Is it possible to build muscle over the age of 30 without the help of testosterone therapy/drugs etc?

Is it possible to build muscle over the age of 30 without the help of testosterone therapy/drugs etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

shinjuku-robot.com/pc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

i hope so because i'm turning 30 in 5 months and i just started lifting

Yes

Yes, what a stupid question

no

yes

Yes you un educated fuck.
Socrates, Plato, Aristotle and all the great philosophers of ancient Greece were old af and built like tanks.
Leonidas, King of the Spartans who led his brave 300 against the Persians was 60 years old. A spartan shield weighed at least 30 pounds, lets not count the sword or armor and the fighting.

They din't have anabolic steroids and were ripped af.
Start lifting now faggot.

no, slows down as you approach your late 20s and at 30 you immediately lose any ability to gain or retain muscle.

>built like tanks

proof?

Photos of ancient Greeks or gtfo.

hey cunt see ->

31 year old fag her
yes it is

what are your gains

Just turned 30 and I just got on trt. 200megs a week. Am skinny cunt with a natural test level of a 80 year old man so I'm looking forward to gains.

just turned 43
started lifting 4 months ago. went from super weak fag 95lb bench, now im at just less than super shit 165 bench. but at least it's more than my body weight. also got up to a 320lb deadlift.

i just use a belt when i deadlift or squat since im old.

After 30 you gain gristle.

Im 38 and still getting stronger

My man, you need to lose the belt or youll injure yourself trying to use dat functional strength when IRL situations.

I'm 45. I just started going back to the gym. In just a couple of months of lifting, my shoulders are visibly larger. Not much, no, but it's noticeable.

Yes, you can build muscle at any age. Just fucking work hard and quit making fucking excuses. "Oh, my age! WAH!" "Oh, my bursitis! WAH!" "Oh, my veganism! WAH!" "Oh, my low test! WAH!"

STFU and lift.

Sure, try gym you faggot.

You slowly enter ez mode after 30.

48 yr old fit fagggggg here. (not homo)
tried SARMS === did nothing.
tried DMZ === beast mode.

other thing --- really contour your diet to essentially meat and veggies --- no rice, no potato, no pasta.... and eat smaller meals more often.

yeah--- you have to give the middle finger to those 1000 fast food places on your way to work.. but once you get lean,,,,, it's worth it.

>Test and a gun
Finally! I am a man!

I'm putting on muscle just as easily at 31 as I did at 21. I have high testosterone levels though, and I've been lifting on and off since I was 16. I hadn't lifted for 4 years until I started again 8 months ago, so all my gains had withered on the vine. I think muscle memory is playing a huge role in my ability to put muscle back on so quickly at my age. My biggest concern is not getting injured honestly. For awhile I was training like I was still in my 20's and started to snap my shit up so I've dialed it back a bit.

>Leonidas, King of the Spartans who led his brave 300 against the Persians

dude no... please learn how to history before you spread false information. 300 was not a documentary movie.

What the fuck are all you old cunts doing on Veeky Forums?

>glocknade

nice choice m8

>ywn die on a hill with your bros bashing in the skulls of shitskin invaders and ultimately changing the course of western civilization

I figured you were low test since you need the grandma's backplate to help you rack the slide.

Bitching at you millenials for ruining everything.

Get off my fuckin' lawn.

There are millennials that are almost 40, they are already old.

>age 36
>training for almost 3 years
>hit 225 bench after 18 months
>500lb deadlift after 2 years
>dont squat though

feel 21 desu

because it's a good place to shoot the shit and some of us have been here a long time, i've been coming here on and off for 10 years which means i was in my 20s when this opened

you can't talk like this on social media, facebook, reddit etc because some cunt from work with jealously issues is prob scoping you out in the hope of fucking up your career to advance their own, and desu, this is the last place online you can just speak your mind without faggots getting in the way

i'd much rather hang out with some 21 year old on here who likes the same stuff than some faggot my age going on about BLM or other social justice bullshit, trying to organise after work munchies and bowling and other gay ass shit

>you can't talk like this on social media, facebook, reddit etc because some cunt from work with jealously issues is prob scoping you out in the hope of fucking up your career to advance their own, and desu, this is the last place online you can just speak your mind without faggots getting in the way

'holy shit this. i live in the bay area, work in san francisco with a fuck ton of soyfaggots. kinda stuck in the area b/c family and shit.

yeah, you'd be reported to HR tmw if they knew what you posted here and what you really think about things, just the idea that you visit this site would be enough for some HR roastie to make life difficult for you

You're thinking of speed in high twitch muscles, guys don't lose their strength well into their 50's (depending on their physiology).

