Other urls found in this thread:

playvids.com/v/YUzy5ezYmVZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>act like that cool friend you wish you had
>fake it till you make it
>study body language

those have been very valuable and useful to me

take the brap-pill

Bear with me here, this is going to sound insane.

Whenever I'm on a Tinder date and I get nervous and can't think of what to say, I just start talking like Donald Trump. Like, not about politics, but I just start making grandiose claims about the restaurant or whatever with 100% confidence while gesturing with my hands to emphasize my point.

>I've been all over Houston, all over, excellent city, but I have never found a sushi place better than this one
>the folks here are excellent, they have the best chefs in the entire city, beautiful people

I just start spouting shit like that with the upmost conviction that what I'm saying is the absolute truth.

I'm not even a Trump supporter, but speaking with such cocksure confidence in the bullshit you're spewing actually works, especially when you're mimicking his inflections and gestures. It's kind of funny actually.

Kek, I might just do this.

I’m an average intelligent beta male. 5’9 skinny with a 7.5 inch needledick. I take meds for “bipolar disorder” and I’m worried I’m destined for NEETdom. I have 20:20 vision and I’m above average in athletics. That’s all I really have going for. I always was good at history in school but didn’t really pursue that. I’m a retail sales person. I have no friends and haven’t had a girlfriend since the 7th grade. I’ve only had sex once and I just turned 24. I’m very passive and very beta. My total testosterone was tested at 450. I also don’t feel guilt so some might qualify me as a sociopath. I need guidance

sauce right fucking now

learning to bullshit like this might be useful for my job. I'm definitely trying this out

>hes pretending to be alpha but is so afraid of being judged on the internet he has to clarifiy his political beliefs
>on a weightlifting forum

You know what? Now that i think of it i had a good buddy of mine that DID kind of talk like that. New Yorker that just exaggerated all the time in a passionate way to everybody. It made him fun and funny to be around. Never even thought of comparing him to Trump because he is a pretty intelligentj global liberal, but the mannerisms are uncanny. Pretty chadlike and slayed pussy too.

I never said I was a liberal friendo.

lift

Before getting into politics Trump was known as Mr. New York. He was a living charicature of the New York hustler.

If police start talking to you. Ask if they are conducting an investigation. Plead the fifth immediately, then plead the fourth and ask if you can leave.

If they say no, just relax for a bit until they free you.

That course of action saved me from 25 years in prison.

>Still technically did 90 days

>mfw I watched so many Trump rallies that I actually picked up his hand gestures subconsciously

WHOS SHE

ss + gomad

I've subconsciously been doing this

BRAAAAAP

>Get your resume sparkling

Like sit down with it and devote a whole afternoon to it if you have to. Treat it as a project. Get that shit shiny as fuck bro - look up templates and all that good shit. Step 2, send that resume to every fuckin place you can see yourself working. Shitty retail, fast food, restaurants - whatever. You're not looking for a career, you're looking for money in your wallet and a reason to leave the house.

Get an interview and nail that shit. You see how everyone says "fake it till you make it"? You only have to do that for 20 minutes tops. Pretend to be the shiniest chunk of shit you can be, smarm the hell out of the interviewer. But like, smarm well. You'll figure it out. Step 3, get that job and go that job and get money from that job. Gain more social skills from coworkers and customers.

>Get your skinny ass in the gym

Get some beginner plan, or even just get in there and fuck around with some light weights. Ask people at the gym who look like they know what they're doing to help you out - or as a last resort you can ask the goons on Veeky Forums.

Now going to the gym is step 1, but the best of the steps are 2 and 3. Those are: Eat a lot of fuckin food boyo. Develop an appetite and satisfy it. After that, get some proper rest lad.

>Fixing all that passive and beta shit

Mindset my broham. You've got to consciously think to yourself "Yo fuck being passive. What do I want? Alright, let's go get that."

Contrary to popular belief, the opposite of passive is not "I've gotta become an asshole," because then you're just an asshole.

Side note: I've realized that I completely missed the part where you said you already have a job, but I already typed that part out, so I'll just hope some other lad can find some use from it.

Be the you that 8 year old you would have looked up to. I know you haven't been, user, but it's not too late, you still have many years ahead of you. Please don't let things slip past you before you try to grab it, it's harder to backtrack the longer you wait. Make 8 year old user proud of you.

Don't be stupid

I uninstalled social media and I feel a lot more productive and stopped comparing myself to others. I only have the FB messenger and whats app. Would recommend

How do you guys feel about this? My friends that are into twitter and instagram say it's an easy way to pull girls. Some random girl followed my friend and he messages, he ended up smashing. You guys think im being an autist?

ditch the video games and go outside to social events more

If you feel that your life is out of control, make sure you're not living your life passively.

Nah, I did the same. Social media is inherently flawed because it feeds on the user’s desire for validation. Simply put, it’s addictive and easy to live vicariously through. Just look how social media has affected society, in only the past few years alone. I deleted my Instagram and Facebook, and I now have more time to work on myself. Stay strong, user, and don’t give in to the desire for social media. It’s stulid and just a waste of time. Once you quit, you’ll find yourself feeling better.

Which sushi restaurant is this though?

playvids.com/v/YUzy5ezYmVZ