Best exercise to hit my obliques?

Best exercise to hit my obliques?

Cable wood choppers

So, all the women ever actually wanted me? Fucking neat, I knew I'm a 12/10 and they simply wanted me to try harder instead of taking them fro granted. Thanks, OP!

this plus landmine twists

oh, and hanging twist raises

rest is supposed to be bad for the spine and sun-optimal

thx babe

>Sun optimal
What if i work out at night

Cuz no means no bitch

unironically hanging leg raises are all you need for abs.

sports for 15 minutes

coughing really heard brah, get pneumonia for themd dere core gains. ever since i got i've been working my core non stop for the past week and the pump and gains are off the charts considering it's been such a short time

A woman this fucked up in the head isn't worth the effort.

>implying not all bitches are like this
that's how they've been for pretty much the entire history of mankind

If you don't again you'll be destroyed by the #metoo movement. Hell it's illegal in California to try again you'll be fired for sure and likely arrested and charged with stalking and possibly assault.

I'm glad I'm gay. Women are insane.

Only if you're hot. If you are ugly you are literally raping them by asking again and will go to prison.

If you are ugly you can say and do the same things as Chad but instead of it being "hot" it'll be "creepy". You aren't even human to women. Just a disgusting little goblin. By getting in shape you'll only be creepier to them because you are "trying too hard"

Right, and we were used to it. But #metoo happened

Overhead squat

a meme wheel

This picture again?
I bet OP is a virgin.

I do a variation of mountain climbers or whatever they're called.

Plank for 30 seconds, then (while remaining in plank) bring each knee to your corresponding elbow like your scaling a wall vertically, about 10 reps per leg. Then remain in plank for 30 secs more.
Do three sets of these

Forgot to add the key difference between these and mountain climbers is that you should try and flair your knees way out to the side when "climbing" instead of directly under you. Like keep your dick as close to the floor without touching the whole time real flat.

>Be shy man
>Like girl
>Spend weeks thinking of her
>To afraid to make a move
>Finally summon up all my courage
>Ask her out
>"Try harder"
>I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesnt even matter