook lanky frames and ugly faces if the guy is tall.

Not really. I'm 6'1" and never had a girl interested in me. Face > all. Status and muscle help if you are outstanding in both, but a more attractive guy with a nice jawline can come along and steal your girl easily.

strawpoll.me/15107437/r

ye im sure a guy that looks like dj qualies would get more pussy over zac efron because he's 10cm taller LMFAO

Dude, this is just a regular hood nigga

the algorithm detected that tom cruise is a manlet

this

No height doesn't matter you autistic retard stop believing the manlet memes

anaface.com

You read my post backwards. I was shit before looking up PUA stuff. It's not like the girls would start unbuckling my belt, they just gave some flirtatious smiles.

Actually a small non muscular frame and body takes away any positive of a guy being tall

keep coping lanklet

Stay mad you no gains lanky faggot

>You will never succ Brittany's Mutt milkers

I'm the doppelganger of Clarence White, what should I do?

either way its better to say nothing then to say something stupid.

>mfw i'm actually wrong and he is actually hot as fok

What exactly did I say that was stupid? Are you actually dense enough to believe that Charisma is not a faculty that can be improved?