Qtddtot

My biceps are okay. At least, they have shape. But the backs of my arms are real skinny. At certain angles my forearm is thicker.
What exercises should i do to balance out my arms?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/arie_yraguen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By “back of your arms” you mean triceps..?

Tricep pushdown drop sets

Lying Triceps Extension

All my inspirations are chad 6’0+ men
I’m a manlet prince at 5’9
who are some manlets that have bodies that I can aspire to so I don’t look like I’m trying too hard or look like a bloatlord try hard goblino waddling around my campus?

What exercises do you do for shoulders lads? I do ohp, facepulls and lateral raises. My shoulders still look fucking unaesthetic, because the bones stick through the muscles. Do I just have bad insertions?

You’re average height, dude. Chill the fuck out.

>lying triceps
>trust them anyway

Eat more and keep lifting for a couple more years.

instagram.com/arie_yraguen/

This guy is like 5'7 - 5'8

I’m chill just would rather have inspirations that are my height.

Thanks

gonna have to remember that one

>Do I just have bad insertions?
post pic

my GF wants to start going to the gym, can somebody link the starting ass routine or at least recommend something for her?

Shes thick right now and obviously wants to "tone down".

Close grip bench

Same really but I do lateral raises with cables mostly. Feels better than dumbbells to me.

Most basic I can think of is 4sets×12-16reps of compound exercises with cardio for maximum tone zone

I got the inverse problem, my triceps are fucking solid from doing weighted dips (narrow), my biceps are lagging a bit because I have trouble progressing in curls.

shoulder was hurting today doing my bench press any ideas what could it be

You're not retracting your scapula when benching and are on your way to fucked shoulders

What lifts should I get my gf to do besides squats?

>What lifts should I get my gf to do besides squats?
For glutes, sumo deadlifts and pelvic thrusts

Is SS + GOMAD a meme or should I do it? (Absolute skinny beginner here btw, just read the sticky)

Don't know what you call it but all the grills at my gym go to the assisted pullup machine and use that as a weird leg/glute exercise.

WEJ

Is this a good intermediate routine?

My goal is strength on the compound lifts - OHP, Bench, Squat, DL - I'll be following the Madcow program for the precise number of sets and reps. Then I will use the BBB hypertrophy program for each of the upper body muscle groups.

Workout Plan

Madcow + BBB accessories

Monday:
Squat
Bench
Row
Abs 5x16

Wednesday:
Squat
Overhead Press
Deadlift
Overhead Press 5x10

Friday:
Squat
Bench
Bench 5x10
Triceps 5x10

Saturday:
Curl 5x10
Lateral raise 5x5
Lat raise 5x10
Lat pull down 5x5
Lat pull down 5x10

Just started trying to get Veeky Forums, and have questions on how realistic my goals are

5'6" manlet 165 lbs. doing Reg Parks beginner program and eating around 1500 to 1800 cal a day. how realistic is it that I hit 145 lbs. by mid March.

Don't worry about cutting yet just eat clean with lots of protein and focus on learning form and developing a routine. Cut after at least a year of putting on muscle otherwise you'll go from 165 skinny fat to 145 skinny fat.

Try hitting more volume on biceps rather than going heavier

Just signed up for a new gym after moving. I picked the one with the most squat racks but when i went in today i realized there were no safeties on any of them except one. Am i just not looking hard enough? Everyone was squatting with out a spot or safeties - surely there's some kind of financial incentive to keep customers from going to snap city and suing, right? tf do i do

Whenever i've had a really good 2hr swim with really decent pacing, and little to no bonking in the end of the sets, i pack my shit, grab a banana, drink a bottle of water, go home, eat proteins and some carbs (egg+sardine wraps f.ex)
drink some more water, do some stretches

and then i hop into my bedroom.
and gradually my body just feels like the fucking sun.
I'm talking 4000000000degrees hot, no sweating or anything, just fucking hot, and head feels foggy.
This has been happening for months, and i'm kinda wondering, is this normal?
Am i like, entering ketosis after every damn workout or something?

Is a CrossFit gym? Do they only have bumpers? If so they expect you to dump it

it isn't, but the weird thing is they only have safeties on the squat rack that's on an actual platform.

do any of you guys know a program i can do with the pull up rings? they have them at my gym and all of the guys who do stuff in the olympics with the rings are huge

I've been highbar squatting for a while.
I tried to lowbar squat today and my arms can't find a good position, I either end just barely touching the bar with the tips of my fingers wrists completely bent, or pressing the bar really hard against my back in a position of tension and awkwardness. What do

can cardio ever assist bulking?

or does it only ever rob gains?

Triceps feel more sore after bench than chest. Weak tris, poor form, or combo of both?

Is there any type of sample meal plan with like a grocery list or something? I started lifting and have done a ton of research but I'm a fucking brainlet and have no fucking idea where to start

Q1: on a rest day, do i have to eat as much? what about when i'm busy with school and have to take 2-3 days off, do i eat as much then or am i just going to get fat?

