>in love with cartoon character

>"in love with girl"
>girl rejects me
>heart turns to stone
>make body into stone

I'm really alone and isolated and terrifies me that this might be my whole life

>mfw this is me right now
my heart is still in pieces but my body won't permit anyone to touch it again

holy shit did you just come up with that?

Hit me deep, user

I've been stacking the cards against myself for 10 years, I don't have time for love

No matter what you all say, you all know that you started lifting because of a girl.

This except now I just go on tinder and pork chubby chicks because they worship any guy above a 7 that will fuck them.

user...

>meet girl
>fuck girl
>date girl
>fall in love with girl
>start lifting
>graduate college with girl
>get bigger
>move in with girl
>get stronger
>move to new city with girl
>propose to girl
>buy house with girl
>marry girl
>quite big and strong at this point
>"user, you're not the boy I fell in love with anymore, you're the big strong man I married."

Stop...

Not me, I fucking hate women. Being married will do that to you

I don't fuck obese women, just chicks a little overweight. I could definitely do better but that requires effort and actual skill in talking with women, which I don't possess. As soon as I match with a chubby girl she messages me instantly begging for it.

Are they down to just blow you then fuck off? I wouldn't fuck a porker but having blowies on the reg like that would be the tits

>tfw exact same situation exept last greentext
>user im not in love with you anymore i want a divorce

DELET NOW

I want to cummy in mummy

If I want to get blown, they'll blow me. Then I leave. I pretty much only get blowy joeys though. Sometimes I'll get a girl that is the perfect level of fat that her boobs are big while she maintains a somewhat small waist and belly. And when that happens I usually fuck them until they try and make it into something more or they stop putting out.

>left on read

>Talk to a girl for over a year
>Constantly leads me on
>Fall madly in love with her
>One day she just tells me "ya, this will never work."
>Blocks me on everything

I still think about you every day, Christine. I even started roiding for you.

This is true. One is making me chimichangas this Friday...

I think I'm still in love with my ex. Or at least that will last until I get with her again and realise I only want what I can't have. I really miss her fat ass though.

Pics of said girls, let's see how deluded you are

Me except the blocking. I think it's even worse because I still talk to her because I'm a hopeless idiot like that.

>girl

This

I hopelessly talked to her for months so don't feel too bad.

I mean, she never even broke my heart, we just live continents apart and that's why it would never work. I know LDR is a meme yet I still feel bad.

Here is the most recent one that blew me Saturday.

Decent braphog. I'm not ashamed to smash that

user .............

Opposite problem
>can't fall in love

This is one I'm supposed to meet Friday night, taking her for pizza then she said she'll give me some "bomb head".

yeah
:(

God speed user. What's your height, weight and race? I hope to be you this summer

I am delaying becoming you but its inevitable. Its kinda like dark souls 3. Do i link the fire and continue the fight? Or do i usher in the age of darkness? Which in my case is the age of fucking whales.

6'0", 170lbs white dude with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

Tinder is a fucking game bro, I match with actual cute slim girls too. The problem is I'm not good enough to talk to them. Chubby chicks are just easy if you're at least decent looking, you don't even need to beat around the bush.

Kek

have any nudes of these braphogs

Post pic of body? (No homo)

Usher it in famalamadingdong. If they are too big don't fuck them and let them blow you. Its fine, just don't let anybody know you do it.

My gf and I decided to end things today, while she was sobbing into my shoulder she finally said I love you. I don't know what to do anymore boys

Ditch her.

Nope.

I would but I'm not at my house.

Hold onto her if you love her. Curve her if you don't

I told her I love her too, she's the only person I can talk to and my best friend but it won't end well. God dammit I miss the days of >tfw no gf

>make body into stone
lul we are talking about /fit here

Better to have loved and lost than be a >tfw no gf

untilted.jpg makes it even more deep

I dreamed about her last night.

This is now a Veeky Forums feels thread. Remember boys, she never thinks about you.

I can't get her out of my mind.

Can't see shit, faggot.

I've always been the "ehhh I don't feel like running today" guy, but since this girl and I started going out a bit last winter, I've had pretty good motivation to actually keep up my routine.
Even though she doesn't seem interested anymore, there's a bit of me that keeps saying "If you were better then, she'd still like you now"

I had a dream yesterday that I was dying alone in the middle of nowhere and all I wanted to do was tell her I loved her before I died.
Then I woke up and remembered she doesn't love me anymore.

fixed

pinged wrong person.

