Progress Thread

Here's my 7 months of progress... have I done okay? I've gained more fat than I wanted to and I still look skinny as fuck but I started like an actual fucking skeleton.

Over 7 months I've gained 30 pounds and all of my lifts have at least doubled. My arms have also grown by almost two inches and all of my other measurements have significantly increased too.

I'm going to have a mini cut soon before I continue bulking.

Have I done sort of okay?

Also, general progress thread...

Good progress for 7 months man. Keep lean bulking and in a years time you're gonna look solid.

How are your lifts like?

Thanks man!

For 3 sets of 8, my maximums are:

OHP 42.5kg
Bench 62.5kg
Squat 70kg
Deadlift 65kg

I know they're not great but I could only just bench around 25kg when I started... and I had to skip legs for a little while after I got an injury which stalled my progress for a while...

Bump. Anyone else wanna contribute?

Bar included?

Yeah, bar included unfortunately.

Looking way better! Keep on keeping on man!

Great job user!

how many kgs you go up per session?

Well done mate.

I gain a bit Quiker ATM so looks a bit more like 4 months gains but you may be hard gaiiner

it made sense based on OHP numbers and your looks but nonetheless gr8 progress

Good job dude. Keep it up.

>Deadlift 65kg

How is that even possible, I never deadlifted before and after 2 weeks I was doing a set of 80kg.

what the fuck..

Oh 3x8

Still, I remember doing 3x8 70kg within 1 month of starting.

Great work, Skeleton!

Can u see progress?

This is such a weird distribution. Your ohp seems low for your bench and your dead lift is just wrong for your squat.

>mirin dem childbearing hips

Don't you mean his bench seems low compared to his OHP?

>Have I done sort of okay?
You look like a normal human now, instead of slenderman. Doing well bro, keep it up.