What kind of routine to go for to achieve pic related?

What kind of routine to go for to achieve pic related?

Bump

Join this gym

Veeky Forums will argue this isn't peak attractiveness but it is. Girls swoon over this

Cut to 10% bodyfat and just do a basic bodybuilding routine.

Is that Tiny Trip?

do PPL or arnold split for about a yearish, cut down to sub 12% bodyfat
also don't worry too much about your legs

entirely on how you look. limb length, ratios, muscle insertions, clavicle width, skin quality and complexion all factor majorly into ones appearance, and are beyond your control.
pic related referred to Eric Bugenhagen, but the point still stands. You gotta lean out and build a little bit of muscle, yet there is no guarantee that even if you reach his bodyfat % and mass and are the same height, you will ever look like him. Maybe better, maybe worse, but you will always end up looking like a more jacked or lean version of YOU. get this in your head, accept that lifting is a long, never-ending process and you'll be much happier.

even the program doesnt matter as much as people here always tell you. Diet, sleep and consistency and hard work will account for 90% of your lifting success. Veeky Forums likes to focus on the other 10%

last one. the best time to start being physically active as when you were a child, and the second best time is today. good luck user

Eat 2 meals and a fruit per day.

Go to the gym once a week

this body is such a fucking meme on this board jesus

Starting Starvation

Well it is for a good reason.

This guys knows exactly what his caloric expenditure is, how much muscles he has and where he wants to go.

Do you? Have you ever known how many calories you need? Do you know how much lean tissue you have, how much you can gain over a period of time?

If you don't, this body is out of your reach, IF you want to get there through a straightforward path.

What you should do is just ignore this body, and decide to just try your shit out, lifting, doing cardio, getting in shape, and learn what a pity slob you are, get your numbers, know what you want to do and can do. One step at a time.

At that point you might find out that this is NOT the body you want. Or maybe yes.

Thanks for this, helps putting things into perspective.

Dont eat
Do 299 pushups/situps per day
100 squats a day
Make sure to not go to the gym unless for cardio
Dont lift

excellent post my friend

Honestly, I think this should be spammed across Veeky Forums, if not put in the sticky. Because it explains clearly and succinctly the underlying principles of lifting rather than prescribing an exact formula. People are not equal, and different exercises or programs do suit some more than others. Its imo important to find out what and how you respond well, just like with diet the most theoretically sound way is for you not necessarily the practical. Consistency is key, and if you hate every minute of keto or whatever, you wont stick to the diet long-term
What never changes are progressive overload, good diet and rest. Wish I knew this when I started instead of wasting time endlessly researching the most mundane shit. Good posts

The most humble, realistic, and underrated posts on fit. Witnessed. Should be screenshotted and stickied.

Lmao

Important: if you do that 300th pushup by mistake you will overtrain, your arms will explode.

learn from my mistakes user

>t. posting this with my feet

Unironically Swim everyday

Mfw this was my goal body and now he looks like a weak ass Twink

Well said. Cheers.