I've been lifting since before I ever fell in love.

Is having a gf even worth it?

it's crazy huh?
How men (assuming you're a male here) like you are that self-conscious you manifest this inadequacy into these transparent ironic jokes. Posting attractive women and presenting them as snobby, heartless wenches who believe they're God's gift to the world.

I guess I could never understand why men ponder so much on what women think about them to the point it affects their lifestyle. Look at you. You probably create these threads weekly, if not daily.

You're worth so much more. You're capable of so much more.

You think we're joking/being ironic when we talk about how much of a loser we are?

That gave me thinks more than feels.

>Have a boring life but managed to get a gf anyways

huh

H-How??

> "In love with girl"
No. He's a boy

He probably got a job that provides disposable income.

unironically all the guys at my gym that take lifting serious started because a girl broke their heart

Underrated post.

I'm dating a fantastic girl now, but I'm worried I'm not good enough so I want to get in better shape

getting in better shape slowly and the only girl i've been with doesn't want us to see each other anymore. Says she still likes me but we don't live that close and whatever. Fuck me I'm so retarded at relationships I don't know how to get another girl

>all men have done is treat me like I'm shit or invisible
>one sex parter was only true guy friend. He fucked me in secret and strung me along
>try dating and chatting with other guys but get ghosted
>begin to hate myself enough to change
>now getting fit, halfway to goal
>like myself more
>can't even read romantic things without wanting to kms
>will probably always be invisible
>will never take a chance on a man ever again
>still crave intimacy even though i fear it

I'll never be in love.

You're gonna make it femanon (or gaynon). Make some emotional and social gains once you're Veeky Forums

every fucking girl has ghosted me and i know its because they themselves have been ghosted and are taking their baggage out of me . its fucked up

>be dating qt chinese girl finishing her masters
>both know she'll have to head home eventually
>be not that big, but she says she likes me just the way I am and she's so sweet I know she means it
>tfw try to enjoy while it lasts but know I'll have to give this up at some point
Has any user here had a connection with more than one person before? More than two? I had another girl that I was close with for awhile but that ended in a bad break up. The thought of starting over again and again hurts my heart. Does it get easier, do you come closer to figuring out what you want?

we're gonna make it bro

>some dude I was into way back messaged me on my bday
>want to message him again but I dunno what about and he's a shithead when it comes to messaging

>tfw impossible love feels
>tfw infatuated with a girl already in a relationship and can't stop thinking about her
>tfw liked a girl online but we could never meet so I had to cut contact because being friends would have been too awkward
>tfw infatuated with a girl back in high school but was too autistic to talk to her

All my fault lads. I hate myself.

>tfw always lusting over girls out of my league
Sucks but I'm tempted to say this feel of "just being friends on the outer circle" with a hot girl is about 100x better than actually having a gf.
Are all fat girls below average?

I wonder what it's like to live in Jon's head.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

I've been lifting because of boys, user

Enjoy it while you can. A movie called Call Me By Your Name parallels your situation and may give you peace

Surprised he didn't kill her or himself

Don't give up on love

Probably feels something like pounds if bacon sizzling, millions of insects screaming. A vast emptiness.

> I'm okay with everything in my life

>"so there is this image board"
>"and there are funny pictures of things there"
>"the people and the pictures tell you to kinda do 1/2/3/4"
>...
>"I guess il do that then"

thats my Veeky Forums story

What the fuck is that kid doing

>roiding for a total bitch
damn, that defines rock bottom

>see girls
>have dick tingles
>i'm suddenly in love

Cool ass fallschirmjäger pic you got there

>Witch stole your heart
>Spend years fighting the empty void feeling where your heart should have been
>decide to spend years training to become a warrior so you can go and fight all the danger and steal your heart back

Right in the feels

>just jewish things

He's right you know... I started lifting for that future girl, before I fell in love, just like you. And if you search your feelings you know I am right. That blurry image, the vague fantasy of the perfect oneitis I am yet to meet, "I don't lift for girls" was the biggest lie I told myself.