"i don't love you anymore"

Are there any more hurtful words Veeky Forums ? GF of 6 years just left me. Is there any kind of lift I can perform that will kill me swiftly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWD5gdpt4Dw
youtu.be/0501BTnbrxg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0M4nKru2H_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"i don't love you anymore"
I've been told the same on multiple ocasions every time I look in the mirror. How do I love myself ?

1x neck jerks

Men are like wine. Surely you've improved as a man in the past six years, especially if you've been lifting. Time for you to get an upgrade of a gf while your ex hits the wall

Love is a meme. Should have spent those 6 years building a functioning social dynamic and co-dependence (mostly her dependence from you) instead of living for the day and counting on feelings to do their thing indefinitely. Protip: they won't (as you've found out).

>be me
>19
>acquire gf
>5 years later
>"hurr durr I don't love you anymore"
>"I just feel like I'm missing out"
>pester her until she confesses she's fallen for some other dude
>now 26, time to have a family but still haven't found new gf
>lucky if I have kids by 30
Time's running out. What annoys me the most isn't that she broke up with me; it's that we didn't break up earlier and I wasted years with a roastie I KNEW wouldn't be a good long-term partner / mother.

yeah man
"lookin small bro"

>"i don't love you anymore"

Then it wasn't love to begin with and you've lost nothing but the illusion of love.

Genuine love is unbreakable, when you love someone you appreciate who and what they are. If she says she doesn't love you anymore, then her appreciation for you either didn't reach deep enough to be actual love, or she had a different impression of who and what you were and it became apparent after 6 years that she loved something that you were not.

How do you not love me?nigga just love me!!! lol

i don't wanna be a whiney bitch, but 6 year is a long time , i spent basically every minute of my life with her and i don't think i'll ever find somebody else like that , i know this is what everybody says and they are fine but in my case it's true
i never had many friends, i'm not good looking, i'm not rich and my personality is not very agreeable
just feels like i fucked up the only chance in life i ever had

>26
>time to have a family
what are you, inbred?
i'm not ruining my good years with fucking kids, im only having kids after im 34+

Enjoy your downie kids with autism.
>doesn't have the mental maturity and financial security to have kids in his mid-20s
Fucking numales. Get the kids thing over with when you're young, then they're old enough to do fun shit with while you can still be somewhat active.

Exactly. Your sadness stems from your belief that you are not worthy of something, something that is actually not worthy of you.

You put all your chips on a single bet that took 6 years to bust. If you're feeling sad and angry, feel sad and angry about that decision, don't feel sad and angry about her because actual love can't be lost. Love is unconditional, so if someone loses what they call "love", clearly some conditions that enabled that feeling for them were lost, and it can't have been love.

You have lost the illusion you had, you have lost that what you wanted but actually didn't have. You didn't lose a person, you lost your own illusion of what the situation was like.

This is where I'm at. I'm 27. If I meet my future wife tomorrow best case scenraio I'd be having kids at 32. I'm expecting it to be in the region of 3-5 years before I meet anyone else I like so I'm fucked.

this.

>if you worked out you would look pretty good bro

>wasting my money and youth on kids
what? why would i waste literally the years with the most testosterone in my life taking care of a kid?

having kids before 30 (as a guy) is purely nonsensical. there is no logical reason. if you feel like having a kid because you want to, then do so, but don't pretend its good. having a kid before 30 is for women, not men.

This won’t really help but it is truth. You are too young to know this about yourself you haven’t just lost your last chance at whatever you think that relationship was build yourself both physically and mentally into something you never were with her and I’m telling you better and many More girls will throw themselves at you.

The catch to all this? It’s starts with loving yourself. You are the master of your own self perception let alone actions and it takes loving yourself to feel like whatever time you invest in yourself is something worth doing and having pride in. Through this mentality you will literally exude an attitude better women can’t ignore.

