Did you get 8 hours of sleep last night?

Did you get 8 hours of sleep last night?

I feel like I need at least 9 hours personally, but yeah I got 8 hours last night

No. I think I need a new mattress.

No, I don’t have an active job that requires it, routinely wake up 5-6 hours later.

If i try to get that last two in I wake up to my alarm and feel like utter trash.

8 is literally a meme for me

I sleep 11 hours every night. Stay mad wagecucks :^)

yes
I still felt like I'm dying
I literally was away for uni for 3 hours and I had to recover for about, oh until now
that was approximately 5 hours ago
I don't know if I have sleep apnea, if it's because I need glasses, light sensitivity, poor nutrition, hormonal deficiencies, shitty pillow, no cardio, or any combination of these
I am literally throwing my life away

Staring at your phone jacking it does not count as sleep

No. This fucking weekend fucked up my sleep. I had it in check before but fuck going out two days straight until 7 am fuck

Never, I do kung fu 3x a day and I'm doing a master's. I have chronic insomnia and can't really sleep at all before something like 0:30, and I get out of bed at 7:30 every day.

>Did you get 8 hours of sleep last night?
No my gf had to leave for work in the morning and that woke me up. Couldn't return to sleep anymore after that. Was pretty mad at her about it

>wake up at 8
>"fuck it, five more minutes..."
>11:30

>Never have trouble falling asleep
>Have to wake up once every night to pee no matter how little I drink
>Can never get 8 hours no interruptions
Do I have sleep apnea or something? I don't want to wear a bane mask to sleep

do you actually do kung-fu

kill em all with time... kill em with time...

four hour a night masterrace checking in
>tfw get 1/6th conscious life than normies

Yes, yes I did. I also woke up 5 times last night due to shitty dreams.

no, dying of this second plague sweeping the nation
any other uk bros suffering from this flu that's spreading like wildfire? gains visibly disappearing, prob water mostly but seriously fuck this shit

are you me?
same thing happened to me this morning brother, but still got 6 hours so cant stay too mad

yes, religiously, my life depends on it.

Aye. God damn this shit. Beaten by grabbing yourself by the balls and hauling your ass out of bed. Or having a really important reason to get up. Or having the discipline to deny instant gratification for the NEAR instant gratification of a good start of a good day.

Too bad you'll 10 years before the normie.

Nah, I normally only sleep 6 and wake before my alarms.

How much do you need to sleep anyway? I thought 8hours is already too much?
6-7h is enough right?

No, I wanked for too long. Tonight I'm gonna hit the sack earlier.

I sleep 5 hours per night because I'm an employed adult

No, you’re just a retard. Get your shit done earlier and go to bed earlier. Stop slacking, you irresponsible shit.

Rude

Nah I work nights so I keep a biphasic sleep pattern; 3hrs before work, 3hrs after.

You invited criticism when you implied being an employed adult requires you to sleep for only 5 hours every night.

Employed or not, you're a fucking retard indeed.

You probably have an enlarged prostate desu senpai

Ye

Fitbit?

Yes lad, Charge 2. Pretty useful for measuring heart rate to adjust rest times between sets and such. Sleep tracking nd steps is pretty neat too. I don't trust the calorie burn estimator much though.

No.. and its because of two things... one is using a 43" 4k LED TV as a monitor. The high intensity Blue spectrum light which stimulates the enzyme that breaks down Melatonin and two is the people in the condo next to me who get up very loudly every 4 am right about the time I am trying to get to sleep.. I literally want an asteroid to hit this place.

About seven

Not impressive. You're a dummy

slept from 3 am to 3 pm

end me

I keep trying to sleep but the invasive thoughts keep me awake

Set multiple alarms and put your alarm far away from your bed

yes, but i wake up a lot of times before the alarm sounds

Damn why do wake up so much?

I'm on a schedule of 11pm-6am MWF (gym at 7am), 11-7am TTh (class at 8am), and 11-9am SatSun. That would put me at an 8+ hour average, but I got 7 hours last night

No. I went to bed on time, but for like the 4th day in a row, I woke up like an hour before my alarm and couldn't get back to sleep! Infuriating.

I drink so much water through out the day I wake up at least two times a night to piss. But I go right back to bed right after

>go through a bunch of bullshit bloodtests and a sleep study because i always feel like shit when i wake up etc
>spend 11hrs at sleep study and i slept a wopping 2.5 because it was so awkward being hooked up with like 40 wires hooked up with this weird gel on your body
>from the 2.5hrs they got they said i have no symptoms of any sleep problems aside from unusually high amounts of leg movement they prescribed me some medicine for fucking epilepsy Gabapentin
>have yet to take it
>bloodtests come out normal

Thought i had sleep apnea because of my deviated septum. What i would do to wake up like i use to as a kid, open your eyes and just jolt out of bed not wanting to waste anymore time. Now it is like i have anchors on all my limbs and the second i wake up my body is screaming at me that i am unrested. Probably just so depressed it's manifesting physically worse and worse, don't know what i can do honestly. Life just gets worse the older i get.

