Gym stories

>at the gym yesterday
>female asks me how many sets I have left (doing rows)
>gets pissed when I tell her 3, groans and pulls out her phone and waits by the rack
>today at the rack doing squats
>she enters the gym, sees me at the rack, groans loudly and immediately turns away
>continue working out
>walking out of the gym
>receptionist tells me someone reported me for leaving weights unracked and that I need to make sure I clean up equipment after use
>95% sure it was that bitch
What the fuck is wrong with some people?

She either wants to fuck you pretty badly or she thinks you're incredibly ugly

Should've brapped in her face

Rack your weights you mongoloid

I'm not attractive so definitely not, she's rude to me just because I use equipment she also wants..
Also I always rerack, just to make that clear so it was 100% bullshit

Next time u see her, throw a 45 pl8 at her head

fuggin' girl gym bullies are the worst

Mace her in the parking lot and hold a match to her eyes until they burst.

They can't do anything to you unless tons of people report you. If she just keeps making stuff up it'll look fishy. Also they never catch you in the act.

Did you offer her to work in?

Didn't offer her to work in, I doubt she will if I offer next time especially since she didn't even ask how many sets I have left today. She just saw me, groaned, then turned away.
True, I really have nothing to worry about. Just annoying how some people are dicks because they aren't immediately getting what they want.

god what an entitled bitch, some ppl have no sense of ethics

Why don't you rack the weights? Kind of a dick move.

I do, I forgot to mention that. I always rerack the weights.
She made up some bullshit to try and get the receptionists to kick me out or something.

Life lesson: Make friends with the receptionists. If you're bros with them, you can actually leave the weights on the bar and they won't care unless they get more complaints

I think she might be attracted to you and is extremely autistic about it.

Good on you for keeping your cool about it, If some slut was to groan at me i'd have to ask her what her fucking problem is.

Some people are just entitled shitheads user, don't back down you're not in the wrong here.

>someone tries to get op in trouble at the gym
>bro she totally likes you man
these are the retards giving advice on this board

Thanks user. You're right to do that, I should've honestly. I'm just too much of a pussy to be that assertive, I need to work on that.

I'm home gym master race now, but when I used to lift at a commercial gym, I would always leave 1 plate on the bar because I figure that's a warm-up for most people on bench/squat. was this a dick move?

Modern women are incredibly entitled. She was probably upset that you didn't immediately stop your workout and give here the equipment

>Rows
>Rack
Wut

After every rep groan loudly they won't mess with you then.

I've had older people ask me to unrack 1pl8 on the bench and leg press for them. You never know who will use it next.
Not intentionally being a dick, but I wouldn't do that.

>1 plate
>warmup for most people
Hahahha no

Pic related

This is the meta for some deadlift platforms I've been at, but girls will usually do < 1 plate and faggots like me like to do a little form/mobility practice with just the bar before working towards whatever I'm supposed to be at for the week

this, some guy was doing rows in the squat rack at my gym earlier and I was fairly confused

Don't even expend any thought on this dumb thot. She's just being a entitled little cunt. Completely ignore her or if you see her at the gym and make eye contact give her a look like you're looking right through her. Be nice though next time and offer for her to work in even if your doing different excercises or whatever, it's just common courtesy, especially if there are no free racks brother

Wonder how she would have reacted. Give him a look and walk off in a huff probably?

But why

>AustinPowers.jpeg

Why in the fuck were you doing rows in the squat rack?
Just take a barbel from an chronically unoccupied bench (such as a decline bench if your gym as one) you autist

OP, BE A FUCKING MAN, WAIT OUTSIDE OF YOUR GYM, FOLLOW BEHIND HER, PUSH HER TO THE GROUND AND KICK HER IN THE HEAD REPEATEDLY UNTIL SHE STOPS MOVING, OTHERWAISE YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE SUCKING BLACKS DICKS FOR A LIVING, FAGGOT!!!FACT!!!

this you bitch OP, stop doing an exercise in a squat rack that you can do literally anywhere with a barbell.

Not OP but fuck you clowns. It is more convenient to do rows in the rack and I am not giving it up so some dumb thottie can do her meme 3x50 squats for 30 mins

>Convenient
It does fucking nothing.

it makes it slightly easier to throw the weights on because it has elevated safety bars

sure i could go do my rows on the open barbell in the back but i like to treat myself

>I think she might be attracted to you and is extremely autistic about it.
> #
Wtf country are you from? She is not attracted to him, she's just a cunt bag.

Was she a nigger?