Q2: i switched to doing a volume workout just to try something new. i started lifting with SS years ago and have been doing 8-12 reps since. i'm trying a 15-20 rep range for exercises for the next few months just to see what happens (muscle confusion if you will). however i've been throwing in a "strength" day once a week or so (5 reps as much as I can lift). is this counterintuitive?

Q3: does it ever make sense to train volume for certain body parts, but strength for others? like high reps lower weight for chest, arms, and back, but high weight low reps on leg days?

Find calorie goal.
1 g protein/lb lean bodyweight. Meat, eggs, milk are good sources.
Have fat be 20-30% of your calories, so if you lack some after the protein get some from seeds/peanuts/etc
Fill rest with complex carbs like potatoes/rice/cereal/veggies. A fruit or two is good too despite the fructose.

>>do dips
>> eat veggies

u dont know what triceps is? yea ur not gonna make it sorry bud

If I'm not feeling crazy sore after a lift should I do more workouts that work the same muscles till it is sokre, even if I almost fail when doing the workout? Today I just did bench press and almost failed on my last rep but when I left my chest felt perfdectly fine.

You can tell she fucks black guys

was doing lateral raises for 8reps with 35s today, feels goood

During my first set of squats today I saw a bunch of sparkles in my vision. It was a bit surprising. I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary.

Does this happen to you guys? I don't recall ever seeing stars during my lifts before.

It's what happens when you're lacking proper oxygenation, probably went a bit hard on the breath holding.

>be me emaciated twig
>sit down at nautilus trainer
>able to do 115 lbs on lat pulldown

waht the fuck i was expecting to only do like 50. why

Your form is probably shit.

about to start my first cut, anything i should know?
just keep lifting and eating like normal with a deficit?

>nautilus trainer
>probs did 1 rep
>probs a hard cheat rep
>humble bragging about lat pulldowns

yeah i figured it was probably some shit form fake bullshit

My workout has 2 leg-days per week:

I've been doing 2x50 body-weight squats and 2x50 (on each side so technically 2x100) body-weight lunges so far and I feel ready to make it more challenging, because I barely feel a burn the next day.

Do I add sets/reps or shall I start using weights? If the latter, what weight should I start with? (5'8, 75kg)

just do something.

Get some weights and start a noob program, geez.

I replied to a post on craigslist for s a glory hole

she says she's a girl.

be honest with me Veeky Forums do girls ever do glory holes?

Glory holes are make believe bullshit, you gonna get mugged.

Ive used glory holes a couple times before, but I'm pretty sure they've been dudes

Have a story/
>Be me, working foundation repair for the summer between a seasonal gig
>We have jobs out of county and occasionally out of state so the owner puts us up in motel rooms for longer jobs.
>Sweet as fuck because we got a $20 per day stipend for beer and grub.
>Buddy on another crew tells me that his foreman got ahold of some craigslist whores.
>Whores arrive, hot as advertised
>Ask for cash up front to "pay their driver"
>Never come back
The moral of our story is never trust a whore.

right but I'm okay with it if she is a girl, I'm just worried "she" is actually a he

Did a chest workout today, now I have a burning senesation in my shoulder and neck. I still have full range of motion with the shoulder that hurts, so I didn’t tear anything, but what the fuck is this pain then?

What is a non-meme morning push up / ab routine. I lift, this is just something to wake me up in the morning. start the day off right.

I can bearly manage 5 reps OHP at the last amrap set in my greyskull LP. Should i deload or increase the weight?

Is there any exercises I can do to get wider hips to make my shoulders look more narrow or did I not luck out on the genetic lottery?

Do you have full ROM in your neck though? Rotation, flexion, extension, lateral flexion, retraction, protraction. Check those and see if some movement exaccerbate your symptoms.

Keep going until you can't get 5. Make sure you don't keep adding large amounts of weight as progress slows down though. It's unrealistic to keep adding 2.5 kg when your strength isn't going up that quickly anymore.
You need micro plates. The alternative is to just take that deload sooner, which isn't that much of a problem on GSLP compared to the other linear progression programs.

Your actual hips aren't going to change no matter what you do. You can build a round butt but it's mainly going to be noticable from behind.

Will 300 kb swings a day in perpetuity be sufficient to keep me healthy?

Conditions:
Build up weight when it becomes easy (probably maxing out at 42kg, long down the line)
Yes I know I’d need shoulder and chest work to get Veeky Forums. Just wanna know about being in good condition

Should I buy 40kg adjustable dumbbells for $110 for my home gym? I can't find anything cheaper

Do you shower? Chlorine makes the skin burn so if you dry off and don't shower it will hurt

If you can do 5x15 it's time to progress in calisthenics try to do 1 legged pistol squats and 1 leg shrimps

*personal opinion about why you shouldnt do that followed by no relevant information to answer your question*

How Veeky Forums do you have to be to fuck somebody standing up and holding them? New qt I've been seeing is about 5'4" 130lbs, I want to be able to have it in my repertoire of moves. Also, what are some lifts that might improve my ability to do said move?

