>it goes ok
>she tells me she'd like to do it again
>the conversations start drying up
>no longer chat for hours
>can feel some sort of tension when i chat with her

what does it mean? What do i do?

Kek

move on

Chat like text? Girls used to like talking on the phone, or maybe she wants to FaceTime?

no one has to know

Nothing. It took 2 weeks of social media to go on a date and now its more convos?

she gave you a chance and for whatever reason she didn't want to go further with you. Next time you chat with her just say something like your gonna be really busy at work or with family or something and let it die out, maybe she'll msg you again in a couple of months

she wants your dick, congratz

You probably weren't aggressive enough on the date. She really wanted your dick if she agreed to go on a date. It was probably your fault there. Move on.

Jackpot

this

>Jewish
>named Morgan

I’m diamonds

Post a Tinder chick more beautiful than this.
Its unironically impossible

Bjork

I want to pork this bjork

>gook
>beautiful
kek

I fucking hate that haircut

Do you retards all think girls give you the key to her vagina on the first "date". What kind of fucking sluts do you talk with, i actually tried with my now current gf to see if she was "easy" or not on the first date and she thought i was fucking retarded for wanting to fuck immediatly, Fucking Muricans i swear.

>hating on a haircut thats not completely shaven or alike

get your priorities in check

How do you feel about all the time you wasted?

>chat nonstop for 2 weeks
Why would you do this, are you retarded? You should've dicked her 10 days ago, that's why the conversation drys up.

Swedish Gook

>blaming the american boogeyman on the fact that you cant get laid
you faggots really are obsessed

Literally the best of every scenario.

Is it worth getting Tinder to lose my virginity?

Only Muricans and sluts give on the first date

Yea I do, cause I’m upfront with my intentions. Sorry you’re the average beta super cuck. Leeching onto the first girl that gives attention.

stop talking over the fucking internet and see her in person, you guys need to fuck and actually have real life interactions or else you will both get bored

i gotta agree with the other anons here. i'm no fucking tinder stud or anything, but if we hit it off i usually ask em out within the first day or two. i have no idea why it would take you two weeks to ask a girl out.

>he got his gf on tinder

Actually state of (you)

not everyone is chad thundercock user.

im sure they have their share of qts
but what made you say that?

They paid me to

Bongland Twitter is full of leftists, it's good that they're lonely

Really thought she was from HamPlanet. Wew!

I blew it right?

Yeah, if you're a prime specimen, funny, charming, attractive and tell them you "aren't really looking for anything too serious" they will bang you to try to get you to stick around.

Which lessens their value in my eyes. Poor things.

Oh well I'm married now but god I miss banging randos. Godspeed user's bang them for me

Dark Lord Spaniards?

What gay app is this

>She doesn't know

Yeah, she thinks you're a low level normal fag because you didn't even the "4U" or "UUUU" variant

good understanding, poor execution

i read somewhere that one of the reasons jews have such high iq's is because they were among the first to have all their men be able to read and write, so they were able to amass wealth and political power. kings would marry their daughters off to powerful jews, so that might be why alot of jewish women are attractive ? old rich jews had the pick of the litter

Bumble, it's trash

Women have to message first, so they always just say 'Hey'

Company has this 'Female empowerment' schtick too

Looks like Bumble

Maybe not if you met in real life, but on Tinder, the assumption is that it's a hookup site. Sex first, "love" later. Also, maybe the culture is different where you're from, in which case, specify where you're from first, you fucking bonobo.

on okcupid I had a hispanic tranny like me the other day. Only like I'v gotten lol, i think the girls I responded to blocked me. I wasn't creepy, sent a message comparing our likes and sent them my e-mail address. I went after girls I'd figure I could get, I'm still big at 288 but I'm down from 395 this time last year. Do I really have to get to 230 or less before I can ask a girl out Veeky Forums? Blue eyes, 6ft 2, strong jaw, i'd say a 6 and maybe a 7 if i get a bit better cloths or maybe do my hair right. Any suggestions for a better place to look for girls maybe or tips?

Lol we go to the same school

Poast Instagram

I hope you match with him so you can tell him to kill himself

Easy

Fuck you! I’m doing for this guy

You go to spyken?
I feel bad for you f am

Post your profile pics! I wanna see

Imagine George Washington or someone time traveled to the modern era, and you had to help acclimate him.
>What's a trans girl?
It's a man that pretends he's a girl, but he never stops pretending.
>Oh like king fucking george?

Absolutely fucking not, kings and nobels were cucks of catholic church, when they wanted money from jews they just organised pogroms against them, thats why they separated jews in ghettos and kept them there alltogether

cultural marxism is mental poison

>Harry Potter
>Pizza

Fucking end me, this is every slag in their late teens/20s. Literally all of them the same.

Wish I was born 50 years ago.

what the literal fuck.

Her legs look like someone is slowly deflating a whoopie cushion.

I live in an east coast city in the US. It's a leftist hellhole here. 50% of the things on twitter are self identified as "queer".

>(

Yeah feelsbadman, student soon though. What school do you go to?

I graduated last year after spending three depressing years in your school. Where do you train?

If dubs, everyone ITT calls one their matches a nigger cow

Gerdahallen, you?

i think its just because they stole slavic babies

>Asian

Where?

jokes on you I have no matches

Lunds TK

She's not even that good looking for a ching-chong. 95% of blonde haired, blue eyed white women are hotter than her by a mile. 14/88

getting real sick of this dumb duck face

First of all she's a hapa and dont insult her

MILK TRUCK JUST ARRIVE

>taking a tinder picture in your bra
is this not a red flag for anyone else

>harry potter
>pizza
>cellulite
you wouldn't take this STRONG, CONFIDENT WOMYN behind a CiCi's Pizza and fuck her raw dog? Are you even men? Or are you dancer

>tfw only matches i get are niggers and cows

First of all don't tell me what to do you little faggot, second she's a gook, if she's half gook she's still a gook, gooks get the nuke, gook gook gook, fuck your yellow slut

>wear a shirt that says confident
>almost certainly isn't

Oke, how's life after spyken?

Shit
I'd beat

What do I say to this chink

oh my lord I would smash this again and again

pretty much the norm here

Konichiwa, hiroshima nagasaki senpay

>get barely any matches
>when i see girls irl you can almost see their dissapointment when they see first my wide tall frame, and then my ugly face

Some still smile tho, so maybe im not lost cause.

I’m sure you’re not bad user. As long as you have 2/3 face frame height, then you’re well off

post physique

this bitch looks like lil kim

>16
Whats the youngest you've seen on tinder. I found one 13 and some 14

shitty tbf, im just a weightlifting neet
are you studying social science?

Cool it with the anti Semitic remarks.

15, pic related

Female Burgers who come to the UK are the worst

If they stay in London long enough maybe I'll be fortunate we both get hit by a truck of peace