Smokes weed

>smokes weed
>does hard drugs and alchohol
>eat garbage
>never go above 8%bf

Just how mych Tren does JOn take to maintain hes body while living the way he is?
youtube.com/watch?v=2EEZQ558CGs

I can't get over his face. He perpetually looks dirty. he's not unattractive but he always looks like he's got a dirty face. Kinda like he's been sitting in front of a campfire, but 24/7. He looks like the type of guy who's shit himself more then a couple of times.

Zyzz was up to a gram of tren on his last few cycles id assume this guy is up there too

You guys talk about smoking, drinking and drug use as a normie would talk about not being able to eat any junk food if you want to be lean and you’re lifting weights

Chocolate in isolation means nothing, it’s carbs and fats, you can still eat it, it’s not magically got to make your abs disappear if yo my eat it. The same applies to drinking and drugs.

Just because you have some alcohol or smoke some weed it doesn’t mean your abs are just going to instantaneously disappear.
Also, once you’ve obtained a certain body composition and maintained it for a while it’s actually incredibly easy to maintain

gotta be more, 700mg tren only made me lose a few pounds

>he doesn't live a puritan christain lifestyle, how is he fit!?!?
lol kill yourself fag

O man ik this fuckin skywalker kid. From what I see I dont think he’s very consistent with his diet and exercise, basically the main things to the gains (and sleep). AND he smokes, but idk bout the hard drugs and alcohol tho. Ik he’s on tren or whatever steroids he’s on, but for him to look that good with his inconsistency, he’s prob on a significant amount

Alcohol and MDMA (amphetamines) and cocaine is what kills your gains, ESPECIALLY amphetamines.

alcohol is a lot of calories but if you just eat despite no appetite on uppers they won't do anything major to gains

you need to be 18 to post here bro

so then fuck off

Exactly. You can eat trash and do what you want... You just have to do less of it.
All I did to cut to 10% bf was cut my portion sizes by maybe 200 calories. Barely noticed a bit of difference hunger wise, didn't have to stop eating or doing anything I was doing... 3 months later I was ripped.

It's fucking piss easy.

kek

youre kind of right but when i take drugs even light stuff like psychedelics i feel much weaker in the gym and cant push myself as much and its even worse after taking stuff like mdma so using tren would help a lot to recover

>on tons of gear
>looks like the average gymbro with clothes on

>implying that you can ever look big clothed

You're confusing general health with aesthetics.

Smoking weed and hard drugs don't really effect lifting and aesthetics unless abused hard. Sure, unhealthy , but that doesn't really apply to your post.

IIFYM is a legitimate option. You can eat like shit and look good, lift heavy. Again minor health detriments don't do much to aesthetics

Incorrect

alive

shut the fuck up faggots, you've literally never been below 12%

kek

Who is that, I bet he looks way bigger in person

I really dislike this guy, comes off as a bigger cookiecutter than joff