Guy at work confesses he cant get wife pregnant due to low sperm count

>guy at work confesses he cant get wife pregnant due to low sperm count

Should I tell this guy to inject some Test E or just impregnant his wife myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/na101/home/literatum/publisher/mms/journals/content/nejm/1997/nejm_1997.337.issue-2/nejm199707103370204/production/images/img_medium/nejm199707103370204_t1.jpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thinks Test will have any positive effect on his chances to get his wife pregnant, this is who is giving you advice

Y don't you inject yourself some fucking intelligence retard

Just in case anyone is retarded enough, injecting test E will make your sperm situation even worse.

So should I inject estrogens instead?

what if its a problem on her end? some women are just not very fertile

>early 20s
>”pray to the based god that your condom aint defective or you’ll have 18 years of payments on your hands!”
>late 20s
>”i fuck my woman raw daily and i just cant knock her up!”

what happens between these age ranges?

I bred my Asian co worker. She was older, husband was on board. She thought a mixed baby would be cute. I've got a bastard out in Sacramento. Feels bad man.

Story plz.

rofl the state of fit

your balls produce test, if you have too much test in your body your body shuts off your balls

and no you cant inject estrogen because estrogen also tells your body to shut off your balls

What kinda Asian and why feels bad? Asians love their kids and invest everything in them, it'll be better taken care of then if you raised it, no offense

Stress from work and shitty life choices probably

You can't post this shit and not post a green text.

injecting test will lower his sperm count even more.
if he had to take anything i would recommend HCG

ai alone would help too

>complains about the state of fit
>doesn't have a clue about the shit hes spewing

injecting estrogen can be usful if your test is too high, I did it once because my T levels were reaching critical levels

retard

Whats that screenshot op

Cant they just isolate some fertile sperm and give it to his wife that way? Its expensive and would hurt your pride, but you still get a kid.

nejm.org/na101/home/literatum/publisher/mms/journals/content/nejm/1997/nejm_1997.337.issue-2/nejm199707103370204/production/images/img_medium/nejm199707103370204_t1.jpeg

would still reduce sperm count and make your balls smaller

also damn can you post a pic of your bones? id love to see what a high t low e man would look like

Modern office work
Modern food
Modern lifestyle and entertainment

and thus humans devolve everyday