He's just not that good looking. Why are women crazy for him

He's just not that good looking. Why are women crazy for him.

gee i wonder why

tall, well groomed and well dressed, and appears "obtainable" to the average girl

no idea mate

>obtainable
yeah any girl can get man like this anytime they want

hes a hollywood celebrity appearing in one of the most popular romance films of recent times

>and appears "obtainable" to the average girl
This might be key desu.

>good looking but not crazy good looking
>tall but not crazy tall
>muscular but not crazy muscular
>well-dressed but not crazy stylish
>etc

It's that upper-average/lower-superior area, he happens to be there with almost everything.

I know you're being ironic but this is exactly what they think, even the fat ones

He's the Jennifer Lawrence to women. Basic girls want him because he seems like a well put together example of the best they can expect to do in real life.

>what you think
ftfy

I wanna protect The Goose's smile

no actor has better style than gosling though

talking about his face

He's a tall, handsome, well-dressed, successful, and charismatic guy. Pretty simple

if i meet a man like this irl i'll literally feel forever mogged

he's the gay alien skull dude

keep coping mate

That is what they think, yes.

>keep coping

t. autism

Gosling is cool, but no one deserves the beautiful splendor that is Emma Stone

this i based my entire wardrobe of him and constantly get complemented

unironically

How about this guy?

>tfw never EVER will have a 5 o' clock shadow that looks this good

Socrates would've hated him

wow he's seriously mogging those niggers

Veeky Forums on the right

women have told me this is the ryan gosling charm. he's not male model perfect like say brad pitt or chris hemsworth so every woman feels like she's the only one that sees past his "flaws"

yet he still hits all the check boxes of conventionally attractive

>women have told me this is the ryan gosling charm
yet your entire post reeks of 'i never talk to women irl'

why would I lie about talking to women about ryan gosling

>tfw maxxed your aesthetic

Reynolds is better.

>the driver

Is the Goose single IRL tho?

Ded
Why@

>tfw aware that I am objectively more attractive than the goose in every way except financially and I'm not famous
>smash thots left and right because women are whores
>am literally the center of female attention almost anywhere I go
>still have that one friend who's just a little bit more attractive than me in every way
>usually takes a few hours, but whenever I go out with him I eventually get mogged
>fuck you, Brian

this is the style every man should style strive for desu

>tfw aesthetically swole af

Time for you to leave the clan and start your own where you can lead bruv.

Another Veeky Forums thinks they're more conventionally attractive than an A-List celebrity that women across the globe swoon for thread. Post pics or get the fuck out you overestimating faggots

post pics

this is how you 'subtly' show your gains
goose should be the /fitfa/ inspiration for us all

>He's just not that good looking
Look at Most guys look like the dudes in the backround. And not only does he have looks, he is successful and high status. Most guys are lucky to be decent at one of these things.

>cope

>combining gay maroon cardigan with manly military black boots
the most tasteful style celeb

this

Celebrities are like forced memes

Everybody's a meme if you examine them close enough

>He's the Jennifer Lawrence to women.
Hopefully he won't upload pictures of his butthole to the internet. Then again, that'd be hilarious and bitches would still want him.

apex beta, good looking but not enough to cheat on them plus high status plus has real emotions(when following a script lmao) ideal intellectual partner for women

>mil boots
there arent military boots

>mfw I could pass for his underwhelming, autistic, 6/10 brother

Yes, its possible, as he's not particularly attractive and many, many men dress as well.

How people still can't understand that people become more attractive when they're famous is beyond me. Is it autism?

>calling a sex god not particularly attractive
>pretends to know what women want even though irl probably hardly ever talk to one
whatever you say sperglord

He’s good-looking like the guy next door, tall, normie muscular. Idk which supermodels you hang out with OP but that’s enough to wet most avg qTs pants. I’m tall, pretty big and lean and above avg looking and girls ez in college. Have you ever seen how the average college soyboy looks like lol? Or the avg american 25 yr old? You act like every girl thinks anything less than Matt Bomer looks is ugly and there’s no inbetween.

Because being on TV and famous is enough of an appeal for most I guess. Otherwise no clue, I see at least 5 drunk blokes who look just like him almost every weekend and nobody cares about those.

cause he's tall

Hes 184cm, not THAT tall

married with children

status trumps everything dude you dont need to be a genius to realize that

The real question is why Veeky Forums as a whole is obsessed with this guy

you keep perpetuating meme after meme
the reason he got famous (status) is because he's good looking in the first place
>inb4 cast in the notebook because ugly
he got look reconnaissance in 2011, after that he becomes an A-lister while before he's mostly in indie movies

no hes not that good looking there are so many male actors who completely mog him. maybe hes hot in amerimutt land but in yurop there are a lot of tall and good looking people

>a meme is true because it's true

Y-yeah hopefully he won't, who wants to see that? H-haha

Wrong

I might have a hint for you. change one (1) letter in your last word. that describes this board

Look dude, male sex symbols like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise are on a different level. If I had to find someone who is hotter than they were on their peak, it would be very hard.
Gosling's entire imagine is about being the attainable nice guy who is happen to be hot. Look at the roles he plays compared to what Pitt and Cruise have been playing. Girls look at them as unattainable sex symbols. Like Adriana Lima for men.
When it comes to Gosling, they look at the guy who is hot enough, but not a sex symbol. A guy who is nice. They look at him as someone they could get with some luck.
You're being proud of brainwashed by Hollywood

>attaching brad instead of tom
stop reading

The jig is up user, drop the act already

Dressing nice goes a long way

you keep repeating the meme as if i don't understand it, i understand it and it's wrong

also this, it's a whole package thing

Gosling is a fantastic example of what you can do with shit genetics for lifting. He's short and for all intents and purposes a total soyboy, but he's lean and has impeccable Veeky Forumsggotry skills. There's more than one path to getting where you want to be. If you lift to get laid, lifting aesthetics are secondary to those.

hes seriously not that hot dude. you just proving my point by these snapshots from well lit movie scenes with make-up artists and stylists

>Dressing nice
???

>using bad photo to prove a point

pic related

>bad photo
>literally a cover on a magazine so he still has makeup and good lightning
>using 300*168 to prove he looks good

goose has extremely uneven eyes everyone knows that you fag

>wrong pic

who the fuck thinks it even matter
tom cruise has crooked teeth and he's still as beautiful as he is
it's a whole package thing

what's the word you mean?

Blade Runner 2049 was a movie about all of us.

Really? You're trying to talk shit about Gosling's looks because you're bitter?

I ALSO GO CRAZY FOR HIM HE SOME SEXY PIZ OF GUY PLEASE MEET ME

who else here /replicant9001/ ?

Who /gayforgoose/ here?

Because he acts like an anti-social guy's fantasy of being powerful,badass and attractive while being silent and unexpressive
in movies like Drive and Blade Runner
and all these nerds are like "oh my god he's just like me"

This is true.

you speak for yourself, i like him in crazy stupid love best

He's better looking that you
You insecure faggot

/GOOSEGAY/

LET HIM RAPE ME ANYDAY HE WANTS TO

>44846940
Shut up you obnoxious underage faggot.

>hmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuah

Is there a more beloved or based man on all of Veeky Forums than /ourguy/ the Goose?

>/ourguy/
fuck off he's /tv/'s guy, stop claiming him on Veeky Forums

HOYL SHIT THATS HOT POST MOAR

>dimwits saying he's tall

He claims he's 184cm so in reality he's like 179cm.

how to achieve this mode?

best goose right there