T. Fatass who thought just like you after loosing a babe of 4 years who was far better looking than me cause I put on weight and now I’m cutting and look nothing like I did and I’m fucking girls infinitely younger and hotter than what she ever was.

LOVE YOURSELF NOW

it's not an illusion , it's just an objective assessment, i'm not ugly, i'm not extremely good looking, i'm pretty ripped still, i know that this way of thinking will become a self fullfilling prophecy, and a negative feedback loop, but it's honest

i'm not angry and also not sad , i just feel empty and don't see any reason anymore to live

it's just that i'll never find anybody like her, it took me almost 20 years to find her, it was more or less by pure coincidence that can't be forced and as i said my character is not very good and i dont see a point in changing it to appease others or fool myself

i don't care much about hotness, you can always find a hotter woman, but that's not why i'm whineposting here...

Was in your shoes.
Was about to propose in a month before she told me that.
Its shit and the feelings are gonna suck for a month or two, but just take care of yourself, hang out with buddies, go on hikes, it gets easier. 4 months later I didnt give a fucc and it felt pretty good being single again. No more obligations, can mess around with girls at work and class. Anyway, dont cave in to despair. Breakups like this happen everyday and you can move past it too, I believe in you user

I understood this better recently.

It doesn't just refer to looks, although men aging does attract certain types of women.

It also obviously refers to more resources. If you've been grinding away at whatever it is you do with the aim of making something of yourself, odds are you have more resources than starting out at 21 (unless you're born rich, in which case, congratz)

The main thing though, is that men do grind away at a higher rate than women. Constantly working and improving.

If you spent your 20's working on your career, learning another language, keeping fit, picking up hobbies and skills, meeting new people and reading, then by 30 you're just a better person. No contest.

Another thing is more money opens mens pools while more money narrows womens. Women don't 'date down'. Remember the okcupid study that showed women consider 80% of men below average? It applies to money too.

There's always exceptions but yeah, life's a marathon.

i do love myself and i know exactly what i'm worth , i'm also not incompetent and generally my life is good compared to many others
but what would you do if you found somebody that fits to you, and the odds of that happening are so abysmal that it's basically never going to happen a second time except if you change who you are ?

If anything you should use your years with a high test level to be the manliest father figure you can be for your child, so that he can grow up to be a strong and independent man himself rather than some numale cuck. Then there's the decreased fertility (making conception more and more difficult as you get older) and the increased risk of your child having birth defects.
And all of that aside, yes, I do want kids. Specifically, I want one or two sons that I can ride motorcycles with, work out with and go on camping trips with before I'm too old and rickety to do all that crap. If you're 40 when you have kids, you'll almost be a pensioner by the time they're adults and doing the above shit actually becomes fun.

You know how it's biologically wired in to enjoy sex, food, exercise, social relations and the rest?

Same for raising kids. It's what normies mean then they say 'having kids changes you' or they say they'd give their life for their kids and you think they're exaggerating.

Raising strong sons and daughters is the most rewarding and satisfying thing you'll ever do.

and i have no problem waiting to do that when im 35

all that data is skewed from unhealthy people. i take care of my health and so does my gf. cardio/lifting/occasional water fast. risk of birth defects and shit come from unhealthy people.

Bruh your testicles literally get worse at making healthy sperm as you get older. You can't tell me age does not affect the chances of having unhealthy kids.

delete everything. throw out or have someone return anything of hers. cut contact. will make things easier in the long run.

you have plenty more chances dude. "this is what everybody says" is because they've been there and gotten past it without eating a bullet. i've been there. it sucks. what sucked more was staying in contact with her, keeping pictures and prolonging the pain.

did you know that men's testosterone doesn't see a significant decline until your 50s? the reason there's this meme that men's testosterone lowers DRASTICALLY (it still lowers, just not drastically) after the 30s is because most men are unhealthy slobs.

its bascially the same situation as the original thymus gland research, were they only used the body of poorfags and it skewed the results.