>yeah, you'd be reported to HR tmw if they knew what you posted here and what you really think about things, just the idea that you visit this site would be enough for some HR roastie to make life difficult for you

I've already quit one place. I got my language corrected a few times too many, decided fuck this place, im outta here.
>client does some stupid shit
>say out loud after reading email, that's fucking retarded
>roastie tells me that i shouldn't use the word retarded; disrespectful or some shit.
>french guy in the office "wut? retarded is an actual english word for dumb people, no?"

i pulled out a cigarette, asked the french guy if he had a light...
had to figure out how to leave the room before roastie goes into tirade over retarded shit.

What's your total testosterone result?

you gentlemen should consider travelling to east asian societies to get out of the liberal bubble. I am just back from singapore a couple of weeks ago christ it was like a breath of fresh air. I'm younger than you guys(24) so singaporean guys my age at clubs and bars are mostly ex military or civil defence types that are both fit and fun to hang with. Their chicks are kinda like more conservative pragmatic Asian Americans. Dont really know why foreigners shit so much on the place desu, the people there seem fit and motivated to work hard and its ridiculously safe and clean. Planning on visiting Japan next any anons got recommendations on what to do?

>He thinks anyone ever leaves
Oldfags come here so they can be anonymous and shitpost. It's the only free place on the internet with a fresh supply of people to talk to about your hobbies, any man in his 40s would love it. The problem is turning the culture completely off when Gary wants to talk about Game of Thrones and you have to pretend he's not a fag.

man you should get off Veeky Forums now, you really don't want this to be your life at 30

>Planning on visiting Japan next any anons got recommendations on what to do?
most of my family is near yokohama and okinawa.
check out the shinkuku robot show, this shit is wacky.
shinjuku-robot.com/pc/
tokyo skytree is an interesting tourist thing, if you're into views of a city from above, good for photo ops.

also, hit 185lb bench tonight, started to plateau last few weeks at 165. 2pl8 soon...

But that's literally what happened you faggot. King Leonidas lead 300 Spartans and some other assholes to halt the Persians advance. They all died

> King Leonidas lead 300 Spartans and some other assholes
300 spartans and more then 5000 "other assholes". you said leonidas and 300 soldiers here what is incorrect. there were almost 6000 soldiers, not 300.

thanks m8y. you asian american? not gonna meme about gooks or chinks genuinely curious. my childhood neighbour and oldest friend is a 6'2 chink, i see him as a brother

30 isn’t that old you stupid fuck

I started at 30 and now at 34 I'm jacked so yes.

ahahahaha do you think you will leave and never come back kids? You are here forever. Once the chans imprint into your personality you won't find peace in the outside world ever again. once you get in the adult people cycle you will see that people are so horribly dull that Veeky Forums is the only thing that gives you the breath of a fresh air after being surrounded by brainless stooges

>i'm turning 30 in 5 months
Did you make it? Do you have a wife?

>thanks m8y. you asian american? not gonna meme about gooks or chinks genuinely curious. my childhood neighbour and oldest friend is a 6'2 chink, i see him as a brother
ya, both parents from japan. im a 5'6" manlet going for vegeta mode.

Unironically this.

t. 42 year old lifter

Lol at you in 5-8 years still posting here

Ganbatte, aniki. Watashi wa nihon no josei suki desu.