I always try to get 7, but i know that i usually cheat and get 6 because i just have so much that i want to do
Not to mention i feel i wasted >25 years of my life, so i'm playing catch up

Wait, you feel worse when you get eight hours of sleep but wake up to an alarm than when you get 5 hours of sleep but wake up on your own? What?

Responsible adults are meant to go to bed at a reasonable hour, dipshit.

same here. have difficulty getting back to sleep after a piss too.

normal sleep involves those brief periods of waking. You actially forget them by morning too.

no because it is -10 degrees out and I don't have heating

Sounds like the sleep problems are just a symptom of your depression. I had the same thing happening for 9 years. You either need to make major changes in your life for the better, see a psychologist, or preferably both. I thought I would never escape the downward spiral but I did. You can too user.

i literally pulled an all-nighter, 0 hours of sleep

fuck u

lol

After starting OMAD I went from being insanely tired all the time despite sleeping eight hours or more to waking up by myself after 6.5-7 hours feeling fresh and sharp.

No. My roommate came around midnight and didn't turn the lights to his room off (we live in two different rooms but the walls don't go up to the ceiling) and kept chewing on fried chips and using his laptop. Fucking degenerate, made me lose my sleep gains. Ended up falling asleep at 5 and woke up at 9h30.

Gf was super horny so no but I usually get 7-9 except on weekends where I get 11 after some heavy clubbing with friends

Nigga get some oxygen in you before you go to sleep

Got 4 hours monday, tues weds 5-6hours
Rest of the week I’ll max out at 6 hours. Is this bad guys??

I kicked out my roommate for similar shit. Sure I'm paying an extra couple hundred now but it's worth it. Sleep deprivation is fucking painful.

I can't sleep for 8 hours no matter what. I'm not gonna make it, bros.

Well I'll just tell him to put a hat or something on top of his lamp so the light doesn't illuminate my room that much. I went to bed at 23h00 specifically so I could wake up at 8h and go to the gym but I couldn't do it.

Almost exactly, 10:30pm-6:30am.

Fuuuuuck waking up early though.

Nope, I was too fired up from lifting and too much energy from fasting. I got around 7 hours before sunrise and bird calls

5-6 is not optimal if you workout frequently.

I felt for the meditation meme and now for some reason i get some deep rest full of dreams and wake up naturally after 6 hours, not feeling tired.

No, im not NEET

slept 5 hours, woke up and checked the time, slept 2 hours, woke up again, slept half an hour.

Is this killing my gains? I sit up to 2am but sleep in till like 9:30

Fasting can work wonders on your sleep. Had great results myself and know a couple other people who have experienced the same.

Who gives a shit u little pussy
Its always people like you worrying over shit like that and trying to optimize everything that are the most dyel

>mfw I call in sick if I get less than 7 hours of sleep
>mfw low-sleep fags always brag about how little they sleep while I get my healthy 9 hours of wonderful dreams

literally me

I hate this though
if it's not at least one hour extra what's the point
5 minutes feels like 30 seconds when you're in bed

Am I the only one who can't sleep when I'm not alone? I wake up several times at night when there's a girl in my bed. No pussy = sad = no gains, pussy = no sleep = no gains. What do I do.

>5-6h sleep daily
>manual labour
>3/4/5.5
>eat a fuckton daily but still ~200lbs

10h a day sleep bodybuilder dogma crap is a fucking meme

Yes

send help

no nigga i got shit to do tf you mean

>Doing intermittent fasting for past 8 weeks
>Unable to get more than 5 hours of sleep per night
>Still have loads of energy at any given time of day

Send help my under eye bags are getting worse.

my fucking alarm clock set itself 2 hours ahead in the middle of the night
so when it rang me out of bed at 9:05am it was actually still 7:05am

what the fuck

I was so confused when i checked another clock and saw a different time

>tfw only 7 hours

Melatonin or Benadryl to sleep early

had like 3 hours cos i had 500mg caffeine yesterday cos im stupid

Got about nine hours last night. Feels good, gonna try sleep earlier from now on to get more recovery

no, I went to a depeche mode concert and almost got beaten up by a man

i only slept 7 but i slept 9 the night before. does that balance out enough for gains?

explain

dude, check yourself for prostate cancer right now.
i know my dad had trouble peeing and 27 and he died of it at age 29. it takes like 5 minutes to check and can save your life