Doing mma doesn't go together with lifting very well

Doing mma doesn't go together with lifting very well.
Wat do, guize?

MMA is more badass over-all, but realistically you'll never need to use your training

Lifting will give you more social gains as well as aesthetic changes that others can see.

Both will give you confidence..

Do what you enjoy more and think will you'll get the most benefit from.

shouldn't that read "a hero"?

>being this new

I disagree, they work well together. Maybe incorporate compound moves into your fight game.

Learning double/ single leg take downs if you have a good squat make you a fucking god alone.

What are your strongest lifts user I got your back.

back to r*ddit

I don't know about you OP but after I got pretty strong my judo game improved a fuckton. Strength is strength and if you know how to use it then you have an advantage. I'd recommend doing more explosive stength movements after lifting, such as box jumps and sprints

Fuck off kid

>falling for the b8

>failing for my counter bait

One is a very fun hobby that promotes competition and personal growth, things many men lack.
The other is just picking up heavy objects. Lifting should only ever be a supplement to an active life, not a focus. I have a nice built body but I don't let lifting be the focus of my life, instead I do active things and not stuff my face. Stick to MMA OP

>falling for my counter counter-b8

your move :^)

In my experience, being an all round fighter means having the right combination of technique, strength, endurance and agility. I trained MMA twice a week, the big compound lifts once a week (pic related), swimming or running once a week and yoga once a week. Made me feel pretty good.

I'm gonna fuck you over a counter you fucking queer

>getting mad on the internet

Psssh… Nothin Personnel… Kid…

>Doing mma doesn't go together with lifting very well
They work very well together. You just have to know how to manage fatigue

>assuming my tone over the internet

>still replying to me
>not mad

pick one, autismo

>Trained
>Made
Why aren't you still doing those things user?

I just want the (You)s

I lift and do MMA
I just don't lift for mass, it becomes redundant very quickly and impedes fluidity