I'm going to be 30 next month and everything I achieved so far is gone again. Lived on my own with a job and a gf in a different city, now I'm back at my parents, browsing the inet all days and smoking weed. I've lost the feeling that everything is going to turn out great in the end that kept me going for all those years

>Put down the weed
>Go outside
>Go get a good job
>Thank me later

I'm actually off weed since a few days and everything is already better, I guess mostly because I'm awake during the daylight now. The thing with weed is that I can practice for hours while high which I can't do otherwise. I guess finding the balance is important

fk bruh my friends chinese parents were both 5'5...looks like you didnt luck out like he did but only retarded thots and dumbasses genuinely care about height anyway. Youre gonna make it bro

Life isn't so eschatological, just consider that your old skin shed and this your new, yours to do with until you reach your next stage (which likely you'll only realize you've done well after it's happened). Dust yourself off and see how you can refocus.

When you say practice what do you mean?

delusions of the elderly
35 here, im peak age not you grandpa

kek sorry wanted to write 'practice piano'. when I'm high I have much more patience to think about every note and every phrase until I really understand it both technically and musically. I know that this is possible without drugs, but apparently not in my current situation

I trained a 69 year old stroke patient to be able to perform real push-ups on the floor. He got visible triceps gains.

Granted he was very active when he was younger, but I'm thinking you can make gains as a 30 year old. In fact I'm counting on it as I'll turn 30 this September.

>parents were both 5'5...looks like you didnt luck out

no shit, my dad was 6'2" his MOM was 6'3" and his dad was 6' even. dad's mom was huge in japan...

but my mom is like 5' and her dad was 5'2"

mfw my height came from my mom's side of the senpai.

though, my wife's family is all super tall, corn fed folks from the south. hoping that the next gen will get some taller genes.

>from the south
eyyy im from florida myself though currently selling parts of my soul away doing IT in silicon valley. my parents were from redneck families in bumfuck texas, then later moved to florida when they had my older bro
>dad was 6'2
fuk brah thats massive for a Japanese...feels bad... For what its worth a drunk programmer currently slumming it in a shitty silicon valley apartment believes in you. Crush your wife's pussy and get some chad(chang?) hapa kids out while u get swole

>fuk brah thats massive for a Japanese...feels bad... For what its worth a drunk programmer currently slumming it in a shitty silicon valley apartment believes in you. Crush your wife's pussy and get some chad(chang?) hapa kids out while u get swole

i hear that.

>>you can't talk like this on social media, facebook, reddit etc because some cunt from work with jealously issues is prob scoping you out in the hope of fucking up your career to advance their own, and desu, this is the last place online you can just speak your mind without faggots getting in the way

Amen. People never really leave because this place is the only place some of us get to really be ourselves.

God some of the people on this board are fucking retarded.

Of course you fucking can you moron.

looks like someone got cucked by a manlol

The spartans went into battle naked. They only wore a helmet and had a sword and shield.

90ng
That's not granny's backplate champ.

Being a penist is a great skill user. Get real good and you'll be slaying ten out of ten slots in no time when you serenate them outside their window with your piano playing great balls of fire.

autism confirmed, more like 7000 different soldiers from the other greek states - literally nobody remembers them. We remember the 300 who led them.

>mfw this struck home too early in the morning.

yeah the movie was pretty cool, but they actually wore bronze armor in 480 bc desu

>Being a penist
yeah I'm already good and I already got some pussy because of it. but everything like that can't fill up your life. It's like the goal body, it doesn't solve all your problems when u finally get there. Being humble is the most important thing, that's what I learned so far, and getting really good at something is only worth it if you have fun along the way

No 48-year-old writes like that
>t. 39-year-old

>playing on a piano outside a slut's window

keked hard

Fucking lol

>eschatological
Word of the day. Thanks M8. Not him, but good advise.

43yoldfag here. Just started hitting the gym hard again after a 10 year hiatus. Fuck it's harder than it was 10 years ago. I really want to go have my test checked. Wouldn't mind a little bump, but I also don't want to go fucking my body up.

told one girl at work about /comfy/ threads, she didn't know what Veeky Forums was
she hasn't spoken to me since

b-but I already played on the streets during the summer, don't know if there were any biatches in the windows watching

if you think the people on Veeky Forums arent brainless stooges i feel bad for you lol

>if you think the people on Veeky Forums are brainless stooges i feel bad for you tbqh. maybe u just frequent the wrong boards and threads