Can you even consider this a lift?

Can you even consider this a lift?

Shit goes up, don't it?

sure you can
but you'd be wrong

Its cheating and USAPL should ban it.

Sumo is shit-tier RPS bullshit

Basically the equivalent of doing this and saying you’re benching

It's bullshit like this that powerlifting isn't in the Olympics. Oly lifting is the superior sport

Manlets detected.

Anyone over 6” should be doing sumo.

6’2 and never sumo’d a day in my life. It’s basically the same thing as taking 13 dicks up the butt

That's fine. Shit still goes up, don't it?

>the stance that involves less presentation of the ass is like taking a dick up the butt

Last I heard weightlifting is under threat of being excluded from Olympics from 2024 onwards.

How do they take the most difficult sports (weightlifting, wrestling) and remove them from the olympics? That makes no sense at all

Source pls

The whole thing is pretty fucking ridiculous.

You have any sauce?

6’2” on 4 chan so 5’7” in real life. Nice you qualify for conventional!

Just google "weightlifting olympics 2024". Basically there's a whole lot of positive doping tests in weightlifting so olympics committee demands the international weightlifting federation to report on how they're going to address the problem. Bascially they threatened with exclusion if the report is not satisfactory. Pretty much the same as what happened with wrestling.

>that grip position
>mix gripping sub 2pl8
distasteful
I don't compete any more so idgaf about sumo, but I would never make a client do them. they are inferior to conv in every way that matters

I only lift this way.

I tried sumo for a bit after plateauing on didlys at 2 and 1/2 plate. Was able to deadlift 3 easily for reps sumo. It felt like cheating, but it also engaged different muscles than normal diddlys, and when I switched back to normal diddlys, I was able to make continuous progress again. If you can looks past your ego, its a very useful lift.

On a program that has me doing sumo at a lower weight before doing conv DL later in the week. Should I replace them for more conv DL? They make my legs feel weird af.

Ay, ay

27, sit in about 2.5 hours of traffic every day, have a $600K portfolio. Not sure why I haven't quit my job yet but each day is worse than the last. It's not about making it so I can fuck hookers and do drugs, it's about finally starting a life worth a shit.

i present: the kind of person that pulls sumo.

Shit goes up when I fuck your ass, is that lifting too?

>Manlets detected.

>Anyone over 6” should be doing sumo.
Is this why all Asians pull sumo instead of conventional?

The guy who cries manlet the loudest is usually a manlet himself.

only if you're a woman/manlet

Unironically this, the only people I see pull sumos are Asians and they're all manlets.

>all this DYEL cope

Only if I'm on top

>ITT manlets get mad normal height people figured out a way to compete with chimp limbs

Best hip muscles builder ever. Quite frankly it'd be stupid to ditch them just because you thnk it's "cheating" in any way, even though a strong sumo puller rarely makes for a weak conventional puller.

Manlets still benefit the most from sumo imo.

6’2” guy here. Not sure if its bc of my height or proportions or what but the sumo always just felt better to me and it overall a more enjoyable lift. I don’t see the point in switching if i’m not competing

I don't understand how anyone can say sumo is fair or not easier than conventional. Sure, it's generally harder to pull from the floor than conventional, but when you get it up the ROM is so much shorter, especially if you have small limbs like all the disgusting female fit girls.

6'7

i just rack pull mid-shin and rdl

If you sumo you should know it looks like your bending down to get your ass to slide on a dildo

because viewership

Why don't you try it and see how it goes. Should be able to double your PB right?

Their excuse is drugs, but the real reason is pussification. (((They))) don't want normies to see big strong men.
Literally everyone who competes at the Olympics is on some sort of drugs, but for (((some reason))) only wrestling and weightlifting have to go.

see

was getting caught was part of his plan?

because you look like a faggot.
i'm 6'3 and never do anything but conventional.
guess i'm just not a fag.

>tfw I thought 190kg sumo at 73kg was ok.
Am I f-faggot?

good supplement for real deadlifts

the fact that you give a fuck about which sport is in which fancy competition is the reason you will never make it

>staggered grip on a DL

Fucking kek

kek

>plateauing on 2.5 plates