>tfw 28 and not even looking

Sorry mom and dad.

>falling for the have kids at 35 meme

Lol at this cuck. Good luck getting your gf pregnant at 35, her dry withered ovaries will be premenopause by then and the best you can hope for is some drooling microcephaly that dies in two years.

deathlifts

Ffs op stop being me!! Dont remind me of this pain... ex just found another boyfriend, i just take solace in the fact that he is a downgrade and that my lifts are going up, u should do the same

Well, go ahead and wait if you want. I'm just saying, if you're 35 when you have kids, you'll be 60 by the time they're old enough to share adult hobbies with you.

Jesus are you me? Ex immediately went after downgrade coworker but fuck it brah lifts are going through the roof. We will all make it

my ex went for a guy 3 years younger than us but a few inches taller than me

she kept saying he was just a friend, not even a man in her eyes, and that she loved me, right until the very last day. i feel like i wont ever be able to trust a woman completely ever again. it's been almost 2 months now

Lmao r u me? Ex str8 up went and fucked my dad whos dying of cancer, such a downgrade desu

dude, i'm a robot, i'm fit, i'm smart, i know exactly what to say to get ahead in life
but i don't want to lie to myself in terms of love life or relationships

you know, there are some people, that just think like you? same feelings about the same things, and not forced, just coincidentally
now take the weirdest hobbies you can imagine (gaming, manga, japanese culture) coupled with having similar values (in terms of politics, science and so on) and that's when you get my GF
there are hotter ones, smarter ones , but somebody that will fit me as well as her, probably not

dont think that way dude

there will be someone else. just do what that other user said and do everything you can to move on. NO contact, and if you cant bring yourself to throw away the memorabilia (i know i cant) then stow it in a box and hide it

Fuck dude im sry u have to share my pain! But screw Them my shakes the gym and spending time with my dog will heal me, maybe it will heal u too, we are all gonna make it and u will find a better girl some day, besides once that coworker dumbs her ass u will be laughing your sides into orbit

You can rake it up in your thirties from all those thots that messed around in their twenties

OP listen to this guy

i had a similar girl. we met irl, but bonded over the coincidence that we both played the same niche games, visited the same weird forum, and both liked the same movies. had similar everything. also was 6 year relationship that she ended.

but it's not healthy for your woman to be your best friend and share 100% of your hobbies and interests. she'll end up getting bored and going after a guy who is more mysterious to her.

I have trouble trusting women aswell but some day a girl will come along and love u for who u are and she will earn your trust and u will breed little chads and thots together... what im trying to say is, we are ALL going to make it

that may very well be the same case in my case
and even though i know she doesn't feel the same for me as i do about her , there isn't really anything ican do about this feeling of emptiness
i've been alone before her and i can probably live alone again, but it seems pointless
i could easily g et another woman, but what for? sex children and so on with somebody i share no connection with ?

"it's not you, it's me"

just remind yourself. she left you. if she was the one and only, why would she leave you? fuck that cunt. move on dude. you can make another connection.

Take some time to heal dude, it will get better and at some point u will find other girls intresting again, time heals all wounds

zercher deadlifts

I had the opposite, I literally became paralyzed the moment my gf told me today she loves me when we were cuddling, fuck i don't know how to react to shit like this. I feel as many emotions as a fucking rock. I couldn't speak for like 5 seconds then i finally said i l-l-love you too.

she was the only one for me , but i wasn't the only one for her
how is this a paradox?

