Roid or not?

roid or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/therealhairexperience/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah just a refrigerator

SS+Gomad posterboy.

Have you seen his hairline recently? It took a massive hit, he absolutely roided and now he's paying the Connor Murphy toll

explain

Considering he's in Hollywood and got the role for fucking Superman, I'd say he probably roided to get where he is. That doesn't mean you can't look like that naturally though, all it means is that's the route he took to get there

Almost all hollywood actors that require a half decent body resort to roids, it's the only way to put on mass fast enough for the director not to can you. They won't wait 4 years for you to build a great body, either you already have one or you need to hop on gear and get that shit in 9 months.

how about bollywood?

damn he has no legs

That dude is like in his 50s of course he's on something

Honestly dude has been working out for a long time, and it's not like he's absurdly cut + huge. It could be natty. Also my hair is just as bad and I'm 26 with nothing to show for it. Honestly as far as British guys go, he seems to have come out ahead. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten massive hair implants like everyone else in Hollywood.

this is what normal men look like

me on the left

All the hollywood guys are on gear. Even if they dont look that big. Its the only way they can grow or lose mass quickly for different parts in different movies.

Just lighting and he's not cut so i guess he juiced up on hollywood chicken

ROIDS GIVETH

LMAO

Is he playing Friar Tuck or something? Why would he willingly give himself that haircut?

is that the iceman

What movie is this?

trips

His hairline grew back in MI6. Surgery? Toupee? Who knows.

Many Hollywood actors use wigs. Better, guaranteed results and no need to use potentially dangerous drugs. Billy Zane in Titanic is a good example of a wig gone wrong and so is Stallone in almost everything he does.

Why is that considered a wig gone wrong? Looks good.

You kidding me bro? Pajeets are the biggest cheaters and fraudsters out there. There is ZERO chance that bollywood pooloos don't roid their little tiny indian penini off

Nah, just a creative haircut with a ton of different products.

Okay, maybe it looks good for most people and it only pops out for guys like me with a trained eye?

Do you work with wigs or something?

>6'1
lol i fuck this manlet up

Just a balding guy who researched every option for months until buzzing his hair and ordering a long rope

she knows

Wow how manageable is that wig? Does it get itchy or unbearable? How long can you keep it on?

Trailer from the new Mission Impossible

How much do these wigs cost? I'm lookin' to buy a wig

Looks good, what the hell are you talking about? See a fucking shrink, virgin.

I don't get that. If I was confronted with a receding hairline I'd just shave everything and hit a tanning bench.

Doesn't get itchy, you don't feel it at all. It stays on for about one week and then you have to use some stuff to peel it off, clean it, let it dry, clean your scalp, shave your scalp, put new glue on your scalp and then put the wig back on. That's the biggest reason I didn't get one. I don't want to spend 3 hours per week in my hot bathroom fucking around with a wig.

Otherwise, the only problems are getting the hairline to look good and then maintaining it if you want to expose your hairline. Sometimes the edge of the wig lifts so you need to redo it, sometimes the glue melts and drips down your forehead before drying, every single piece of dust and crap sticks to your hairline and you need to use a Q-tip to clean it a few times a day... It's just a lot of hassle.

But there's literally no danger of getting into some Hollywood comedy style accident where your wig flies off when it's windy or when you jump in a pool or something. And the results are good, I just don't want the hassle of maintaining it by myself and decided to leave that shit to movie stars with entourages.

Looks seriously good. 3 hours is a lot though. But bear in mind women spend anywhere from 20mins to an hour everyday on makeup.

Don't you sweat through your scalp? Or is it breathable?

250/piece+supplies+haircuts if you don't cut them yourself. One piece lasts 3-4 months.

Yeah, it's a lot, but every man has to decide for himself whether or not the hassle is worth it. It wasn't for me. And I really do enjoy the freedom that a buzzed head gives me. When you wear a wig, it's a commitment that almost your whole life revolves around. Oh, my buzz cut is 1-2mm longer than usual? Doesn't matter, I can still go out fine, I'll just grab my jacket. Oh, the front edge of my wig is lifting slightly? Whatever, I'll just spend the next 30 minutes in my bathroom fixing it, possibly more if I have to detach and re-attach the whole thing, and then tell my friends that the bus was late or something.

Usually the material is lace so it's full of holes. The sweat seeps through the material.

Male pattern baldness is truly a tragedy.

>be bald
>top of the head is pale as a motherfucker
hmmmm it's just like someone changed order of this pictures to make it look like he grew hair back

makes you think...

>makes you think...

That he's a regular customer? Or that he had hair but it was receded and thin so he shaved it off and got a wig? Here's one guy who uses wigs and makes a ton of videos about it:

instagram.com/therealhairexperience/

You're a fucking brainlet.

These two hairlines do look unnatural due to how perfectly straight they are. Increasing the curve slightly would have helped a ton.

he was in good shape in like 08 09 already so it's definitely possible he got to this natty