Sex

What does your gf/wife/fuckbuddy do during sex that makes you want to cum instantly, or even vomit? Heck, even share some imaginary stories from times with your waifu. A healthy sex life improves gains

What the fuck does this have to do with fitness? Kys faggot.

Favorite thing my ex did when she acted extra cute, like a little girl who can barely take my dick.
Wore overknee socks or an old school uniform for this.
Made herself as tight as she could, grinded on the tip of my dick and moaned extensively. It was so fucking hot even if I knew it wasn't real, I loved it. Then I used to hug her tiny body tight, pull her on me and fucked her as hard as I could while she continued to make cute noises.
Little slut also liked to be choked a lot. I miss her.

Was your gf twelve?

I like when she slaps my face with her big fat tits

20, but it was kinda the point of the roleplay to act like 12.
It also helped she's 157cm 44kg.
I could just stand up and walk with her from the couch to the bed without interrupting fucking her.
10/10 would recommend tiny girls to anyone.

shes tiny like 5'2 so she makes me cum instantly anyway. also after we fuck she gives me massage and runs her hands over my skin super relaxing after cardio day or something. it's like asmr

Reverse cowgirl makes my dick diamonds, but my gf does not like butt stuff unfortunately, only when drunk

>What does your gf/wife/fuckbuddy do during sex that makes you want to cum instantly
I don't have anyone on standby at the moment, but the one that girls do for me that always makes me cum hard is
"don't cum yet, not yet I'm cumming, don't cum yet baby please I'm gonna cum baby"
I usually hold them down by the back of the neck and just slam it in as hard as I can until I blow, then keep going at pace for another 15 seconds or so trying as hard as I can to get them to cum. Usually works, a couple times I got them super close and then just ran out of steam.

One of my exes was the best in bed, I've slept with like 8 girls since her and I still think about her when I fuck other girls. It's painful, but she was a cheating alcoholic whore so I had to dump her.

#44845307 getting good sex makes you focus at gym and not just think about how desperate you are for pussy

This guy
The ex I'm referring to was 4'11 and like 90lbs. She was also Russian, and the reason I learned to speak it.

What’s her Instagram that’s the question

Getting good sex makes you not think about how frustrated you are at gym

Tammy Hembrow, got two kids

Begs for me to cum inside her.

>Fill me up
>I need your hot cum in my pussy
>Cum for me

That sort of shit. Diamonds every time, and if we time it right and cum at the same time, the face she makes is awesome. Total happiness.

>dirty talk/calling me 'daddy'
>rocking her hips back and forth when on top
>pushing herself on my dick during doggy style
>moving her ass like crazy when spoonfucking
>putting my hand on her throat
>putting on dark red lipstick and leaving marks on my body and smearing it on my dick during a blowjob
additionally something I do that makes me cum in seconds is when I fuck her prone bone and support my weight on her back, pinning her down to the bed, it must have something to do with the placement of my hips, unlocks something unearthly

I love my milky mommy

When she wraps her legs around me.

Naked is usually enough, its a plus if it has a hole but if not we can always make one

Fitness dick in a grill m80

new fuckbuddy gave me a handjob with a small vibrator in the palm of her hand, it fucking ruined me.

She also fucking loves giving me lap dances and eating my ass.

>"Cum inside me"

I cam evri tiem

You are by far the most annoying shitposter on /fit

Oh my god....post your time with your waifu...what a shame

"make me pregnant" Is the ultimate combo classic.

Innit hes clearly got a waifu

I like it when they say ooh youre so much better than my -insert significant other-.

I am a self proclaimed nice guy but i just cant have good sex or be happy unless the female is not mine and its conflicting.

When my girlfriend lets me fuck her ass, and especially when I push and pull them on my cock like a fleshlight. Shit gets me in seconds.

Me too man

Its the same at the gym. If i see someone trying to be impressive i just get this insane boost of energy. Ill break like 4 records and steal his girls attention somehow. I cant even explain it but its something i noticed at least.

>when she teases me by caressing my body and dick then puts my dick in a chastity cage and calls her bull in to fuck her whilst I'm forced to watch

BDSM and cuckqueaning her both make me lose my mind.

A healthy sex life improves gains

you guys know it

I just insta cum when girls say "I'm your little bitch" or this kind of talk. That sucks because I kinda can hold myself for a good length of time otherwise

You're a pedo