>gf just told me she lied and had hung out with an old male friend and some other guy when she was out with her friends a few days ago. Got in their car and drove around and then they dropped her off Home where I’d been waiting for her
>apparently just wanted to smoke and chill having nothing better to do. Crying her fucking eyes out begging me not to leave
>swearing on her life she did nothing but smoke and had absolutely 0 intentions to do anything and had even less interest in any the guys
>all after already admitting she had deleted a conversation with some dude because she was scared I would have found it suspicious.
>pretty much assuming the worst actually happened and left her in her house crying her eyes out
>wandering outside before I go to work with my phone being spammed with essays about how she loves me, she didn’t do anything except lie which she admits was wrong hence why she couldn’t keep It anymore and told me, begging me to stay, even insulting herself
>can’t even fucking think about her without feeling disgust
Well now I don’t feel bad about cheating. I’m gonna fuck my side chick when I get out of work and finally gonna stop ignoring my coworker and give her some play. Bitches ain’t shit man, don’t give yourself to these thots.
Find a young religious virgin or don’t settle.

"I've never loved you"
Anyway, sorry to hear that user.

>gets cheated on
>gets upset even though you cheat yourself
Dumb shit

this tbqh

Kids will suck the life out of you.
If you really enjoyed how your parents raised you and what they went through, along with the sacrifices they had to make just to keep you then go for it, but there's no way in hell I'm going through the same shit my parents did anytime sooner unless I have financial security and done all the things I've wanted to do.

lol, gf of 5 years left me 2 years ago. you will dream about her every night, those dont go away until you find a new chick

For you OP
youtu.be/kWD5gdpt4Dw

Not OP, but this made me feel better.

Thanks user

>Enjoy your downie kids with autism
This only applies if you're a woman, retard.

The only acceptable time to say "y-you too"

I know. I’m scum. But she doesn’t know that yet. Point is, I’ve been the loyal one who got betrayed before. I long since stopped believing these women are loyal. The killer was my chad friend fucking married women. That crushed my soul and I didn’t even know the women. I’m just saying if your girl isn’t religiously virgin and faithful then don’t be loyal yourself. You’ll just feel stupid that you invested and sacrificed so much.

In my experience, kids only suck the life out of you if that is your attitude going into it.

Can confirm.
I should digitize my dream journal some time and count the number of times my ex popped up in my dreams.
Strangely enough it wasn't until she broke up with me that I had pleasant dreams about her; before that, they were always frustrating,

If you’re not stable enough to start building a family before 30 you’re not father quality.

Grow up.

F

Bro, cry all the tears of your body. It's your day of luck, you're not married with her. Did you have a child with her? If yes, I hope you cheated on her, because you will think of all the wasted opportunities. If you don't, don't worry, you will find a better one. You'll find her faster if you look at life on the bright side.
Better than lifting, brutal cardio is the way to go. Burpees and hill spints to hell. repeat until the pain in your lungs equals the pain in your soul.

She'll regret it. Like others have said, your stock is rising and hers is falling.

If you haven't been single in six years, my dude, welcome to fun and free time.

Jesus christ stop and actually read what the man is telling you. She noticed that you have nothing going for you in life and left you because she saw literally zero potential in you. Maybe she liked your personality or whatever but that shit can't provide for her or her future children.
And it's become apparent that she was the only thing in your life because you're crying about it on a dagestani goat trading board.

As long as I live in the western world, fuck it.
I’ll “grow up” when I leave this shithole and live in the damn woods. Making ultra natty gains building my own comfy log cabin.

Question for those of you who were left by a long term gf before:
Were you Veeky Forums before the breakup, or was that a contributing factor in you getting swole?

Lie.
Just lie to that reflection until you believe your own lie.

have fun with your ugly aspie babies that are a product from your dusty cum and your wife's shriveled uterus

>The nose knows

>the been hooking up with some girl with a bf for a couple months
>tfw got her to fall in love with me
>tfw she's going to dump him to be with me
>tfw she literally told him that "im just a friend"
>tfw I am become that guy

She will prob do the same to me but I'll enjoy this while it lasts

>he wants ugly autistic kids
please dont procreate

the fact that you want to be in a relationship with her proves youre a retard

I already know I am but I'll do it anyway

Post songs that remind you of her

youtu.be/0501BTnbrxg

No he’s just gonna have his fun. It’s fine if you know beforehand that she’s no good long term so just have your fun. If you get opportunities to fuck other women, don’t miss out on them.
If she ends up holding it down the whole time (never does anything and by accident you pretty much never got a reason to break up with her and stay together) good on you. You found a decent one.

dont take it personally, you probably just out grew eachother and especially women are very flimsy. cut contact keep improving yourself

>it's biologically wired in to enjoy sex, food, exercise, social relations and the rest?

