Whole or nonfat milk?

Whole or nonfat milk?

I've drank nonfat my entire life but most of the internet is telling me whole is better. What do you guys think?

non-fat milk is garbage

full fat or suck a dik faggt

if i drink whole milk i can usually only have 1 gallon before i hit my calories for the day

if i drink 1% or (even better) skim, i can have 1.5-2 gallons, which is better. more protein, more calcium, more deliciousness.

>skim milk
>deliciousness
user it’s just water

Whole milk is delicious.
Always make sure to tip your milk man or milk person for you Canadians out there.

happy medium 2%

Raw milk you muppet

Skim milk doesn't have water read the ingredients. To make skin milk they skim the curds faggot

Milk is full of estrogen and will leach your bones of calcium, also the milk industry is incredibly cruel

Watch earthlings and what the health and go vegan

Whole is tasty desu. And baby needs his calories

who the heck wants to drink 2 gallons of milk though?

Whole milk you absolute faggot.

who doesn't?

you apparently

I find it weird how much people obsess over milk (even to the point of making it political) when it is literally just a jug of hormones, at least if you live in America.

>'if I post a picture of someone making a silly face it means my arteries aren't fatally hardening'
>meatcucks everybody

>dat soyriod-induced emotional instability
post ur soypussi bby

nice set up
what's in the crispers?

they're unused. i used to keep veggies in there but if something leaks i dont want it getting on them

what fruit, if any, do you eat?

a man's gotta at least have an apple here and there. I love greek yogurt, dank greens, and meat too but I gots to have my apples and bananas.

If you want to gain weight: whole fat milk is useful because its cheap and has a lot of energy.
If you want to lose weight: dont drink milk, or anything other than water.
If you want to lose weight but need to still drink milk: drink low fat milk.
Dont drink low fat milk that has added flavours or sugars or any of that bullshit. Just get one that has a similar amount of sugar and carbs as whole milk per 100g.

i have an orange pretty much every day for that delicious fiber.

bananas i tear through too fast and there isn't as much fiber/nutrients in them

>there isn't as much fiber/nutrients
dat potassium dough
dem carbs dough
if not for bananas I'd probably end up in keto

whole has peptides and shit that make you grow, more refined food is always worse

>whole estrogen or skim estrogen

I get my potassium from the greens, especially kale. I eat 3-4lbs of veggies every day and feel great.

If you're trying to gain weight drink whole milk, it's less processed. If you're trying to lose weight stop drinking milk entirely you fat shit.

I drink soymilk

I almost puked just by seeing that photo. How can adult men even think about drinking milk?

It tastes very watered down though.

Get rid of those sugar-filled yogurts, get plain yogurt instead and put fruit in it if you really care about the taste.

>pay more and put in more effort for negligible gain
nah