Should I wear my Trump hat to the gym?

Do you think I will be seen as an edgy autist, or a masculine conservative patriot?

What's the ethnic makeup of your area/gym demographic? As much as "muh freedom", "muh hat" is all well and good, I wouldn't wanna get shot for a fuckin hat lmao

>Do you think I will be seen as an edgy autist
You are one anyway.

uhhh yikes youll look retarded and i doubt many gym bros will care beyond giving a backhanded ironic compliment. you do you though sweetie

The absolute state of danish women

Milk truck just arrive

Sometimes I wonder if some people here are actually stupid. Don't wear your stupid ass hat to the gym.

why would you wear a hat to the gym

It's a decent suburban area outside of a major city. I live in the southwestern US, so I am surrounded by a decent amount of orange pickers. Surprisingly there is also a pretty big nog prescence at my gym too, so I should be careful and tread with caution I guess.

I found my old MAGA hat in a sealed box yesterday and want to start wearing it out again.

Danish sluts were MADE for norwegian cock

Are you actually this stupid? If you really want to brag about Trump, wear a shirt or something, don't be a fucking idiot.

the fact you're asking this means you're a beta and will be percieved as such

if you have to ask it's gonna be cringe

although I can imagine liberal bitches using it as an excuse to "argue" with you.

You should slap that cunts dad for producing such an ugly, fat piece of shit.

Just look at this hapa.
Legitimately the most beautiful woman ive ever seen

Pretty sure it's the other way around, historically.

You don't match with beautiful women user

RUDE
U
D
E

Why would you wear a hat to the gym? Is it an outdoor gym where the sun will get in your eyes?

whatever, most people wouldn't care and no one will call you out for anything

she could get the pocket rocket

>wouldn't care
>literally get beaten up and thrown out
The world isn't all in front of your computer screen

I wore my hat every day for half of 2016 and never got beaten up. What kind of Veeky Forums man is afraid of being beaten up?

lag mer svensken, reis til asia

Why ? Why would you wear a cap to the gym ? Pay attention, I'm not asking why would you wear a TRUMP hat, I'm asking why would you wear a hat to the gym ? Is it perhaps because you are not much different than those disgusting thots who cake on makeup and wear ridiculous clothes to the gym for attention? Tell me boy, do you ?

Quit bringing god damn politics into every aspect of your life. The guy next to me could be a god damn commie for as much as I care. Who gives a shit

depends on your lifts

Norwegian cocks were MADE for danish sluts

Friendly reminder the mistaken belief that one side is not as patriotic as the other, and that one side cannot govern as well as the other is the source between the divisive rhetoric of today's politics and the hyperpartisanship we're seeing today. Hold your peaceful protests and your speeches and rallies, but remember the other side CAN govern well and DOES love your country just as much as you.

What year do you live in, 1992?

I wear my Trump hat at the gym and I’m Canadian so you’re a faggot for even asking

I consider anyone wearing a hat indoor to be a faggot hiding his receding hairline

Get your eyes checked

I agree with you. But "Nu-Veeky Forums" aka "/pol/ lite" will not.

>One half of the aisle: burns flags and police in effigy, the majority do not condemn it
>The other half: gets angry about it

>But both of them love their country lmao

>tfw women in my town don't use Tinder
I can get through all the grills in about 50-60 swipes

Why in the fuck would you wear it in the first place, best case scenario another trump voter thinks "that guy is awesome" worst case scenario a leftist starts screaming and shames you. What could you possibly gain by wearing it?

I wear this at least once a week. My gym is all Eastern Europeans and Americans who love guns and are pretty far right. I get high fives and all that whenever I wear it. Some of the other guys bought Trump gear too.

I've only seen the hat once in the wild (live in Norway)
A customer came in to pick up his shipment and he was a spot-on caricature of the average kekistani. Ugly, fat and slurring speech. Could hardly hold back my laugh

>Do you think I will be seen as an edgy autist, or a masculine conservative patriot?
post body, then we decide

Definitely edgy. You will get a lot of eye rolls.
Unless youre black, in which case it will be hilarious.

I wear my ICE Immigration shirt to the gym all the time, its awesome. People are super respectful, and all the illegal mexicans scram and stop hogging the bench presses.
go for it OP

I wear one because i have long hair, and headbands look dumb.

I have a long undercut but when I don't have product in it, it gets super curly and goes everywhere which annoys me.

WHAT KIND OF BEATY PAGENT IS THIS HOLY SHIT

LONDON
OROUME
NERBAP
DGWANA
OOAI L
NNY

>wearing a hat inside a building
>wearing a hat while you work out
Do you also wear dirty tank tops, sweat pants and sandals? Stop dressing like a douchebag
Gibberish

No. Honestly don't bring up politics unless it's the appropriate time like an actual conversation on politics. The world is fucking politicized so much. Only political autists obsess about politics. It's a turnoff to most people, like constantly talking about your religious convictions.

At the local gym I've seen a guy wearing trump shirts and also a Pinochet shirt.

Same, it's awesome

>wearing political clothing like sport clothing

fucking burgers are so retarded holy shit