"Boogie will never mak...."

>"Boogie will never mak...."

>...e past 40

Good for him.

Kek

he will die in less than 3 years.
these fat fucks think that this surgery will do all the work for him. he will gain everything if not more.

fuck this fat fucking faggot. i hope you die.

You're acting like his thin now. He went from excessively morbidly obese to... morbidly obese.

memes aside, will his organs ever recover from having to keep his 500lbs+ self alive for the last 25+ years?

that had to have done a lot of damage to them, no? its like using a V6 engine for a 50 ton tank.

I am so tired of seeing this fat pig being shown on Veeky Forums, he belongs in the FPH threads.
A cucked, fat liberal who's audience is 10 year old boys that admire his toy collection in the background.

I hope he dies soon, I hope he has a massive fucking stroke. A brain embolism that clots all three cerebral arteries and he goes into a permanent comma, till the money runs out to keep him on life support and he has to be unplugged.

i imagine it's like quitting after smoking a carton a day. A lot of the damage is already done, but at least you're not making things any worse

>"will never make his ex wife cum again."
As she now is deep throating and swallowing another mans cock as she had been for the majority of their marriage. She says thank you and ask for more with a look filled with ecstasy.

Dear Boogie, you are still a circus freak tier fat fuck. Please leave.

I'D FUCK HIM IFF HE LOST 10 POUNDS SOON, HE WILL MAKE A GOOD TWINK HAH

He didn't change much tho

Did he ever make her cum to begin with?

>ywn be the Goose from the place beyond pines

>it's like using a V6 engine for a 50 ton tank
That really doesn't mean anything since you didn't mention the displacement

Has anyone actually seen any proof he was married at all, or is it all based on what he claims in his videos?

woah he lost so much weight, he must be hell of a gym trainer

Could you be a bit less pedantic?

CAN THE FUCKING MODS STOP THIS HUMAN SHITSTAIN FROM BEING POSTED ALL THE FUCKING TIME

autism

>tfw you'll live to see boogie die

what is he telling boogie, Veeky Forums?

Haven't been on fit for a while, has his weight loss hit a plateau? He looks like he hasn't lost much

>I shall avenge King Darius and make the Hellenic League pay for what they did to my empire.

His wife was pretty fat. A divorce is honestly the best thing when it comes to exercise. After my divorce I got in the best shape of my life after the initial depression. He makes a lot of money and will have a better body....he will upgrade in terms of women. Good for him.

who the fuck keeps shilling for this lard-ass? I've had shits more interesting than this

Are you samefagging?

theres 26 post and 23 posters

27 if u include this post

you mad fattie?

didn't get get surgery?

so he didn't lose all that weight by himself right? he literally had himself cut open and fat removed?

>making it

>a better body
With skin hanging on him like a wet plastic trash bag.

That fucker is still eating shit. And he's eating more frequently by the very nature of his surgery. As a result his body will never release mTOR to initiate autophagy or apoptosis.

Well since he never worked out, I guess his cardiovascular health is complete shit.

1.2 L

He'll get corrective surgery for that skin. That's why I added after the initial depression wears off. His habits will more than likely get worse before they get better.

corrective surgery

So literally he got an incredibly massive and dangerous elective surgery that has permanently mangled his internal organs because of his inability to control himself.

And because of his elective surgery he has to eat in a manner that prevents normal biological function that will result in ungodly amounts of loose skin, so he'll need to undergo yet another somewhat less dangerous elective surgery to correct that which will in itself lead to long recovery times and being a general drain on our healthcare system.

What does any of this have to do with him being able to get a better looking woman? His thinner body will give him more confidence. That coupled with the fact that he's successful(this is the most attractive part about him to women) and he'll easily upgrade over the cow he was married to.

His doctor is a balding soyboy

Fpbp

Jokes on you. He's 43.

still fat

>obese fat fuck can't motivate to cut unhealthy food and start going to gym
>get surgery that makes him eat less
>LOOK GUYS I MADE IT

Wait a second he not doing anything all weight he lost is because of surgery right? Is it means that after that all this fat old skin will stay on him?

