Weightlifting shoes

where is the best place to shop for weightlifting shoes?
A place I can try on lots of pairs and speak with a knowledgeable sales staff?

>I squat and deadlift, no oly

Amazon dot com

i meant a brick and mortar store :|

>shoe store
>knowledgeable staff
lol

It doesn't exist. Though there is a following building it is far from big enough for retailers to start carrying those shoes. I went on a hunt and the most I found was one pair of Asics wrestling shoes at Academy Sports. Youre better off not wasting your time and ordering off a website that offers a no hassle return policy.

Unless you're in Ohio you're out of luck. If you want weightlifting shoes you'll need to order online. Where are you located? US?

Texas

I'd say you're best off ordering online; either direct from Reebok, Nike, or Adidas (the latter my prefference), or you can order from Rogue for potential discount. Though be sure to look at the return policy before you order. If it's any help I've heard that the new Nikes are trash compared to Adidas or Reebok. I personally have the adipowers and am soon to buy the leitsungs. Got my girl the reeboks, she's got wide feet and prefers them to the Nikes.

>she's got wide feet
post pics

>I squat and deadlift, no oly
Then you don't need them, faggot. Gonna buy some bitch mittens to protect your delicate little hands too?

the store "Journeys" in most malls has a large variety of chuck taylors, which are perfect lifting shoes. don't buy specialized shoes online unless you've tried them in person and know that they fit well. chucks are an 11 for me, dress shoes are 11.5 and boots are 12. but not always. makes no sense so I never buy shoes online.

Best one I have

are you autistic?

also check out Crossfit. i got the Reebok Legacies for $30 off there. Rogue had them with deeper discounts but only if you wear clownshoes or are a footlet and i'm a 9 in lifters.

>not lifting bare foot
Never gonna make it

this tbqhwym8

>he buys special shoes
>to lift weights
>brainlets

t. Squats in running shoes

>squats

How's life treating you, t rex?

>his goal body isn’t the greatest predator that ever roamed the earth
Not gonna make it

>pretends he is a t rex