>inb4 chink

Yes and proud

Enjoy your tapeworms faggit

From what

The food is super clean

>proud of being an insectoid

My dad is Norwegian so I am a tall fit Asian guy

Chicks dig that tbqh

When you you don't feel good about yourself on the inside and say mean things on the internet

recipe?

Had one of these. Mushroom, kale and onion omelette with cottage cheese and hot sauce.

500cal.

is that dog meat?

damn that looks good

Idk why chinks get so much hate, only black people truly suck

It's a fucking beast to get through now that my stomach has adjusted to smaller portions.

they don't. Dont take Veeky Forums as a view on how the world is

>Chicks dig that tbqh
oki doki ho chi

i need to perfect my omelettes, like half the time they turn out ok, the other half they fall apart.
how many eggs is that? i usually stuff mine with red bell pepper, cheese, bacon, spinach.
or i make an indian omelette i learned to make from my exes dad that doesn't really have any fillings, just lots of spices and shit.

whats the fuckin recipe bud

Yeah I'm Chinese but my senpai is so desperate to be white washed that we only eat Western food.
Parents eat bread because they're absolutely fucking don't care about being Veeky Forums. Dad has low as fuck bf% meaning stick legs. Mum is skinny like any middle aged Asian woman.
Diet is literally good veggies, shit ton of chicken and eggs. Fuck bread, fuck rice, fuck museli, fuck oats, fuck noodles.

you've never been to a city with a large population of poor chinks, have you?

4 eggs, spices, and a smidge of milk. The milk isn't needed, though.

Trick is to make them thin and cook them on medium heat, that way they don't get burnt on one side before you can flip them over.

your dad fucked an asian? how the fuck?

Well even your beta dad got laid so like anything can happen right haha

There’s fuck all nutrients in that soup it’s essentialy only goof if you have a cold
Pic related is real food and quick to whip up
4 egg omelette
4 slices of streaky bacon
Mushrooms
Spinach

Fucking Coles shopper.

Coles is close, and fuck the IGA.

Marinated steak for din dins

Looks like its lacking protein

Where the fuck do you think you are

Has anyone here tried butcher box?

How tall are you?