/FPH/-/FPS/

Post your worst

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KBMxpDbp51A
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/30175281/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i gained 5 pounds of fat and lost strength because i was too lazy to get the gym with public transport, when my mom started to work later hours.

How much would hospitals save annually if they just let the fatties die? How much would they make if your hospital bill was proportional to your weight? How much healthier would the average person be if your weight could restrict your access to medical care?

Forgot to screencap this in the thread the other day, but this was great

i live in leafland, the cost of our health care is getting more and more unsustainable because of peoples poor choices. fatties, smokers, alcohol, etc. can't imagine how bad it is in the US with 'state' healthcare but no taxes or realistic system to pay for the infrastructure

Fresh harvest of delusion from Instagram

More?

yes please user - i need motivation to get shredded so i can flaunt my thin privilege in some whale's blowhole

It's shitty, bro. I don't have any figures on hand that answer any of the questions I ask but I assume that I wouldn't have to pay as much for my intermittent hospital visits if my local hospital didn't have to buy miniature cranes and seaworld-tier scales/MRI machines/CT scanners. I often envy leafcare, I hope the fatty horde doesn't ruin it for you.

The Sacred Guide to Becoming Thinner:

1. Don't eat like a fucking hippopotamus every day.

Fin.

eh, something will have to give eventually. i don't dislike 'immigrants', but our PM is on the opposite side of the idiot coin from trump and is so open minded his brain fell out somewhere a few miles back. 'importing' a few hundred thousand immigrants every year for a few years when we already have over 1 million unemployed workers, jobs at risk due to automation, and a vastly increasing national debt is just irresponsible. pretty sure at this rate the g20 will be right in the prediction that we won't make the next 50? ish years

yeah, if only it was possible to eat a bit less and do cardio for a half an hour each day to lose weight.

t. 'disabled' former fatass

those fucking white knight soyboys saying they like curves
kek

Godamn all my thin privilege is so fuckin sweet. I love it and nothing you say can make me feel guilty about it.

giving a voice to the lowest common denominator will be seen as our societies biggest failing

But she does choose to dirty bulk

This is mostly good logical rational except for the open ended sounding “restrict”.

>if you have to restrict your alcohol intake then your body isnt meant to be sober

Is it bad that I hope that everybody these days are just Russian bots? Like, this can't be a real person on twitter. This must be a Russian bot made to made the west look like we're all insane.

somebody pose the close up on her mouth.jpeg

leafcare is fucking horrible, they say “oh look its free” it just comes right off my paycheques for every crackhead and fat fuck instead

I'll keep you in my nightly prayers to Zyzz, man. Never forget those immortal words, we're all going to make it. That includes the leaves.

Has anyone told her she's ugly?

i'd like that to be the case too, but i don't think it is. then again, the media and general public act surprised when a country that's been destabilizing governments and controlling elections for the past 70+ years has it happen to them, so maybe we really are retarded.

it's free for people that don't work or otherwise pay tax, aka quebec and most of the degenerates who can't comprehend how our healthcare system works

>My brain is a problem area
I mean she's right.

I hope Mikey spits on her grave when she dies at 30 after getting a second quadruple bypass.

>fatty made it all up
youtu.be/KBMxpDbp51A
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

and extremely discounted for fat fucks compared to the resources they use opposed to thin people

not necessarily, unhealthy food has some pretty high tariffs here compared to other countries. not enough mind you, but compared to say, the US where you can get a full 'meal' at mcdicks for under 5$, and here the burger is nearly that amount.

we don't pay more simply because of the exchange difference, nearly everything in their supply chain is taxed before it gets to the consumer.

Fuck off, your not even going to show that girls amazing ass? Wasted webm

Women hate other women showing off their sexual goods, especially when they kniw they cant compete. Which js what fat ass acceptance is all about, tearing down attractive women and trying to force the image of disgusting lardasses as the new sexy.

I got you, senpai.

Have to type something to post now.

BRRRAAAAPPPPPPPP

imagine being her, enjoying cosplay, and these hambeasts can't handle the fact that a woman enjoys feeling sexy because she can pull off the physique, then gets attacked for enjoying her hobby

unironically most people don't deserve to live desu

Stay strong, you got this man! Maybe start investing in some kettle bells and home gym stuff. When my car was in the shop and I had to rely on a 40 min bus ride, both ways to the gym, I didn't end up going for two weeks.