Squats and deadlifts and if you aren't a turbo manlet you should be able to do this without special lifts kek

Zercher squats and bear hug carries

Whenever I work out my face goes as red as a tomato and it will not go away until an hour after I stop working. I also get it when I'm excited,talking to new people or going from a hot to cold area, like when I take a shower. Or the other way around, like coming from outside in the winter and going in a heated store/home.

Any way to fix this? Really pisses me off that I get beet red all the time.

Tje nerves in my joinst sometimes hurt arter a workout.
Anyone else had this problem?

>Anyone else had this problem?
Maybe you should make an effort to describe your problem a little bit better.

Went from skelly to target weight but have small belly. Can I start cutting or do I need to bulk more?

Weak tris

More deetz needed

More likely to be Tri's doing most of the work therefore soreness.
Which is the easiest part of the lift for you?
The push from the bottom, the ascent over 50% or the descent to chest?
How is wrist and hand placement on bar?

did nofap for a week and was having sex with a girl last night. I was able to get hard but it was difficult to maintain it all the way through and i couldn't cum. wtf is wrong with me? I dont even fap that often??

went from115 to 136lbs in 4 months and been lifting for 4 month, also manlet.

Can anyone estimate my body fat %?

172lbs/6'0 /78kg/183cm

What does it feel like to be autistic?
also have you ever dropped acid?

How the Fuck I calculate my tdee?
Lifting powerlifting style 4 days per week, on my rest day I'm doing cardio either swimming or running. Having a desk job but trying to move as much as possible and always going for a walk on my lunch break. Also don't have a car so I use bus and walking to commute.

I'm 5'8 manlet 169 pounds

20-28%

Any tips for knotted/tensed muscles. Ive already chucked on deep heat to the area. Should i get a massage tomorrow or just suck it up and gym?

>forgot to stretch an warmup

What muscle?

Is it bad if you do cardio 4 times a week after lifting? The cardio consists of moderate intensity for 30 mins 3 times a week and 1 day 1 minute hill sprinting for 10 mins (with a 1 minute rest). Currently clean bulking and wanting to keep some endurance.

Im guessing the teres minor.

If i try and set my arm like a dip its a hard clump of muscle thats fuckin tender

Milk truck just arrive

Everybody is tender as all hell in that spot. You can roll sideways across a foam roller if you're a tough guy, but it's going to hurt badly. Or you can stick a lacrosse ball inthere.
You can also hang from a bar and just breathe deeply.

Are you retarded have you tried stretching and foam rolling that should be the goto before anything

I'm trying to lose weight and still on SS, lifts are

DL : 125kg
squat : 105kg
bench : 75kg
ohp : 52.5kg
powerclean : 45kg (started doing it recently)

I'm 181cm and 100kg. Tdee is 2800, i'm eating 2800 the days i lift and nothing the days i don't, which makes ~1400cal a day.

It makes me fucking exhausted, and i feel like i am not recovering well from my workouts.

My question is, should i deload and not add weight until i'm not a fatass anymore, or should i just resign myself to lose weight less quickly and eat more?

No thats why im asking but ill look into foamrollers tomorrow.

If I only use a pre workout once a week do I need to take a break from it? To still feel the effects I mean. So far it's been fine. And I don't drink coffee in general. Just some diet soda

>should i just resign myself to lose weight less quickly and eat more?
You mean take a reasonable approach to losing weight, like a normal sane person would? What makes you think that would ever be a good idea?

Listen, if cutting weight feels miserable, you're doing it wrong. Just eat a little below your TDEE and focus on making progress in the gym. No, you won't lose 2 kgs a week, but in a year you'll look infinitely better and you'll have fun on your way there. And above all, it'll be sustainable.

The rules change a bit if you're literally obese though.

>So far it's been fine
So far it's fine, then.

You used to be cute as fuck bro, would have fucked.
No homo

You are gonna force yourself into starvation mode and then you're fucked eat at a smaller deficit

Actually what you should do since you want to lose weight fuck SS you need a calorie surplus for it to work instead switch to a bodybuilding routine that includes your main 3 compounds and their accompanied accessory exercises but aim for low weight high reps to burn calories so you will build muscle mass and burn calories doing so for a better metabolism

What martial art would help me the most if I was to get jumped by some bogan or druggie? Basically just want some defensive skills.

The striking art you actually practiced. Fighting more than one opponent at a time is never a good idea but your best bet is to ko each person asap

Unless their a speed junkie I wouldn't worry about being jumped by a heroin addict they are extremely weak so they'll probably come with weapons and then your best bet is to either run or use LOTs of speed and agression treat it as if you will die always assume you will die never trust a junkie