That thing can be easily "broken"

you're a dumbass little baby like him lol

agreed, I don’t do good things for my self anymore, I do it for my future children

Any fear I had is usually broken if it means a more fufilling life for my kids

She’s literally fucking this guy while she has a bf. There is literally nothing in the universe more qualifying for any type of committal relationship than this

*DISQUALIFYING

>Women don't 'date down'.
Yep. There's all sorts of lifestyle articles popping up in women's magazines about single women in their 30's and 40's who can't find men with equivalent education to marry.

Just because you have a thought, doesn’t mean it’s true. Just accept it.

>local dyel beta nu-male manlet spergtron soyboy dies in gym after barbell slips falls on throat while performing 2plaet benchpress

Lol everyone thinks that way about their ex. It’s the love chemicals talking buddy. If you put yourself out there and dated more women you would know this except you don’t, you latch onto the first girl you feel a connection with and think that no woman will make you feel the same. There are women in your life that could make you feel that way whom you already know. I’ll say it again. Every guy thinks that his girl is irreplaceable. It’s a common feeling, girls get it too and it’s just the love and attachment you felt for her. Millions of women can already make you feel what you felt with her, even better than she did in fact.

This

I just turned 41 and my child support is $833 per month, my ex makes $8k more per year than I.

Guys... Fuck kids... Just fucking don't

Beautiful. Check mine out.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0M4nKru2H_Q

this is a grown man post

bench at the neck level with suicide grip 1xf

So fuck her as much as you want till either you or her end it. And for the love of god don’t stop fucking other women. In this scenario how can he lose? Woman “in love” with you will do anything for you. If they’re worthless sluts, reap them for all they have and never give them the satisfaction of being “the one”. And never invest into her, only receive. Take sex, take food, take her gifts and live in her home. If she leaves/cheats you can reflect on everything and realize you didn’t lose a thing except a constant source of easily replaceable pussy.

>"I never loved you, lol."
>hearing this after finding out the only reason she was your friend in the first place was because she could get pity points for "dealing with" the suicidal guy
>not even suicidal, just a loner and she made up a shitton of lies

Pretty sure this tops it desu.

The problem isn't having children, the problem is that Americans get jewed in every turn.

I told my ex I would rather be alone than with her when I broke up with her.

Now this thread is making me self conscious about the way I said it...

Phil?

I went through literally the same thing as you three years ago. Getting married to the love of my life in two months. You are stronger than you can possibly imagine and will eventually move on from her. Give yourself time to grieve, then make peace with the memories of her and you, be glad you had them, then cut every peice of her out of your life. Burn photos, donate clothes, give your pet a new name, whatever the fuck you have to do. My girl had a favorite brand of cigars. I smoked them until I hated even the smell of them. Then go get laid. Fuck as many women as humanly possible. Use tinder, bumble or whatever the fuck until your balls are whistling “oh come all ya faithful”, the next one will just fall into your lap after a while. So just do your best to enjoy life on your own terms. You’ll make it brah.

I go back and forth between those two mindsets all the time desu. When you lose a long term partner like that and they replace you on the rebound as quickly as women seem to do, that shit really hurts, especially when you realize time is running out. It's emasculating, to say the least. I'm amazed at people who cope with it so well

>gets a swanky mansion and a hot sister gf who will bear his children
>actually complaining about this

Just have kids with your sister, and later in life you can pretend to be their "uncle"