I hate women showing off their sexual goods too

modesty >>>>

wtf is that thing?

Do these people understand what is meant by the term "nourishment?" Eat what you need, not what you want. We're all guilty of the latter to some extent but Gluttony is a mortal sin for a reason.

She is ugly too

Holy shit Julius did an AMA here?

No, it's the voices of sanity that are all supposedly Russian bots.

whore

lmfao

fuck off degenerate

i believe in MGTOW and that ass is beautiful, don't mix me with this faggot please

WTF is a M.ED?

Masters of Education. So, this person either is or wanted to be a teacher.

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/30175281/

Kind of

Presented without context.

yeah m8 i missed it but apparently it was great. any user got screencaps?

it means they spent an extra year in university to land a low paying job in a field that is starting to require less credentials and available positions only open up when others retire.

wonder if any of these people ever get surgery for two extra nipples to go brahmin mode

You know, when they say that fat only has to do with genetics, it's almost a complement. They literally just told me that I'm genetically superior. It's like getting told I'm white. Fat people are the niggers of the world.

As a fellow EMT raises doubts she would even pass because of the fitness exam. Most of the fat fucks failed out because they couldn't run or lift unless burgerland dont need EMTs to pass a fitness exam

Except your still paying less than Americans for the same level of care. You actually hate poor people so much that you would pay more for the same service so people like trump and his kids can inherit millions more.

fucking this, I'd rather have a tiny portion taken off every check then be in debt my entire life if I crash my car. Fuck the people who think differently

>dat Trump out of the blue

If you have long term healthy habits, and don't subsist on processed garbage, eating what you want and need have surprising amounts of overlap

ironic

You have mental problems, don't ya?

FUCK OFF HEALTH FASCISTS GO BACK TO POL

What is she leaning on? At first I thought it was a lacrosse stick, but it broadens toward the bottom.

>first 2 sentences
Sure, many women are insecure about their own bodies, but it doesn’t apply to all of them.

Rejecting a woman's advances is one of the funniest things you can do for real, the absolute TEMPER TANTRUMS they throw are unreal. Would recommend to every man at least once in their life.

Christ on a bike. Absolute STATE of her.

the irony never ends

already did that in highschool. chick chasing me had a meltdown on twitter esp when i started going out with a qt3.14 girl on student council

Nah bro, unfortunately satire has been surpassed by reality. The people I stumble across on instagram from time to time are honestly mind boggling. I do not know where we went wrong, but we did, and it needs to stop now. Common bio themes involve social movements on the faaar left, "vegan", "mentally unwell/struggling with mental illness/mental illness survivor", fat/fat and proud, "queer/asexual/pansexual/gay/trans/genderfluid", mother.
Breeding licenses when?

>man has to comply to woman's standards
>yet woman demands to be accepted

>tfw have thin privilege and white privelege
Feels good man

ya, kinda like a really really long baseball bat?

My contributions are around 170 quid a month I think, let's say I work for 50 years, that would be £102,000 I've paid into the pot, will I ever need to use that much? No. I also don't have a say on what my contributions go towards which I think is unjust, so they will bleed me of 100k over my life and then they want to take my organs so they can save some cunt from the inevitable? Don't think so. I can't even comment on medical issues like abortion apparently because it isn't my body, but it is my money.

I think I've done it 3 times in my life. Twice with girls I was dating, one was drunk as fuck, I was not, I said no. Another time I really couldn't be arsed. Both times each girl went insane at me, stroppy, tantrum, refused to talk to me, cried. The lot.

I can't wait to conduct fatty exterminatus under grand inquisitor Mikey's command

im not against state sponsored healthcare(leaf poster from the other posts), but the way obongo set it up is completely ass backwards. Fining poor people who can't really afford health insurance from private providers makes no sense. Canada still has private health insurance for people who want 'special treatment', but your system is a net loss for everyone. People who could afford private healthcare before get reduced benefits now and pay more. People who are forced to pay because poor get really shitty basic coverage that leaves out a lot.

It legitimately doesn't surprise me that the first nigger president had over 80 years of precedent for state sponsored health care and managed to completely fuck it up, put your country in permanent, irreparable debt, and actually reduce the overall quality of care being provided.

And no, I don't particularly care for trump and I support state sponsored health care. What you have isn't that.