/info/ thread - Infographics

Post infographics/tips/screencaps that you found useful

Can someone fucking post something it's only me in here

bump

since you asked so nicely

Starting pulls routine

?

Starting pull ups routine if you cannot do any pull ups. Start by doing 1,1,1 then next gym session you go up. 3 sets of 1 first day, etc

Thanks, very useful
I was doing negatives before this but I can do 1 or maybe 2 actual reps with good form

Bump

I'll try it

>soybeans in best quadrant

D R O P P E D

love me some /pol/ infographs

>/polfit/
>/fitpol/

Please stop

DELETE THIS NOW

I'd post more if I had a better connection right now

The fuk is this shit?

guide to not snapping your shit up during deadlifts

>tfw the holocaust didn't happen but you wish it did

>more evidence why sweet potatoes are the GOAT

Iirc that onion dude didn't get a test boost but a drop in estrogen. Does this explain that?

>Mostly clean.
user...

they are on the bottom......

TIL I need red onions and capers in my diet

What was that?

Because it's generally stupid to think that eating a specific foods will affect your hormones and even if it does it's retarded to think that a miniscule change in the balance has any noticeable effects. All that onion/soy/whatever posting is just memes.

Some good ones in here. Contributing

Lordosis is caused partly by overextended hamstrings. How would hamstring stretching cure lordosis when it's a contributing factor?
People who do infographics without knowing what they're talking about (95% of them) should just an hero

>>Wegman’s

My ABSOLUTE fucking nigger.

source on this shit ?

broccoli has been proven in recent studies to contain anti-nutritients that prevent your body from absorption just like brown rice

also

>Broccoli listed both in proteins and carbohydrates

Post studies (no mechanical shit is irrelevant). Broccoli is literally one of the healthiest foods you can eat. Literally in its actual sense.

I have a decent collection I'll post something every other hour or so to keep the thread alive

Best girl

you know this is bullshit right? is this bait?

/r/ing the cardio tiers infograph

How come user please do explain.
I'd say being able to solve complicated math problems is a different kind of Intelligence than being able to make music

can anyone weigh in on this routine? Is it actualy good for a natty?I feel like I finally found the perfect routine for me

Looks like a decent routine for an intermediate but I heard the guy was on test, so don't expect the same results.

ketoketoketoketo

I hope this thread isnt dead when I wake up

>avoid high carb fruit and soy
>legumes have it’s own separate pic
Loool

Isn't the sugar in the brine bad? Don't know much about this shit.

looks good, only change the following
>brown meat first, then remove
>strain half the fat, unless you are trying to cut calories then drain all the fat
>brown onions and celery
>deglaze with water or cerveza (preferred)
>then follow recipe

Nice try.

>Wegman's
based

not possible in 2 years without roids lmao

>doesn't understand the words in his image

All your tips are perfectly valid, but I do like to leave the fat in. I buy part of a cow every year and have the butcher grind it, so it's always pretty lean. I also like the celery crunchy, so I don't brown it. Also, the pressure cooker deglazes by itself, but you're right if cooking in a pan.

Wegmans un-ironically GOAT

Deglaze with wine, you nonce. It's better for a rich meaty sauce. I second the cocoa powder, but use it sparingly otherwise the whole thing can be ruined. Add a tad each time and taste.

Personally, I would brown the onion, mince, and garlic in a pan first. I would season the mince with chili powder, cumin, and maybe some paprika (while the mince is cooking). Then I'dd add that to the slow cooker, and carry on with the recipe. Additional seasoning required. I'm a bit reluctant to use that many tins of beans, though.

The thing with a slow cooker is that it's easy to remove fat. As your sauce isn't bubbling like it would in a pot, you can easily see the fat accumulating at the top and remove it. Set it in a bowl and put it in the fridge. Once cooled, dispose of the now solidified fat and add back any liquid remaining.

Also, add all the wine you're using to the pan when deglazing. Alcohol can't burn off and escape from your sauce if it is trapped in by the lid of the slow cooker.

t. Veeky Forums

what was his dosages?

>Makes infographic
>Leaves out the most important part, the roids
Fucking kek

Lads is this true?

Wouldn't be compete without this.

>soy in best
kys yourself

are you fucking dumb or what?
both broccoli and brown rice are GOD-TIER.

>le soy is bad meme xD

this is great, thanks!

>brown rice
>god tier
Kekkekekekekekekekekekek
White rice is literally better than brown rice

in no way

Why did his skin become browner?

lol retard

That's why I made the infographic, because I figured out good proportions. Obviously you can make what you like, but for morons with no imagination, this will taste good.

Maybe he went outside in the sun. I think they call it "tanning".

This infograph made me realize I'm literally a genius.

but there's literally no difference in form in the images, just the text and arrows...

p h y t o c h e m i c a l s

bump
good thread

>literally no difference
>except the text and arrows
>literally the only thing that is different is all of the conveyed information

Why the fucking stupid anime shit?

reading all this shit makes me wanna eat a cheeseburger and go to bed lmao