Very proud of him for making progress in recovering from his food addiction

However he isn't even close to "making it". If that right pic was posted in CBT thread how many positive comments would he get? Also as far as health is concerned, less than a year of healthier eating won't reverse the damage of 3 decades of diabetes and cardiac damage

me on the left

Basically saying he's "made it" is like saying an addict 3 weeks into rehab "made it". Amazing progress sure, but barely even begun the real challenge.

Given boogie should be physically limited in the amount of calories he can scarf down he should have lost roughly three times what he has by this point

He's evidently consuming a ton of liquid calories or has started to stretch his stomach back out as literally anyone with any sense told him he would

How the hell can you be proud of something someone else did that was in no way affected by your actions? Not to mention he isn't commiting any effort. He just got a surgery that is doing the job for him. If there's anyone who should be proud in this case is the doctor who performed a successful operation.

Based.

>just under 400lb at 5'8"

Nah, still excessively morbidly obese, just less so. He won't be """merely""" morbidly obese until he drops below 270lb.

I was thinking that too. This dumbfuck must be adding melted butter to his shakes.

with his pathetic beta cuck mindset he will only attract gold diggers and attention seeking whores

Would you actually trust a soyboy with your life? And people wonder why there are so many misdiagnoses of serious life threatening diseases and over diagnoses of minor mental issues.

Them soyboys are grinding hard for dem latest addition hybrid cuckmocars and children toys to but on display in their living rooms.

>cheated with surgery
>never learned self control

outlook doesn't look good in my book

What I don't understand is, if he lost that first 50lb by himself why didn't he see the results and just keep going harder and harder?

He's seriously unhinged and greedy id say. Like disturbing. Look at how good he is at cashing in on any drama there ever is on youtube, he buts a lot of work for getting them revenues without trying to say anything of value or rustling any feathers of would be viewers.

I'd say this guy's soul's fucking dark and scary.

>these fat fucks think that this surgery will do all the work for him. he will gain everything if not more.
gastric bypass makes it so you literally cant eat as much. even though he'll still probably be a fat fuck once he stops losing weight he wont gain it back.

>gastric bypass makes it so you literally cant eat as much
Actually some people force it and cando it, and they actually make it worse and gain even more weight from what they were originally.

six months before the first pic is his true before form. he lost a lot pre surgery.

So hateful

Friendly reminder that kek only said boogie will die on the operating table, he didn't say when.

better pic imo

Everybody will make it if you make it so unless they are actively forcing themselves not not make it, they'll make it

He literally got surgery so he physically could only eat so much before he was full, so unless he stuffed his fat face past that limit 24/7 even though it would have been uncomfortable at best.

Why do mods let shitty off-topic threads like this happen? Why don't they delete this type of shit?

>that balding bugman on the right
for fuck sake just shave your head

>that Nintendo Switch in shirt pocket
MY SIDES

Just when I thought I couldn't hate him any more.

Dubs of wisdom and truth.

Don't know what you guys are complaining about, he looks great. You can't lose multiple hundreds of pounds in just five months, of course he's still going to be fat. He's still going to be fat a year from now too, but not nearly as fat as he was before the surgery.

could you have the faintest idea about mechanics?

my moms car is a v12
the emergency generator for our telecoms exchange is a v8

guess which one makes more power?

I was going to call you a stupid faggot because I thought you were talking about the red and blue auto bot symbol, but wew.

I'm still surprised he can be that big and still have narrow shoulders.

He won't have to worry about gaining it all back most people who get these surgeries end up with a litany of other problems

He had a gastric bypass to physically block food from entering his stomach. It will fail in 6 months after his body gets used to it

He gets cucked by an unironic nigger in that movie

Typical Nintendo Switch owner

He just admitted today he hasn't lost a single pound in a month. Fucker probably set a record for stomach stretching.

good/accurate analogy
everyone stays clean when they are forced to.
The real test is once you get more and more freedom

Based Boogie, i always had his back, losing weight and losing the golddigger was the best thing that could ever happen to him.

Could you have the faintest idea about what the word pedantic means?

He went from looking like a TLC special to looking like the average soyboy, good on him.

>that gold stethoscope
Keep shoveling your face full of food so he can add some ice to that bling.

He should keep going. I'm proud

>t.

Still has no self control, that's why he can't bear to be without his vidya for even a 15 minute checkup so he brings his Switch along.

He took the pussy way out.
Anybody can lose weight fast if their stomach is the size of an apple.